Welcome!

7th Pad's anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
KZviEt2.png

At Dec 03 our game will have 7th anniversary! For this occassion we will give you few attractions!

From Dec 01 to Dec 04 - Donation Promotion [+50% points and an anniversary gift box* for everyone who donates for 30 points or more]
*will be announced in the day of activation

At Dec 02/03 Papocalypse is near... stop Mutated Mewtwo before it's going to be too late! Its mutation makes it immune to every kind of attack! Will you help your world to survive?
Mutated Mewtwo will lose hp only when;
- players will defeat specific pokemons, which are the source of Mewtwo's power
- players will use magic crystal on holy machine
- players will light up 100 hidden holy basins (100 for whole server, not per player)

Every Participant who will do the minimum for the world (defeat at least 200 pokemons) will receive anniversary cake, which will activate double exp for 24 hours when eaten.

From Dec 08 to Dec 12
If Mewtwo will lose 50% of its hp - Raids of 7 Legendary Pokemons
If Mewtwo will lose 60% of its hp - Loot x2
If Mewtwo will lose 70% of its hp - Double Exp for pokemons
If Mewtwo will lose 80% of its hp - Anniversary Box2 containing decorations/addons/tms - only for players, that obtained a cake piece
If Mewtwo will lose 90% of its hp - Shiny Pokemons will spawn 3x faster and +0.5 rate to catch (catch x 1.5)
If Mewtwo will be defeated (lose 100% of its hp) - Spawn of Klefki for limited time (during the weekend) - access only for players, that were participating.

Mutated Mewtwo has spawned on your local world to ruin the anniversary.

Event will close in 24 hours (Sunday 03, 12:00 GMT-4).
If Mutated Mewtwo is still alive on your game world, then all local players lose the event reward.

Use !event command to know current information

-You can start the event only on one character with NPC Guardian (Celadon), then won't work if you try on other one.
-This event includes an achievement with reward, but only for the first players that achieve these requirements:

• kill at least 500 Pokemon (Mission 1)
  • use 5 magic crystals (Mission 2)
  • light up 2 holy basins (Mission 3)

MISSION 1: 45k Killing
Defeat 45000 Pokemon (collective kill by all players), that give their energy to Mutated Mewtwo.

-Ask Guardian ingame to know the list of these Pokemon.
-You will be able to get a piece of anniversary cake if you kill at least 200 Pokemon of the list of Mission 1
-For each 1000 killed Pokemon Mewtwo will lose some life.
-Players with level higher than 40 that kill Gastly, Abra, Duskull,Charmander, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Growlithe, Paras, Voltorb, that won't count as kills for this mission.
-Players with level higher than 70 that kill Haunter, Misdreavus, Kadabra, Dusclops, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Venomoth, Beedrill, that won't count as kills for this mission.

MISSION 2: The Sacred Weapon
Defeat mutated Pokemon, once they drop magic crystal use it nearby the sacred weapon in Celadon. For each 10 crystals used, Mewtwo will lose some vitality.

-Global limit by game world is 200 crystals, then it won't work anymore.
-Each player can't use more than 5 crystals.
-There is a low chance where Mutated Pokemon can spawn from anywhere around the map in their normal spawn locations.
-These Pokemon don't count as kills for Mission 1.

MISSION 3: Hundred Holy Basins
Light up holy basins, once 100 of them are lit up, it will greatly decrease Mewtwo's powers.

-There are 100 holy basins scattered around the PA world.
-There are basins in both free and premium areas.
-Each player can't lit more than 2 basins.
-If all basins have been lit, there is no more chance for other players that didn't lit before.

The overall damage of completing these missions will defeat the boss.

Popeye

Reaction score
I really like this idea, but what happen with the players that have been playing PAD for 7 years or a bit less? If my memory is not bad at 3 or 4 age we get a beautiful yellow box that you have to donate or pay to open, in my 6 years or more of playing PAD I didn't see any rewards to the old players, the only one who gets new thing (BOXES) and things like that are DONATORS... Make the game more fair for those who never donate and have benn playing this for long long time, and are keeping the game alive.

Thanks!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I really like this idea, but what happen with the players that have been playing PAD for 7 years or a bit less? If my memory is not bad at 3 or 4 age we get a beautiful yellow box that you have to donate or pay to open, in my 6 years or more of playing PAD I didn't see any rewards to the old players, the only one who gets new thing (BOXES) and things like that are DONATORS... Make the game more fair for those who never donate and have benn playing this for long long time, and are keeping the game alive.

Thanks!
You have achievements and rewards for anniversaries of your character, else, this event is for everyone, not for donators e_e

mmarvim

Reaction score
You know that actually donations helps to keep the game alive, right? Probably servers aren't paid with love xD

I understand your point, but want to add something.
Players who don't donate for diamonds have to buy it from someone, if you are buying it from someone, anybody have to be selling it. Anybody who donate to get that, and this person wouldn't have donated more than 10 points if nobody were to buy it.
So, everysingleplayer who keep having Premium account, donating or not, with "only love" or with "loveplusdonates", help to keep this game alive and somehow "pay" for it.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I understand your point, but want to add something.
Players who don't donate for diamonds have to buy it from someone, if you are buying it from someone, anybody have to be selling it. Anybody who donate to get that, and this person wouldn't have donated more than 10 points if nobody were to buy it.
So, everysingleplayer who keep having Premium account, donating or not, with "only love" or with "loveplusdonates", help to keep this game alive and somehow "pay" for it.

However in all games donators are more valuable players because they keep supporting to pay game developing needs and thats why they have this little advantage, for example i can donate only to get premium and that nice box not to be selling diamonds also you can get box by donating for just 30 points, you can easily do this MMARVIN, go and work outsite 2-3 hours in real life and get enough for donation or if u wanna be sit in your computer cuz you are probably too lazy, stay 6-8 hours hunting and get enough cash to pay to a donator, its simple like that :p dont be a cryer.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Every Participant who will do the minimum for the world (defeat at least 200 pokemons) will receive anniversary cake, which will activate double exp for 24 hours when eaten.

From Dec 08 to Dec 11
If Mewtwo will lose 50% of its hp - Raids of 7 Legendary Pokemons
If Mewtwo will lose 60% of its hp - Loot x2
If Mewtwo will lose 70% of its hp - Double Exp for pokemons
If Mewtwo will lose 80% of its hp - Anniversary Box2 containing decorations/addons/tms - only for players, that were participating
If Mewtwo will lose 90% of its hp - Shiny Pokemons will spawn 3x faster and +50% to catch (catch x 1.5)
If Mewtwo will be defeated (lose 100% of its hp) - Spawn of Klefki for limited time (during the weekend) - access only for players, that were participating.

Hi Staff!

Probably is too soon, but could you explain the minimum required To-Do for a player to be considered to have participated. Sadly there is a high chance I won't be able to play on Saturday, but I'll do my best to try to play at least an hour. Therefore, I'd like to know what I have to do to be considered as a Participant!

By the way, congratulations on the 7th Anniversary!! This event sounds incredible!! Keep up the good work!

P.S.: My character is 6 years old! didn't know I created it when PAdventures was still a new game. N I C E !

mmarvim

Reaction score
However in all games donators are more valuable players because they keep supporting to pay game developing needs and thats why they have this little advantage, for example i can donate only to get premium and that nice box not to be selling diamonds also you can get box by donating for just 30 points, you can easily do this MMARVIN, go and work outsite 2-3 hours in real life and get enough for donation or if u wanna be sit in your computer cuz you are probably too lazy, stay 6-8 hours hunting and get enough cash to pay to a donator, its simple like that :p dont be a cryer.

"WTF moment" hahahahahah

I'm a donator man. I don't even deny it. I don't even say that I don't agree with rewards to donaters. I haven't offended anyone. Actually, the only true meaning of my post was to avoid that someone say anything like "only donators make this game alive" cause it isn't true. AND I'M A F*CKING DONATOR MAN. Them you come offending me man, saying sh*ts about me man... WTF, i don't even know you! Holly shit, you really have to try to anoy someone EVERYF*CKINGTIME.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hi Staff!

Probably is too soon, but could you explain the minimum required To-Do for a player to be considered to have participated. Sadly there is a high chance I won't be able to play on Saturday, but I'll do my best to try to play at least an hour. Therefore, I'd like to know what I have to do to be considered as a Participant!

By the way, congratulations on the 7th Anniversary!! This event sounds incredible!! Keep up the good work!

P.S.: My character is 6 years old! didn't know I created it when PAdventures was still a new game. N I C E !

I think is this:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
"WTF moment" hahahahahah

I'm a donator man. I don't even deny it. I don't even say that I don't agree with rewards to donaters. I haven't offended anyone. Actually, the only true meaning of my post was to avoid that someone say anything like "only donators make this game alive" cause it isn't true. AND I'M A F*CKING DONATOR MAN. Them you come offending me man, saying sh*ts about me man... WTF, i don't even know you! Holly shit, you really have to try to anoy someone EVERYF*CKINGTIME.
Hey, open your window and breathe, just calm down.

I will repeat once again. All of the rewards are for everyone, some are only for those, who were participating in event helping the world to success, that's the minimum of 200 pokemons killed. The gift box that will be given on donation promotion will not contain any pokemon, it will have similar stuff to the one, that will be obtainable in event.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Guys, lets stay mewtwo alive at 10% hp and go catch shinies ^^

Shax

Reaction score
"WTF moment" hahahahahah

This escalated quickly... :O

Attachments

• please-continue.jpg
    please-continue.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
"...Actually, the only true meaning of my post was to avoid that someone say anything like "only donators make this game alive" cause it isn't true.

I never said that only donators make this game alive, yet money plays a big role here... Lack of players also kills a game. I got your point, just had a lol moment when I posted that answer xD

drax11

Reaction score
I have a complaint xq got to catch 150 Pokemon different and did not receive the yellow box or message from Professor Oak Bone that I lost that box?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello again Staff.

This event sound I N C R E D I B L E.

Even though my Character is 6 years old, I retire for a long time and started playing again since May this year. I have never been in events like this before, so I don’t know if there are specific events throughout the year with specific rewards available only in each event (Like Halloween Pokemons in Halloween event).

Having said that, why not catch 2x? I don’t know if there is a specific Event with catch 2x as reward but... it’s 7th anniversary! and It’s basically Christmas time as well so...

Seven years is more than half a decade! It’s a lot of time! I think you guys should go nuts!! And what a better way than giving us a 2x catch rate weekend instead of just 1.5.

If Mewtwo will lose 90% of its hp - Shiny Pokemons will spawn 3x faster and +50% to catch (catch x 1.5)

Just saying :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back