What's new

Welcome!

7th Pad's anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
regular pokes (that must be killed on event) are now disappearing after we kill it.. no loot, no catch

A

Albuquerque

dYmx7uQ.png

M5vgXkr.png

5Ts3fJw.png

YAAAY!

wcTaDrp.png

cool~

Last edited by a moderator:

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
NPC Guardian gives the piece of cake now (Mission 1 - 200 kills). The piece of cake of past year event is no longer useable.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
How absurd, this should be communicated to everyone before making that decision, I still have my piece of cake from last year to use.
Yeah, and it would not be used in other year either. It's rotten already, face the reality.

huberto

Reaction score
Hi guys, with this update a new proxy have been added to the client, aimed for players in Brasil, would be nice to have feedback about it...

And more important! To celebrate Padventures 6th anniversary we have implemented a really small event:
- a big cake will be avaliable for a limited duration in the PvP areas.
- every player can take ONE piece of this cake.
- the piece of cake is linked to the character who took it, is undropable and untradable.
- eating the piece of cake will activate double experience for your character for 24 hours.
- you can eat it anytime, there is no need to rush it!

16648.gif

Can't see Jano saying that piece of cake has annual expiration date.

It was free for everyone, no char limited. People keep it on noob char so maybe one day they can use it, when they feel like they have enough of time to use it. Anyway, you could simply say 1 or 2 weeks ago "use your old piece of cake because it will expire with this year anniversary, thats all. But I can see with my paranoic eyes how it was decided this way

huberto

Reaction score
How do i get the cake kit?

You need to complete all 3 missions:
- kill 500 event pokemons
- bring 5 crystals (can be dropped from Mutated Pokemons)
- light up 2 event basins

Once you complete all 3 tasks relog, you will get achievement which is rewarded with cake kit

Lance

Reaction score
crystal hard af
basins same hard af
life is sad :c

Obreviate

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know if you have considered this more than just a celebration event. Perhaps you have taken it as a possible survey and have taken into consideration some points. The main of all this, maybe it's time of you take some decision what you are going to do about the servers, more specifically speaking about pearl - platinum, that subject about merge and etc ...
I say, because even in diamond the things become kinda boring and some times "hard", specially when you depend on that thing to work together, imagine for these worlds (I'm not saying that pearl and platinum players are unable to do it, just saying that the things might be more "glad" without too much sacrifice and pressure). Taking also into consideration that MMORPG (tibia template) games are losing its "spot" gradually, would be nice if you could apply some "radical" changes, following with some new quest-system etc. Well, It's just my point of view.

Kinda regards.

Last edited:

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Why i cant do event on two other accounts? When trying take mission on first char npc say that i have taken mission on my second char - but they are on two other accounts.

Tsotss

Reaction score
NPC Guardian gives the piece of cake now (Mission 1 - 200 kills). The piece of cake of past year event is no longer useable.

What a good news.. Thanks for informations about it. If we just know, we'll rush it ;)

Ps. Why did someone of you closed Kark~'s thread? Iam curious the anserw for questions which he gave. ( no, here isnt for me )

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Staff!!

Just so you know... autoloot is not working properly with Mutated Pokemons. UNLESS this is the way it was intended to be.

I have been killing Mutated Gengars and Mutated Haunters and whenever they loot something, it is not autolooted. I haven't looted any Crystals, though I am not sure if it's because of that.

MUTATED LOOT.jpg

P.S.: I wasn't in the 6th anniversary event, but I think it is not nice to have made 6th anniversary cake UNUSABLE without prior notice.

ChazzRey

Reaction score
Hello Staff!!

Just so you know... autoloot is not working properly with Mutated Pokemons. UNLESS this is the way it was intended to be.

I have been killing Mutated Gengars and Mutated Haunters and whenever they loot something, it is not autolooted. I haven't looted any Crystals, though I am not sure if it's because of that.

Corpses of mutated pokemons don't appear on the ground. It totally disappears and crystal MAY (but doesn't have to :p it's normal drop) go directly to your bag (with notification on Default channel).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back