What's new

Welcome!

26.05 - World Event / Attractions for Children's Day 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

duquaz

Reaction score
I was actually really sad yesterday because they had to take away my shiny Houndoom even tough i caught it the day before the event but i do understand it was a bug, but even with that have happened, since i really did try and make the event i have access to the new spawn and i find very fascinating the new pokes, in my opinion Braixen sprite is the best sprite i have seen at the time, and that brought me back the joy i felt on my first days as a player.
Good job on the event and the new pokemon.

rey maligno

Reaction score
could be another failure in speed x2 in the bright pokemon, these 1 or 2 hours and 2 or 3 appear

kingofanything

Reaction score
One question i have caught budew and fennekjin wont catch and its over 300ub ? is it catchable after budfew?

Winged

Reaction score
One question i have caught budew and fennekjin wont catch and its over 300ub ? is it catchable after budfew?

Yes, it is catchable after Budew. I have over 5000 balls on some pokes :) Dont worry, you will catch it ;)

lukasimus

Reaction score
Raissa, napisze Ci po polsku bo nie chce mi sie w eng bawić. Podobno naprawiłaś buga a wszystkie shiny zostały zabrane ale na wlasne oczy widziałem jak po tej naprawie respilo sie wiecej shiny niz normalnych, i duzo osob to potwierdzi. Alfredolouis na tych 80% shiny zlapal shiny ampharosa, Master Dan zlapal shiny Houndooma, a to kropla w morzu. siedzialem do 6 albo 7 rano (nie pamiętam dokładnie) i zostało to naprawione dopiero wczesnym rankiem przez Hohena. a w tym czasie ludzie nałapali okropnie duzo shiny poków które zostały uznane za złapane na normalnych respach, wierzysz w to ze tyle shiny wpadloby jednej nocy nawet gdyby bylo te x2? XD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Raissa, napisze Ci po polsku bo nie chce mi sie w eng bawić. Podobno naprawiłaś buga a wszystkie shiny zostały zabrane ale na wlasne oczy widziałem jak po tej naprawie respilo sie wiecej shiny niz normalnych, i duzo osob to potwierdzi. Alfredolouis na tych 80% shiny zlapal shiny ampharosa, Master Dan zlapal shiny Houndooma, a to kropla w morzu. siedzialem do 6 albo 7 rano (nie pamiętam dokładnie) i zostało to naprawione dopiero wczesnym rankiem przez Hohena. a w tym czasie ludzie nałapali okropnie duzo shiny poków które zostały uznane za złapane na normalnych respach, wierzysz w to ze tyle shiny wpadloby jednej nocy nawet gdyby bylo te x2? XD

Ja nic nie naprawiałam, bo programistą nie jestem. Wszystkie shiny, które zostały złapane podczas buga, zostały zabrane, natomiast te, które zostały złapane później - nie, bo z jakiej racji? Temat shiny się już wyczerpał i nie mam zamiaru dalej o tym dyskutować. Nie interesują mnie paranoje niektórych ludzi, bo nic na to nie poradzę. Mamy logi wszystkich catchów i widać co i kiedy było złapane.

huberto

Reaction score
WARNING. Spoiler below contain big wall of text, full of negative emotions.
To Raissa: You may hate me for this post, you may be disapointed, angry or sad or all of this at once but I'm not your enemy, I'm not trying to make you resigned but I want to make you undarstand some points. You lose motivation when you see people complaining, we lose motivation when we are ignored or we see things added being designed for low amount of players and can't enjoy it. We both (staff and players) have our mistakes and bad behavious, we both have to work on it but first we have to understand each other and find a way to work together for the better PA cause we both don't want this game to die.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure if it's worth answering to this thread. Inner voice telling me its not but I feel obligated to do so since probably my post started it. First of all I should specify the points of my post and not leave it with double meaning, sorry for that. I didn't mean to make you angry or sad, I wanted to make you ask yourself if maybe you made a mistake designing new spawn, deciding of restricion or spawn number. But you hardly admit you mistakes and I was silly to believe you are going to ask yourself this way. Don't take it as an offence but there is always someone to blame, there is always someone responsible for mistakes and it's hardly ever you. Let me now explain what I meant.

I bring back Froakie event because it was your (staff) decision to put 8% chance to get it from box. Greninja is famous anime pokemon, one of the most important Ash friends, everyone was talking about how much they want it, everyone was ultra hyped for it. Still for whatever reason you decided to leave it with 8% chance. Thanks to God there was no character restrictions and people made it with several chars, however price of it was insane anyway, almost as insane as the amount of complaints, hate and trash talking about how hard it was to get Froakie. Maybe you don't remember it but even one of your best tutors almost went retired because he failed to get froakie with 4-6 chars, and he realy wanted it. This event pokemon is kinda similar, most of people were hyped for freaking fox, it looks cool in anime and it's sprite in PA is amazing. I'm sure you knew it and decided with premeditation to make it's respawn lower what lead people to fight each other and then complain on forum if they lose. People call you evil for a reason, didn't you ever ask yourself why? It's not always a joke and even every joke has it's reasoning.
I don't know why but I see you find somehow funny to make people mad, to make people fight against each other. They get angy and then transfer their anger into hate either against other nation players (due to communication barrier) or to staff members (who they blame for not reacting for KS). As you said there was no reason to make any of new pokes spawning in higher amount or to make them spawn in the same amount. But if you made them spawn in the same way there would be 1 window closed for complaints - one less reason for you to be dissapointed on community reaction. People would only complaint about the amount of new pokes on spawn but it's not your fault. It's not like you can add 200 new pokes on map so everyone can catch it in 1 day, it's just people fault that they can't be patient and wait till spawn is free when they have 10 days to catch it. Hope you understand my previous post now, it wasn't just a poor show of my sarcastic hatred.

Spoiler:

You know, we did the event for you, not for ourselves. We don't gain anything from that... or maybe I am wrong.
Right, all that we gain are your complaints. It doesn't matter what we are doing - you always find a reason to complain, even if this is a small details. It doesn't matter what kind of event, what kind of quest or system we add, you are never happy, you never appreciate anything.

We are spending many hours in the day or at late night to do something new or to plan future things. We often cancel our appoitments with friends or family and stay here, because something is more important than our real life - we risk their disappoitment or madness, because why would they be less important than a "stupid game"? And again... what do we have for all thouse hours spent? complaints. Doesn't matter that you have something new, a way to obtain new tms, mega evolution stones, new pokemons, higher experience bonuses during the weekend, complaining is better than that.
I am not saying, that everything is perfect, because it is not and it's far away from being perfect. But who is? We do mistakes, everyone does.
We cause bugs, but not everything can be easily predicted and we aren't happy of that. Neither, that we had to take away your shinies - that was our mistake, but does it mean, that you have to use it? That you have to gain something when mistake happened? Maybe that would be a stupid comparison but if someone loses a wallet full of money, does it mean you can freely take it for yourself? Just because you spent some time to cross a big street with many lights to reach it and take it? Well, not really. I don't know how it is in another countries, but in Poland it is punishable.
Similar situation happened here, we made a mistake (cause bugs are also mistakes) that let you obtain something - in this case shinies. But does it mean, that due to lost time (in many cases exaggerated, yes we can check it) you have rights to keep it? No, you don't. And we are really really sorry that you had to lose some time throwing balls. All, that we can do, is extending the event for 1 day more.

How do you want us to motivate you to play, if you are the ones, who dismotivates us to do anything new? How can we be motivated if you are never being happy? If you think, that $$$ from donations motivate us, then my answer is a no. It totally does not worth the stress we are getting everyday, even when we are out of the game trying to relax, rest from the stressful day, some people are finding a way to contact us anywhere else (facebook, whatsapp) and start to cry a river because they cannot catch something, because other player is bothering them, because a GM banneed them (in 99,99% cases fairly) and many other things. We just don't enjoy being here anymore, we don't enjoy doing things anymore... and I am not the only one who thinks that. Jano, the one who's responsible for the most advanced programation here is also tired of that.

You want us to treat you better, not to be mean... But that should work in both sides. There's a huge difference between:

and between

I guess it's much better if you can explain us our mistakes properly and suggest how you would solve it - in a kind way, then I can promise you, that we will do the same. We don't always have to agree with each other and we don't always have to accept the request, but I suppose that if there are more people following 1 thing, then it will make us think more about it.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Whatever happened during this time, we are sorry.

Let me now comment on this because when I'm reading it realy strong deya vu feeling accompanies me together with feeling like you only care about your (staff) point of view and not trying to understand our (players).

Let's start with deya vu feeling. The exact same post appeared +/- 2 years ago, some time after 2016 season change event I believe. I can't find exact thread to paste link here but I think it doesnt matter so much, maybe you remember it too. There was similar discussion about how people are not thankfull, only hating and complaining and how staff loses motivation. True thing is how demotivating is to read complaints everywhere and I can fully understand it. But instead of just getting angry maybe you should think about the reason of complaints? Ask yourself why are they complaining if you are adding new, good things? You may eventually find a conclusion - maybe these things and not so amazing and need a little improvement? There are plenty of systems that require improvements, there is a lot of nice suggestions of how it could be improved but most of them is completely ignored. Berry system and daily tasks system are the easiest examples. Great systems with potencial, but do you see anyone doing daily tasks? I'm sure you can check how many point people already made, I wonder there is nobody who got over 150 and almost 3 years passed since it was added. Same goes for berry system, do you see anyone using berries for casual leveling? I only see people using catch and loot boosters but still low number of people. Even in PVP tournaments people don't use resistance berries. Maybe because they simply don't have it and collecting is too boring. I remember how you were announcing berry rework on forum, you said that either harvest cooldown or amount of berries you getting from tree will be improved but it didn't change at all what made all efforst you put in berry system rework kinda wasted. Because how can someone be realy thankfull for such improvement if he don't find it usefull in any way? At the same time its easy to complain at it being useless. As you said, nothing and nobody is perfect, we all need improvements but nothing can be improved if we don't look at our mistakes. Your post made me think alot about my own behaviour. I have to admit it, sadly I became one of the biggest forum haters recently, now I fully realise it, it makes me disapointed of myself. THATK YOU FOR THIS. Even if I always try to be polite and always try to use legit arguments, I was still spreading hate, no matter if it's polite or not, hate is never good and I promis to work on my behaviour.
Let's continue with deya vu feeling. Do you remember my answer there? I'm kinda sure you aren't, I don't fully remember it myself but I said there and I will repeat it here, you should focus on people who are thankfull more than on people who are always complaining. It's easy to say, you/it suck, I don't like you/it, I want you/it to be different and shit like this at the same time it's hard to say hey I like you/it, you are/it is an amazing upadate, I like this recent change, and stuff like this. There will always be more people who say I dislike it than people who say I like it. It is common for any game community and I feel like you are overreacting to this kind of people. Let me explain you something:
- every player who complete your new quest is a THANKS TO YOU
- every hour spend in game, having fun with friends is a THANKS TO YOU
- every player participating in event and having fun doing it is THANKS TO YOU
- every player leveling all new great pokes is THANKS TO YOU
- every player enjoying your new systems is THANKS TO YOU
- finally every donation made is a big THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR EFFORTS
This is a short list of examples how people are thankfull, what makes you think we are only complaining is the fact that all those examples are silent. This is something you have to understand and always keep in you mind. For every 1 complainer or forum hater there are 10 happy players in game. Saying we as a community are always unhappy, always complaining, always asking for more is unfair for those silent people who are always thankfull and always having fun in game. I will repeat myself, you should focus on those thankfull people and put your efforts for them and not to look at forum haters anymore, they will never extinct.

Let me now try to explain the point of view of those complainers since I'm one of them and I think that I can express it well. It's not like we complain because we have nothing better to do or we like it. There always must be a reason. You, staff, are not the only one who put their hearts in this game, you are not the only one who cancel their real life things to play the game, you are not the only one who spend many hours and stay for late night in game and finally you are not the only one who are trying to improve the game but we sometimes have different vision. You are saying that it's better for you to read polite and constructive criticism but what many of us experiencing is when we use polite and constructive criticism followed with proper argumentation we get completely ignore, while when we just trashtalking and complaining we get answered pretty fast. Let me use your example of dungeon. Did you see my suggestion there about how points system could work for everyone to be happy and enjoying it? I don't realy know because I didn't get a single answer of any staff member. In the other hand anytime I simply criticised your decision making and hated it you answered within few hours. It happens pretty often and when someone is being ignored with his polite way of speaking he learns to express his feeling in negative way what then makes you angry reading it. I fully understand you can't answer every single post and every suggestion because you would have to stay on forum all the time answering in threads and you would have no time left for doing ingame stuff but you can surelly do a little more and focus on answering those polite and constructive complaints more than on brainless hates. It will make both of us feel more respected what should lead us to better cooperation between staff and players.

Let me reply to your example of lost wallet, sorry to say it but I find it being bullshit explanation :d
Do you know AliExpress? For those who don't know it is kind of Chineese amazon service. You can buy a lot of things there but lets go to my point. There was a bug once with pricing, people could but a lot of things paying cents and not dollars for them. Staff fixed it after 1 or 2 days but they didn't cancel any order made with bugged price, they didn't ask anyone to pay rest of the price and they didn't ask anybody to cancel orders or send back items they received, they paid for their mistake. Well, time can't be reversed, we have to move on and live with it. But I find it funny how you repeat everywhere that you don't care about ingame economy and you don't care about prices but when people caught a lot of shinies and they would earn some money you react like it is a crime. Maybe its because everyone had the same chance of catching and you lost control of who has higher chance. It wasn't you anymore who decided about doing shiny raids and the amount shiny spawned. I'm not complaining at shiny raids, I received some of them during previous shiny event and I find it nice initiative but some people weren't that lucky and they find it being unfair = they are angry, sad, had negative feelings toward you.

After your post we know how you (staff) feeling, I hope that my post will help you to understand how we (community) feel and if we both start understanding and respecting each other and we can improving together.

Last edited:

lukasimus

Reaction score
to ze 80% pokow z jednego respa respilo sie jako shiny to nie był bug? który trwal do rana

lukasimus

Reaction score
Dobre macie te logi, mam piękny dowód na to jakie staff gada głupoty i jak nas graczy w tym momencie oszukuje tylko nie bede sypał nickami kto i co :) znam osobe która jest tego idealnym przykładem ze duzo osob ma te shiny z buga który trwał do rana a te wasze logi nie pokazuja wszystkiego albo wy nie chcecie poprostu tego ogarnąc do końca.
Nic wiecej nie napisze bo ciężko się z wami porozumieć. Ale przykrycie gówna papierem nic nie da bo dalej będzie je czuć :)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Dobre macie te logi, mam piękny dowód na to jakie staff gada głupoty i jak nas graczy w tym momencie oszukuje tylko nie bede sypał nickami kto i co :) znam osobe która jest tego idealnym przykładem ze duzo osob ma te shiny z buga który trwał do rana a te wasze logi nie pokazuja wszystkiego albo wy nie chcecie poprostu tego ogarnąc do końca.
Nic wiecej nie napisze bo ciężko się z wami porozumieć. Ale przykrycie gówna papierem nic nie da bo dalej będzie je czuć :)
We don't have interest in letting certain players keep their shinies. So stop it.

@Inko
I didn't really count amount of Chespins and Fennekins when spawning them. But I either didn't see a reason, why it should be equal? We don't have equal spawns of any pokemon in game, nobody (besides of 1 person on skype) gave me a good argument to add more Fennekins, what I have done 3-4 hours ago.

We would try to understand your point of view, if you would be able to explain it in a normal way. Making a request with a hate or anger is the opposite way to make us accept it, because it feels like you are trying to do it by force - exactly as kids trying to force their parents with cry to buy them a new toy at the store. Everything is a matter of the way you are doing a request and of your argument, because as I said above, I don't see a reason why there should be equal amount of spawned pokemons, but argument such as
Many players are hyped for Fennekin, because it was a cool Pokemon in the anime and it has a nice sprite due to this fact there is a massive KS coming with bad behavior of impatient people, it would be much better if you could increase amount of it on the spawn.

Such argument is much more convincing than "i think it should be equal" or "i think you should increase amount of fennekins because there are 2x more chespins".

Suggestions aren't ignored - Otherwise we wouldn't read them at all. Sometimes we just cannot accept them, because we have only 2 programmers able to do those things, and believe me or not, but they have a pretty long queue with things that we are planning. There's no way to accept more of them. There are some that were answered either on forum or in game. For some we are not sure, so we leave it for later.
Take in account, that not everything can be accepted, there are yet many non sense suggestions that could affect game too much, or are just without any sense. Some - for example Pokemon prices have some rules (3 months after pokemon is added to the game, no matter which pokemon is it), but if someone comes few hours after new spawn, then it's obviously ignored.
You - players should sometimes understand our points of view as well. We understand that you want to have some things easier, but we cannot make them too easy. I could give you example with players, who went to platinum, because they felt that things on diamond are too hard and many of them came back, because they felt, that things on platinum got too easy and too boring. I didn't note their names, so I obviously don't remember them (maybe there's someone who reads it and can confirm that). It's not like we are doing it for bad or as you said, to make people mad and fight with each other. That doesn't give us any satisfaction.
Spoiler:
Maybe besides Sting, cus who doesn't like to make him mad? XD

There was a person, who was responsible of answering some posts, but since he's still absent, we will do it ourselves.

You also have to understand, that there are things that we want to be done in certain way and you - players should accept, we are still admins of this game and we should have possibility to decide how some things should be done (i mean for example if we want milotic to be rare pokemon, then it will be rare and we won't change it just because some players want it easier), it doesn't of course mean, that we aren't open for suggestions for other things - with proper arguments and with head, padventures as every game should have some things rare or very rare.

And yeah, you are right. We should focus more on answering those polite, no hating comments (suggestions), than those with hate, and we should simply stop to care about it, until people learn how to do it properly, that went in a wrong way, even tho we'll never change mind of some people, cause haters will always exist.

Let me not answer about aliexpress and shinies, because this topic for me is over. Today players are complaining, because they had to lose their shinies, but tomorrow people, who had shinies or were camping for shinies would complain, that it's not rare anymore and too many people are having it, in other words, it's not that unique (similar situation to froakie. And let me repeat once again. Every event pokemon will always appear on the map (or box) after 8-12 months. Letting them to be always rare without a way of obtaining, would leave them hyper rare after some time, when some players get deleted or retire together with the pokemon. This argument may be stupid for you, and that's okay. But we want every pokemon to be obtainable after some time).

I've noticed that topic about shinies raids coming back like a boomerang, then let me explain some thing. There is a big difference between raid of shiny with a hard catch rate, spawning hundreds of them, and between shiny with easy catch rate and spawning less of them. You know well, that amount of spawn is helping a lot, that's why we had to take away those shinies (90% of them were bellossoms and sunfloras).

And thanks for your post, it made me think about some stuff, which we will try to improve.

Cpadde

Reaction score
I didn't really count amount of Chespins and Fennekins when spawning them. But I either didn't see a reason, why it should be equal? We don't have equal spawns of any pokemon in game, nobody (besides of 1 person on skype) gave me a good argument to add more Fennekins, what I have done 3-4 hours ago.

staff add more 2 Fennekin spawn place ty for info :)

Nice argument bro, and even better sentence building

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
To Raissa: You may hate me for this post, you may be disapointed, angry or sad or all of this at once but I'm not your enemy, I'm not trying to make you resigned but I want to make you undarstand some points. You lose motivation when you see people complaining, we lose motivation when we are ignored or we see things added being designed for low amount of players and can't enjoy it. We both (staff and players) have our mistakes and bad behavious, we both have to work on it but first we have to understand each other and find a way to work together for the better PA cause we both don't want this game to die.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure if it's worth answering to this thread. Inner voice telling me its not but I feel obligated to do so since probably my post started it. First of all I should specify the points of my post and not leave it with double meaning, sorry for that. I didn't mean to make you angry or sad, I wanted to make you ask yourself if maybe you made a mistake designing new spawn, deciding of restricion or spawn number. But you hardly admit you mistakes and I was silly to believe you are going to ask yourself this way. Don't take it as an offence but there is always someone to blame, there is always someone responsible for mistakes and it's hardly ever you. Let me now explain what I meant.

I bring back Froakie event because it was your (staff) decision to put 8% chance to get it from box. Greninja is famous anime pokemon, one of the most important Ash friends, everyone was talking about how much they want it, everyone was ultra hyped for it. Still for whatever reason you decided to leave it with 8% chance. Thanks to God there was no character restrictions and people made it with several chars, however price of it was insane anyway, almost as insane as the amount of complaints, hate and trash talking about how hard it was to get Froakie. Maybe you don't remember it but even one of your best tutors almost went retired because he failed to get froakie with 4-6 chars, and he realy wanted it. This event pokemon is kinda similar, most of people were hyped for freaking fox, it looks cool in anime and it's sprite in PA is amazing. I'm sure you knew it and decided with premeditation to make it's respawn lower what lead people to fight each other and then complain on forum if they lose. People call you evil for a reason, didn't you ever ask yourself why? It's not always a joke and even every joke has it's reasoning.
I don't know why but I see you find somehow funny to make people mad, to make people fight against each other. They get angy and then transfer their anger into hate either against other nation players (due to communication barrier) or to staff members (who they blame for not reacting for KS). As you said there was no reason to make any of new pokes spawning in higher amount or to make them spawn in the same amount. But if you made them spawn in the same way there would be 1 window closed for complaints - one less reason for you to be dissapointed on community reaction. People would only complaint about the amount of new pokes on spawn but it's not your fault. It's not like you can add 200 new pokes on map so everyone can catch it in 1 day, it's just people fault that they can't be patient and wait till spawn is free when they have 10 days to catch it. Hope you understand my previous post now, it wasn't just a poor show of my sarcastic hatred.

Spoiler:

Let me now comment on this because when I'm reading it realy strong deya vu feeling accompanies me together with feeling like you only care about your (staff) point of view and not trying to understand our (players).

Let's start with deya vu feeling. The exact same post appeared +/- 2 years ago, some time after 2016 season change event I believe. I can't find exact thread to paste link here but I think it doesnt matter so much, maybe you remember it too. There was similar discussion about how people are not thankfull, only hating and complaining and how staff loses motivation. True thing is how demotivating is to read complaints everywhere and I can fully understand it. But instead of just getting angry maybe you should think about the reason of complaints? Ask yourself why are they complaining if you are adding new, good things? You may eventually find a conclusion - maybe these things and not so amazing and need a little improvement? There are plenty of systems that require improvements, there is a lot of nice suggestions of how it could be improved but most of them is completely ignored. Berry system and daily tasks system are the easiest examples. Great systems with potencial, but do you see anyone doing daily tasks? I'm sure you can check how many point people already made, I wonder there is nobody who got over 150 and almost 3 years passed since it was added. Same goes for berry system, do you see anyone using berries for casual leveling? I only see people using catch and loot boosters but still low number of people. Even in PVP tournaments people don't use resistance berries. Maybe because they simply don't have it and collecting is too boring. I remember how you were announcing berry rework on forum, you said that either harvest cooldown or amount of berries you getting from tree will be improved but it didn't change at all what made all efforst you put in berry system rework kinda wasted. Because how can someone be realy thankfull for such improvement if he don't find it usefull in any way? At the same time its easy to complain at it being useless. As you said, nothing and nobody is perfect, we all need improvements but nothing can be improved if we don't look at our mistakes. Your post made me think alot about my own behaviour. I have to admit it, sadly I became one of the biggest forum haters recently, now I fully realise it, it makes me disapointed of myself. THATK YOU FOR THIS. Even if I always try to be polite and always try to use legit arguments, I was still spreading hate, no matter if it's polite or not, hate is never good and I promis to work on my behaviour.
Let's continue with deya vu feeling. Do you remember my answer there? I'm kinda sure you aren't, I don't fully remember it myself but I said there and I will repeat it here, you should focus on people who are thankfull more than on people who are always complaining. It's easy to say, you/it suck, I don't like you/it, I want you/it to be different and shit like this at the same time it's hard to say hey I like you/it, you are/it is an amazing upadate, I like this recent change, and stuff like this. There will always be more people who say I dislike it than people who say I like it. It is common for any game community and I feel like you are overreacting to this kind of people. Let me explain you something:
This is a short list of examples how people are thankfull, what makes you think we are only complaining is the fact that all those examples are silent. This is something you have to understand and always keep in you mind. For every 1 complainer or forum hater there are 10 happy players in game. Saying we as a community are always unhappy, always complaining, always asking for more is unfair for those silent people who are always thankfull and always having fun in game. I will repeat myself, you should focus on those thankfull people and put your efforts for them and not to look at forum haters anymore, they will never extinct.

Let me now try to explain the point of view of those complainers since I'm one of them and I think that I can express it well. It's not like we complain because we have nothing better to do or we like it. There always must be a reason. You, staff, are not the only one who put their hearts in this game, you are not the only one who cancel their real life things to play the game, you are not the only one who spend many hours and stay for late night in game and finally you are not the only one who are trying to improve the game but we sometimes have different vision. You are saying that it's better for you to read polite and constructive criticism but what many of us experiencing is when we use polite and constructive criticism followed with proper argumentation we get completely ignore, while when we just trashtalking and complaining we get answered pretty fast. Let me use your example of dungeon. Did you see my suggestion there about how points system could work for everyone to be happy and enjoying it? I don't realy know because I didn't get a single answer of any staff member. In the other hand anytime I simply criticised your decision making and hated it you answered within few hours. It happens pretty often and when someone is being ignored with his polite way of speaking he learns to express his feeling in negative way what then makes you angry reading it. I fully understand you can't answer every single post and every suggestion because you would have to stay on forum all the time answering in threads and you would have no time left for doing ingame stuff but you can surelly do a little more and focus on answering those polite and constructive complaints more than on brainless hates. It will make both of us feel more respected what should lead us to better cooperation between staff and players.

Let me reply to your example of lost wallet, sorry to say it but I find it being bullshit explanation :d
Do you know AliExpress? For those who don't know it is kind of Chineese amazon service. You can buy a lot of things there but lets go to my point. There was a bug once with pricing, people could but a lot of things paying cents and not dollars for them. Staff fixed it after 1 or 2 days but they didn't cancel any order made with bugged price, they didn't ask anyone to pay rest of the price and they didn't ask anybody to cancel orders or send back items they received, they paid for their mistake. Well, time can't be reversed, we have to move on and live with it. But I find it funny how you repeat everywhere that you don't care about ingame economy and you don't care about prices but when people caught a lot of shinies and they would earn some money you react like it is a crime. Maybe its because everyone had the same chance of catching and you lost control of who has higher chance. It wasn't you anymore who decided about doing shiny raids and the amount shiny spawned. I'm not complaining at shiny raids, I received some of them during previous shiny event and I find it nice initiative but some people weren't that lucky and they find it being unfair = they are angry, sad, had negative feelings toward you.

After your post we know how you (staff) feeling, I hope that my post will help you to understand how we (community) feel and if we both start understanding and respecting each other and we can improving together.

You deserve a prize bro!

NandoCruise

Reaction score

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bro, I couldn't agree more. I totally have the same feelings.

There was a person, who was responsible of answering some posts, but since he's still absent, we will do it ourselves.

I actually have been thinking about suggesting this. I didn't know there used to be a person in charge of that, but if he/she has been absent for a while maybe you should replace him/her or name a new person in charge for that.

But you gotta understand answering player's post, even with a "We will work on it" or "This has already been rejected" is very important.

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
I wish I was as evolved as Inko but right now hate is the only thing left in my heart

rey maligno

Reaction score
they could put a survey with different opinions for the staff that would have to improve because at this rate we did not solve anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back