What's new

Welcome!

ABOUT LOOT AND ECONOMY SYSTEM IN THIS GAME

do you like my opinion??

• Total voters

wicho16

Reaction score
Well first this topic its to hard for explain whit my basic english and i used a traductor in some parts, well lets start whit this

In PO all people obtain gets almost all its money looting stones and catching pokemons.

if in this game there will be no stones, then as we get money???

ie. in PO I gathered a lot of money looting stones, if here dont be stones then the only way to get money will be catching Pokemon?

We no longer excited to open the body of a charizard and see a an item that is worth much

Since there will be no stones in the game should create many items that were difficult to loot and where obtained for finishing hard quests. Or create the item hold system like the Pokemon GBA games, in this system the pokemons can hold an item that had effects like increase the hp a bit, increase the power of an attack . etc Would be a fine that if you add these items, were of very difficult quests, loot or strong Pokemon and in small quantities.

what do you think about this??
Plzz vote

Loydr

Reaction score
I agree with create new items to sell, like Nuggets, that you sell them in gba/ds games at 5000¥ -->
Pepita.png

You can create Antidote, Ice Heal, Nevermeltice, Burn heal, Paralyze heal, Awakening and Full Heal (To heal all states) to heal the Pokemon condition:
Ant%C3%ADdoto.png
Antihielo.png
Antiderretir.png
Antiquemar.png
Antiparaliz.png
Despertar.png
Cura_total.png

Old Gateau and Lava Cookie too, to heal poison, freezing, burns, paralysis, induced sleep and the confusion
Barrita_plus.png
Galleta_lava.png

Full restore do the same function as the Old Gateau and Lava Cookie + heal all the PS
Restaura_todo.png

Taffy

Reaction score
Well pokemon will be more rare since they have diff levels. Also, lootable stuff should be sellable @ high prices. I mean like, what ^ above me said. Nuggets were the shiz xD

wicho16

Reaction score
Loydr said:
I agree with create new items to sell, like Nuggets, that you sell them in gba/ds games at 5000¥ -->
Pepita.png

You can create Antidote, Ice Heal, Nevermeltice, Burn heal, Paralyze heal, Awakening and Full Heal (To heal all states) to heal the Pokemon condition:
Ant%C3%ADdoto.png
Antihielo.png
Antiderretir.png
Antiquemar.png
Antiparaliz.png
Despertar.png
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090606114146/es.pokemon/images/3/35/Cura_total.png[/img
Old Gateau and Lava Cookie too, to heal poison, freezing, burns, paralysis, induced sleep and the confusion [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090609183143/es.pokemon/images/1/13/Barrita_plus.png
Galleta_lava.png

Full restore do the same function as the Old Gateau and Lava Cookie + heal all the PS
Restaura_todo.png

Yes, this is good but i am talking about rare usefull items than can selled to high prices
but your idea of this its fantastic.

wicho16

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
Dont like and i hate stones,so i love PWO :D.
I hate to the stones but its a good form to gain money, and if in this game will be not stones we need to create new usefull items than costs much money. but i respect your opinion :D

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
You are wrong! If going to be evo stones but that stones will only be for certain types of pokemons.

Example:
Clefary-Moon Stone
Jigglypuff-Moon Stone
Growlithe-Fire Stone
Vulpix-Fire Stone
Poliwhirl-Water Stone
Pikachu-Thunder Stone
Etc..

Dude

Reaction score
Rodrigo13 said:
You are wrong! If going to be evo stones but that stones will only be for certain types of pokemons.

Example:
Clefary-Moon Stone
Jigglypuff-Moon Stone
Growlithe-Fire Stone
Vulpix-Fire Stone
Poliwhirl-Water Stone
Pikachu-Thunder Stone
Etc..

Should be stones for SOME pokemons, like this guy said. I didn't like the br system of need stone for everything to evolve.

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
And what about the berries, maybe ADM going to put some types of berries than give you a more attack or defense or something and that berries will be more expensive ^.-

wicho16

Reaction score
i am talking about hodling items, and this items maybe will have infinite time of use or much time of duration, the berryes wil have a small limit of time efect.
and about the stones, will be less usefull than PO and less expensive but ok, its your opinion.

Rodrigo13

Reaction score
In part you have all the reason because you are right... the stones are very important in the economy of pokemons servers because you get money from that

Darkhaos

Reaction score
In pobr you get money with stones because they are needed to evolve ALL pokemons, in this server the stones are needed just for some pokemons.

It will make the price of stones down.

wicho16

Reaction score
Darkhaos said:
In pobr you get money with stones because they are needed to evolve ALL pokemons, in this server the stones are needed just for some pokemons.

It will make the price of stones down.
yes, yes and yes, you are right.

rodrigo you are right to!

alek

Reaction score
The developer team will probably just add rare items that are needed for quests or sold at high prices in npc instead of the stones as loot.

Darkhaos

Reaction score
alek said:
The developer team will probably just add rare items that are needed for quests or sold at high prices in npc instead of the stones as loot.

Agree

Ragone

Reaction score
item drops that can power up pokemon (darkglasses, miracle herb)

Taffy

Reaction score
Well here's my detailed thought about how we could balance the system.

Stones for certain Pokemon
Stones should be for certain pokemon and not all. And should be rare!
Pokemon that should need stones to evolve:
Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Pikachu, Nidorino/a, Clefairy, Vulpix, Gloom, Venonat, Psyduck, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Ponyta, Magnemite, Haunter, Drowzee, Magikarp, Eevee (for all 3), Omanyte, Kabuto, & Dragonair.

Atk Increasers/Defense Increasers
We need atk/def boosters to help balance the lack of stones. I say a 15 minute booster is a decent amount of time. They should only be available from 2nd/3rd evolutions, and single pokemon that are semi-difficult and above (Like sycther, magmar, that's what I mean with 'single evolution'). They will be a nice bonus for hunting. Should boost atk/def roughly 15%~ to balance out prices and truly be worth anything.

Rare Candies/Golden Nuggets
Rare Candies should truly be rare and only availble from difficult quests with 3rd evolution pokemon, or single difficult evolutions.
Golden Nuggets can be a simple reward to specifically sell to NPCs for a boost on cash.

Berries/Apricorns for Balls.
Berries/Apricorns should play a big role in loot and economy, and to do this. There should be a time limit on harvesting, like once every 5 minutes. Then, not only should 1 berry/apricorn be required to produce a certain ball, it should take many. And these balls should have a reason to be valued high, maybe because the accuracy on certain balls is like 4x that of regulars, 2x of great, so on like that. Like Lure Ball for water pokemon is just as great as ultra ball, but only for water pokemon.

There's my 2 cents on loot/economy/stones/balance.

Back