What's new

Welcome!

26.05 - World Event / Attractions for Children's Day 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukasimus

Reaction score
where is justice? people have caught a lot of shiny, what will you do with them?

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Can you add more Fennekin spawns please? People who want to catch Chespin can find a lot of them, but we fox people can't find enough foxes(like 4 Fennekins and 7 Chespins in total)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Can you add more Fennekin spawns please? People who want to catch Chespin can find a lot of them, but we fox people can't find enough foxes(like 4 Fennekins and 7 Chespins in total)

That is the purpose, so my answer is a no. Sorry :)

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
That is the purpose, so my answer is a no. Sorry :)

Uhm, can't you change your mind please? I have been in Fennekin spawn for 2 hours now and was only be able to use 40 ultraballs since its 1 Fennekin per 3 mins whereas Chespin people use like 5 ubs if not more every 3 mins for the pokemon they want. At this point it just became painful to try to catch the pokemon I want.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Uhm, can't you change your mind please? I have been in Fennekin spawn for 2 hours now and was only be able to use 40 ultraballs since its 1 Fennekin per 3 mins whereas Chespin people use like 5 ubs if not more every 3 mins for the pokemon they want. At this point it just became painful to try to catch the pokemon I want.

no pain no gain, there's no way to change my mind, they have the same catch rate, which isn't very low, so it shouldn't take too many days and there's 8 left. Good luck :10:
It's for sure easier, than Klefki.

Mirse<3

Reaction score
dJRrxl8.png

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice lottery staff xDDDD
When almost every pl player went to sleep after "stole" our shinies you decided to make lottery.
Now, after 7 hours lottery is already drawn, but how many pl players bought ticket? Max 20?
Another stupid event attraction not fair for everyone.

Last edited:

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
Nice lottery staff xDDDD
When almost every pl player went too sleep after "stole" our shinies you decided to make lottery.
Now, after 7 hours lottery is already drawn, but how many pl players bought ticket? Max 20?
Another stupid event attraction not fair for everyone.

+1 wasted 14 hours and have nothing nice event... I should play 24h hours instead of 14??????

Last edited:

Tjene

Reaction score
The lottery was a joke all tickets sold way to fast. Maybe open another for EU, since it started in the middle of the night and ended early morning.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Children's Lottery has been opened! Get a free ticket from npc Lalo that is located in PVP. Good luck for everyone!

Couldn't you have waited at least 1 day?? not fair for players who went to sleep and woke up to see there was a lottery they couldn't participate.

This was posted 9 hours ago, which means it was 1 am for me. It took place in the early morning, how was I suppose to participate...

huberto

Reaction score
I see Shiny spawn rest finally fixed. Shouldn't now all the shinies caught yesterday be taken away? Becase every single shiny was spawning like crazy, not only bello, sunflora, lanturn and corsola but every. It's so unfair now. You take away cheap shinies while people who caugh expensive one like ampharos, lucario, flygon, meganium still have their profit of bugged respawns.

no pain no gain, there's no way to change my mind, they have the same catch rate, which isn't very low, so it shouldn't take too many days and there's 8 left. Good luck :10:
It's for sure easier, than Klefki.

Do you still wonder why people are hating staff? Because I'm not. Froakie shit didn't teach you anything I see.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I see Shiny spawn rest finally fixed. Shouldn't now all the shinies caught yesterday be taken away? Becase every single shiny was spawning like crazy, not only bello, sunflora, lanturn and corsola but every. It's so unfair now. You take away cheap shinies while people who caugh expensive one like ampharos, lucario, flygon, meganium still have their profit of bugged respawns.

Do you still wonder why people are hating staff? Because I'm not. Froakie shit didn't teach you anything I see.

Yep all spawned like crazy take all or give back all and make shiny worth 20k

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You know, we did the event for you, not for ourselves. We don't gain anything from that... or maybe I am wrong.
Right, all that we gain are your complaints. It doesn't matter what we are doing - you always find a reason to complain, even if this is a small details. It doesn't matter what kind of event, what kind of quest or system we add, you are never happy, you never appreciate anything.

We are spending many hours in the day or at late night to do something new or to plan future things. We often cancel our appoitments with friends or family and stay here, because something is more important than our real life - we risk their disappoitment or madness, because why would they be less important than a "stupid game"? And again... what do we have for all thouse hours spent? complaints. Doesn't matter that you have something new, a way to obtain new tms, mega evolution stones, new pokemons, higher experience bonuses during the weekend, complaining is better than that.
I am not saying, that everything is perfect, because it is not and it's far away from being perfect. But who is? We do mistakes, everyone does.
We cause bugs, but not everything can be easily predicted and we aren't happy of that. Neither, that we had to take away your shinies - that was our mistake, but does it mean, that you have to use it? That you have to gain something when mistake happened? Maybe that would be a stupid comparison but if someone loses a wallet full of money, does it mean you can freely take it for yourself? Just because you spent some time to cross a big street with many lights to reach it and take it? Well, not really. I don't know how it is in another countries, but in Poland it is punishable.
Similar situation happened here, we made a mistake (cause bugs are also mistakes) that let you obtain something - in this case shinies. But does it mean, that due to lost time (in many cases exaggerated, yes we can check it) you have rights to keep it? No, you don't. And we are really really sorry that you had to lose some time throwing balls. All, that we can do, is extending the event for 1 day more.

How do you want us to motivate you to play, if you are the ones, who dismotivates us to do anything new? How can we be motivated if you are never being happy? If you think, that $$$ from donations motivate us, then my answer is a no. It totally does not worth the stress we are getting everyday, even when we are out of the game trying to relax, rest from the stressful day, some people are finding a way to contact us anywhere else (facebook, whatsapp) and start to cry a river because they cannot catch something, because other player is bothering them, because a GM banneed them (in 99,99% cases fairly) and many other things. We just don't enjoy being here anymore, we don't enjoy doing things anymore... and I am not the only one who thinks that. Jano, the one who's responsible for the most advanced programation here is also tired of that.

You want us to treat you better, not to be mean... But that should work in both sides. There's a huge difference between:
omg it's not fair, you did lottery while I was sleeping, that's not fair, it was too late for me!

omg i wasted 94839438498 hours waiting for lottery and you did it so late when I already slept!

omg your new daily dungeon sux, it's a big fail, fuck it i won't waste time for it!

damn those rewards sux i want moooooooooooooore! this is just a joke!

lol this event is so boring, fuck it, waste of time, sux rewards, sux mission, too long shit

omg raissa Zelricks banned me, this is so unfair, im going to retire, fuck this game im so tired of it, i dont wanna play it anymore, staff sux everything sux

lol, staff is stupid as fuck, they do lottery with 500 tickets and there isn't this many playing the game. Wtf is wrong with them, idiots ~ greetings for polish chat

Do you still wonder why people are hating staff? Because I'm not. Froakie shit didn't teach you anything I see - Do you still wonder why staff hates people like you? Because I don't. You are always crying like if you were still wearing diapers, if you hate us so much, then stop to play already, one cry baby less -- Doesn't this answer make you a little bit angry? Because it makes me so. There are other way of conversation. So once again, if you want us to be kind to you, don't be mean to us. Don't be coming with argument such as "but you should be kind, this is your game and bla bla, you should care for players. Sure, but the way you are (you as plular] makes us stop giving a single fuck. PS. about Froakie - all of the event pokemons are sooner or later available on map (usually after 8-12 months, we said it on forum at least 3 times.

and between
Hey guys, In think it's a little bit unfair for us - players from Poland, that couldn't participate in the lottery. You have done it very late, when most of us already slept. When we woke up, lottery was no longer active. We were unable to get our tickets, the lottery was too short. Could you please consider doing 1 more lottery, for us, players, that didn't have chance to participate? - Yes, we would consider it, if it was asked in a proper way like this, no complaint, just a kind request.

Hey guys, I have wasted many hours waiting for the promised lottery and I think, that many other players over Europe too, however lottery appeared at night, when we were already sleeping. Is there a chance to do one more lottery for us? If not, is there a chance of considering on doing lottery in the best possible time for all of the players? - Yes, we would try to consider both, as raids can be done in different hours and much more often than a lottery, we would try to pay attention on time for the future.

I think this event was a little bit boring, too many things to do and too much efforts required for rewards, that aren't satisfying. The mission 1 required too much time and mission 2 too many items. I hope that the next event will be much better and you will consider of doing something requiring less efforts and time, especially, that it's christmas and many people spend their time with family

Hey Raissa. Today I have received ban from Zelricks, but I don't really understand why, I think it was unfair. Could you please review my case and talk with Zelricks?

I think that staff did a mistake, 500 tickets for a lottery is too much. There aren't this many players playing this game. Can you decrease amount of tickets? - No, there are 1110~ different players (not characters) playing this game, 750~ on Diamond and 350 on Platinum. There are 900 premium accounts, so I think that the amount of tickets is right.

Raissa, I would like to ask you to reconsider Fallen Angel's request, even if this event wasn't requiring so much effort for each player (because killing 300 pokes is a matter of few mins - 1h depending on what level you are), but it required some efforts from all of us - those, who had spent a lot of time looking for basins, that were required to be lit in order to get new pokemons. I think that having same amount of both pokemons is totally fine. We deserve to have the same chance to catch Fennekin as Chespin and it would also help with massive Ksing - Yes, I would reconsider it, especially when there are more players following the request [in this case of course, because it's not always possible and sometimes people ask too much

I guess it's much better if you can explain us our mistakes properly and suggest how you would solve it - in a kind way, then I can promise you, that we will do the same. We don't always have to agree with each other and we don't always have to accept the request, but I suppose that if there are more people following 1 thing, then it will make us think more about it.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Whatever happened during this time, we are sorry.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Just tell me staff took all shines from "bug spawn"? If not thats the biggest idiotic thing you are doing then you are making victim from urselfs and are surprised because someone crying xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just tell me staff took all shines from "bug spawn"? If not thats the biggest idiotic thing you are doing then you are making victim from urselfs and are surprised because someone crying xd
every shiny that was caught during this time was taken away, we only let people keep those, that were caught after fix (saying it because I saw some guy dramatizing that Joslock could keep his shiny houndoom that was caught 1,5 hour after fix xd)

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
every shiny that was caught during this time was taken away, we only let people keep those, that were caught after fix (saying it because I saw some guy dramatizing that Joslock could keep his shiny houndoom that was caught 1,5 hour after fix xd)

Good idc anything else

NandoCruise

Reaction score

You want us to treat you better, not to be mean... But that should work in both sides.

I completely agree with you Raissa on this very important point.

This is something I have noticed before, the way We (players) talk to you (Staff members) sometimes is not in the appropriate manner. But I have noticed too, the way You (staff) talk to us (players) isn't the best one either.

What do I mean by this?

-Sometimes Staff Members troll people.
-Sometimes Staff Members don't bother to answer posts.
-Sometimes Staff Members are rude/sarcastic.
*I don't have to give examples, we know this is true.

I know this is a game. I know staff members are normal people like us. But you have to understand this game is a Service you are providing; and, whether you like it or not, we are your Clients. Which is why I make the suggestion communication between Staff Members and Players should stay formal, in other words, remain polite at all times.

Why?
It's like going to a Walmart (in America) or Aldi (in Europe) and ask a member of Staff where to find a particular item and being given a cocky, rude or sarcastic response in return or even worse, being ignored.

I know you (Staff Members) have friends, which is a total different situation. With them, Staff members can talk the way they want.

My opinion.

Thanks.

P.S.: is there a way to make another Lottery, restricting players who have already won to participate? Thanks again.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I completely agree with you Raissa on this very important point.

This is something I have noticed before, the way We (players) talk to you (Staff members) sometimes is not in the appropriate manner. But I have noticed too, the way You (staff) talk to us (players) isn't the best one either.

What do I mean by this?

-Sometimes Staff Members troll people.
-Sometimes Staff Members don't bother to answer posts.
-Sometimes Staff Members are rude/sarcastic.
*I don't have to give examples, we know this is true.

I know this is a game. I know staff members are normal people like us. But you have to understand this game is a Service you are providing; and, whether you like it or not, we are your Clients. Which is why I make the suggestion communication between Staff Members and Players should stay formal, in other words, remain polite at all times.

Why?
It's like going to a Walmart (in America) or Aldi (in Europe) and ask a member of Staff where to find a particular item and being given a cocky, rude or sarcastic response in return or even worse, being ignored.

I know you (Staff Members) have friends, which is a total different situation. With them, Staff members can talk the way they want.

My opinion.

Thanks.

P.S.: is there a way to make another Lottery, restricting players who have already won to participate? Thanks again.
Look, I nowhere said that we aren't mean for you (players, ofc not all), I admit we are mean, but it does have a reason - we talk to you the way you talk to us and vice versa, that's the stupid circle that closes and has no end.
Indeed, staff is trolling people, but there's the opposite as well :) some of us don't have anything against as well as some players don't. There's always a way to tell a trolling staff member to stop, because you don't like it / it annoys you / you don't have mood - If you see some staff member trolling, killing people in pvp, including you, just don't come for a while or stay inside pz zone.

Staff sometimes doesn't bother to answer posts, because there are some reasons
- There was already the same or similar post that was answered and doing it again is pointless, that's why there's the search bar.
- We aren't sure what we should really answer and we keep it open until we think of it
- We are busy with other things and entering forum just to answer more important stuff
- We don't answer, because we don't want players to abuse of it (ex. rebalance) or we can just change our mind yet.
- Other reasons (like we already spoke with player in game or talking to some players is seriously like talking to a wall, so sometimes it's just pointless, for example a guy who gets killed cus of telling others that they can buy in game things for real money or another that is being asked to stay in a safe place for a while, because something dangerous may kill him, but his curiosity makes him go downstairs then die)

Staff members are rude and sarcastic the same way as players are to us, as I said before.

Do not call yourself a client, we don't really like it. You are donating to keep the game alive (hosting, proxies, vpn, vps, domain, sprites, that cost a lot of money). We treat it as hobby and something we used to enjoy, not like a business. And as I said, due to the situation that is around here, we aren't enjoying it anymore, so we just stopped to care if we lose players or not. I don't know how to explain it well... We are being indifferent - if players play and keep being this way, we will keep with stress and anger that you are giving us. If we lose players... well, that's bad, but we won't be stressed everyday, full of anger because of people's words. After all we care of what you say, sometimes too much.
So just that... if you want us to motivate you to play, please, don't dismotivate us with your words. There are many other ways to tell us what mistake we have done. Don't complain for something before knowing its mechanics.
If you want us to be treating you well - do the same and I guess we can keep building the game together, players and staff.

Ps. formal way is stupid - imo, that's a game, not a school, not a company or w/e. We are the same people like you, so we can talk normally, with respect to one another.
Ps2. I don't know, depends on Hohenheim. We can eventually make manual lottery (adding players manually) if you (players) agree that cheaters who will try to join again will be banned for 3 months, cause it takes much more time.

@Demz Sure, tutors know that I'm often trolling, so they just fell. But of course I didn't give platinum 7 other positions of the missing basins, which you wouldn't find and consequently wouldn't have new spawn. :) Oh well, but nothing else to expect from you, I have just explained some points, that we'd like people to understand, not by force. Have a nice day :)

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
>complain about people being insatisfied
>trolls people into deeper agas hell looking for Basin

Sure theres a purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back