Welcome!

26.05 - World Event / Attractions for Children's Day 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
PV379yw.png

At 1/06 many countries over the world (mostly Europe, but not only) are celebrating Children's day! Padventures, as every year does it too.

From 26.05 to 27.05 - Some bad people manipulated Arceus to destroy celebration of this special day! Defeat it before it's going to be too late... It is immune to every kind of attack! Will you save Children's Day?

Arceus will lose HP when:

- Players will defeat Pokemons, that are source of Arceus' Power.
- Players will light up 150 hidden Holy Basins (for whole server, not per player)

From 1/06 to 4/06

if Arceus will lose 50% of its hp - there will be few legendary raids
if Arceus will lose 60% of its hp - there will be double loot
if Arceus will lose 70% of its hp - there will be a lottery
if Arceus will lose 80% of its hp - there will be faster spawn of Shiny Pokemon
if Arceus will lose 90% of its hp - there will be +0.5 to exp stage for characters and +1 to exp stage of Pokemons
if Arceus will lose 100% of its hp - Players, that participated in world event, and it succeed will get access to spawn of Chespin and Fennekin.

vVDFnVT.png

MISSION 1: 45k Killing
Defeat 45000 Pokemon (collective kill by all players), that give their energy to Arceus.

-Ask Guardian ingame to know the list of these Pokemon.
-For each 1000 killed Pokemon, Arceus will lose some life.
-Players with level higher than 40 that kill Gastly, Abra, Duskull,Charmander, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Growlithe, Paras, Voltorb,doduo, pidgey, pidgeotto, that won't count as kills for this mission.
-Players with level higher than 70 that kill Haunter, Misdreavus, Kadabra, Dusclops, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Venomoth, Beedrill, pidgeotto, that won't count as kills for this mission.

MISSION 2: 150 Holy Basins
Light up holy basins, once 150 of them are lit up, it will greatly decrease Arceus powers.

-There are 150 holy basins scattered around the PA world.
-There are basins in both free and premium areas.
-Each player can't lit more than 2 basins.
-If all basins have been lit, there is no more chance for other players that didn't lit before.

mad-dog

Reaction score
Thank you for doing an event where the world has to cooperate, these kinds of events really bring people together, thus are way more fun than other events. Keep up the great work!

P.S. Delphox FTW!!

I agree with you it's important to make like this for the children happy children's day very nice event :D

Tsotss

Reaction score
Spawns will be on any region or islands where we need to have ticket?

k3dzi0rek

Reaction score
Is it required to complete two missions for Chespin and Fennekin spawn access? What if I don't light up basins?

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks!

Now on a more serious matter.

Staff Members: Remember this about Spring World Event?

CXaVYLQ.jpg

WrZLvf9.jpg

m0sIvBk.jpg

Well, it seems we need 150 Active and willing-to-do-the-event players in Platinum to achieve the First task, Killing 45k Pokemons.
PlXNwhX.jpg

bhgv6yk.jpg

Noticed how the World count didn't increase? I might have been wrong about Mutated Mewtwo, but I vividly remember in the 7th Anniversary Event every kill counted, the "kill 200 pokemons" was just the minimum to get the achievement.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but we DON'T have 150 players in Platinum, like commented by Fallen Angel on the Spring Event Thread.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back