What's new

Welcome!

26.05 - World Event / Attractions for Children's Day 1.06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
simply awesome, congratulations :mad:

Btw its kinda ridiculous make us pay for YOUR mistakes... if WE make mistakes, we pay for that... if YOU make mistakes, we pay for that too.

Last edited:

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
We dont want you to give positions. We want events that we can do by ourselves, and It was clearly not the case given that none of the worlds managed to finish helplessly.

I always compliment staff on what I believe you did right, just see what I wrote about New autoloot and vivillon catch system. Problem is 80% of the time instead of understanding players complaints you just come up with vague excuses like "we have a reason for that" or "we are not gonna change It and thats It". Btw, whats the point of having less fennekins than chespins? Would you please care to explain cause from my perspective its completely senseless. So if you want players to change our attitude maybe its time to change yours, and thats a great way to start

Have a wonderful day

Last edited:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
... we talk to you the way you talk to us and vice versa, that's the stupid circle that closes and has no end...
Staff members are rude and sarcastic the same way as players are to us, as I said before.
Ps. formal way is stupid - imo, that's a game, not a school, not a company or w/e. We are the same people like you, so we can talk normally, with respect to one another.

The way I understand these comments is: Things would stay the same.

Don't expect people to change when you are not willing to change either. And I don't mean this only for Raissa but for the whole team. Someone has to be the example, and I am sorry to say this, but it is YOU (Staff Members) who have to be.

However:
And as I said, due to the situation that is around here, we aren't enjoying it anymore, so we just stopped to care if we lose players or not. I don't know how to explain it well... We are being indifferent - if players play and keep being this way, we will keep with stress and anger that you are giving us. If we lose players... well, that's bad, but we won't be stressed everyday, full of anger because of people's words. After all we care of what you say, sometimes too much.

This explains EVERYTHING. And I must confess, it is sad.

Peace!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Do you want to hear your mistakes?
-Remember shiny raids on 7th PA anniversary? Other players got like 500 shinies on each raid, when someone got 10.(I saw it myself and you cant tell me that's a lie)
1. Favorizing players
- Yesterday situation, after 11:00 pm polish time shiny respawn wasn't fixed yet, and everyone who caught shidne didn't lost them like players who caught them before.
2. Mistakes after mistakes.
- Hmm now something with me, my friends had that same situation.
When i was really angry i told something bad on another guy(racism, and i'm not proud of that) i got notation, without any asking why ect.. But when other guy told something much, much worse on me, my country and even on my mum cm just teleported him to me and he wrote just "sorry" and for cm it was okay, he wasn't punished like me.
3. I dont even know how to call it xD
- Late events, and here is my advice, why staff will not do events on correct time? I mean 9:00 pm - 00:00 polish time
I know about that someone could login specially for the even, but will he really wait maybe 3 hours on event?
Its time when plays the highest numbers of players, so everyone will be happy from the events i think, because its time when plays pl and br players also.
4-My suggestion for mini-events, loterries and bossed.
- Re-changing pokemons catch rates, for example.
Cloned Dodrio, Cloned Primeape, Klefki, Elder Charizard and more which i forgot or didnt saw.
5. Re-changing pokemons catch rates.
- Saying that we are paranoics and liers when we say that what we see like it was with old catch system(thats not important now, but calling players like that? Tureks, me and others).
6. Behaviour
- Pokes for donations(Malamar ect). Thats sure sometimes must be good stuff for donations, but not new good pokes, it should be something like rare decorations, addons, pa coins)
7. Pokes for Donations(It's not maybe very annoying, but its like selling pokes only for donation, without any other possiblity to get it.
8. Not answering on reports, forum, sometimes really important private messeges.(Every player is same important, or no? Huh? Even to get nothing changing answer)
9. Cleaning posts on forum which staff just dont like.

I'm too lazy to write more, pls dont delete XD

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Do you want to hear your mistakes?
-Remember shiny raids on 7th PA anniversary? Other players got like 500 shinies on each raid, when someone got 10.(I saw it myself and you cant tell me that's a lie)
1. Favorizing players
- Yesterday situation, after 11:00 pm polish time shiny respawn wasn't fixed yet, and everyone who caught shidne didn't lost them like players who caught them before.

OR 0 xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We dont want you to give positions. We want events that we can do by ourselves, and It was clearly not the case given that none of the worlds managed to finish helplessly.

I always compliment staff on what I believe you did right, just see what I wrote about New autoloot and vivillon catch system. Problem is 80% of the time instead of understanding players complaints you just come up with vague excuses like "we have a reason for that" or "we até not gonna change It and thats It". Btw, whats the point of having less fennekins than chespins? Would you please care to explain cause from my perspective its completely senseless. So if you want players to change our attitude maybe its time to change yours, and thats a great way to start

Have a wonderful day

Yeah sure. Everything is impossible to do, when people don't care,which was the real case. I have spent some time there observing what people do. Just few were looking for basins, while it was supposed to be a team work. That is not our fault, that only few players are able to cooperate and work for whole server, they were the only reason, why I've decided to help. (most of the missin ones were in 'easy' places).
There's no reason to have less fennekins than chespins, the same as there's no reason to have the same amounts.

I don't really need to have excuses for anything, i just explained you the point of our view (mine and some other staff members). If you are bot understanding it, then right, some things will never change and the circle will keep rounding around.

@Elias, this is stated in the rules. Shinies had a bug and abusing is not acceptable here, that's something that you have to understand. That's my last answer concerning shinies, i feel like this topic has ended. At least for us. All you had to pay for this, was your time for our mistake, but let me tell you, that we had to pay our time for players mistakes several times while we could use it for something useful.

@Nando - and nothing will change in this case, as long as we - staff learn to discuss with you in a better way, but nothing will also change, if you won't learn how to discuss with us and how to respect us and our work.

I kinda think you have missunderstood my answer to you or you are understanding it the way you want, which is wrong. I just meant that it's better to have friendly relations with players (friendly=/=friends) than a formal way, which I don't like and which we used to be in the past what ended in a big drama, well nevermind.

It's sad, but that's real, at least for now, that some people lost motivation, for example jano.

@khormes
That is a lie. Tell me names or stop saying lies, thanks
Cms always punish for racism, so i am sorry i kinda dont believe in your words, unless you can send me a picture now or in the future if it happens
We do events and raids in hours we can, that's something you will never make players happy with. 9 am in poland is 3 am in South anerican countries, so this will continue the same way - players complaining for having raids at late night. Remember, that Poland is not the center of the world. So raids are being done in random hours.
Ps. I did a raid today between 13-14 our time, somehow i didnt see polish players interested in killing it, besides 3 guys.
Ps2. There is huuuge difference between raid of many shinies with very low rate, than less raids with higher rate, what would obviously make people catch it quite fast.

mmarvim

Reaction score
The chance of shiny spaw is really 2x now? I'm hours on metagross spaw and killed only 1 shiny...

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
The chance of shiny spaw is really 2x now? I'm hours on metagross spaw and killed only 1 shiny...

imo same situation as event before "boosted" later finally boosted on satisfaction level...

rey maligno

Reaction score
Good morning
Today I came home tired of work, I thought I would look at the forum padventures, see what everyone thinks of the problem that happened and I start reading and I feel a huge sad part of the players and staff ..

Why a huge sad part of the staff?

1- I believe that the staff has its reasons to be tired of the players since we do not know how to thank this beautiful game and its events or its work to keep it up.

2- as I say raissa we all make mistakes because we are human and we players do not seem to understand it

Why a huge sad part of the players?

1 - yesterday I was angry about this mistake of the staff I recognize, today that I began to read and understand the comments of the person and the players.

2- We simply do not know how to thank them in a way that they feel happy. The only thing we bring to the staff is problems and more problems.

3- I am not a victim and nobody is a victim, it is only my opinion.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Good morning
Today I came home tired of work, I thought I would look at the forum padventures, see what everyone thinks of the problem that happened and I start reading and I feel a huge sad part of the players and staff ..

Why a huge sad part of the staff?

1- I believe that the staff has its reasons to be tired of the players since we do not know how to thank this beautiful game and its events or its work to keep it up.

2- as I say raissa we all make mistakes because we are human and we players do not seem to understand it

Why a huge sad part of the players?

1 - yesterday I was angry about this mistake of the staff I recognize, today that I began to read and understand the comments of the person and the players.

2- We simply do not know how to thank them in a way that they feel happy. The only thing we bring to the staff is problems and more problems.

3- I am not a victim and nobody is a victim, it is only my opinion.

Stop licking ass. Making events in games is normal its making to keep ppl playing game/or trying to come back retired ones. If someone fcked up something he must know what other thinks about it talking about arguments with meaning.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
The only question I had is why people who got shinies after the "fixing" (even tho spawning rate was still broken) could keep it...
But yeah, it's sad for both parts, either players and staff, that something that should be good ended up that way.
I've been on both sides and saw how shitty can it be. To demand something, or to suffer for other people's mistake.
Sad to see some key players to the community saying that they will leave the game. We need exactly the opposite. I know that mistakes can happen and can not be predictable, but maybe you (staff) could find a way to decrease the bad impacts.
I still have some hope on staff (else I would have quitted it for once), as I still have some hope on community (examples were given by Raissa and yeah, that's true).
Waiting for better days.

Last edited:

rey maligno

Reaction score
Stop licking ass. Making events in games is normal its making to keep ppl playing game/or trying to come back retired ones. If someone fcked up something he must know what other thinks about it talking about arguments with meaning.

you are right to make an event is normal but they try hard and stupid people like me and we bother you for everything

Duzy pan

Reaction score
I want say something too.
For "pulok" deleted
1 year delet for "no reason"
20 years mute for "bad behavior?" without proofs? In the rules is perm mute or max some hours but not years.
This is only my situation. I dont feel treated fairly. I dont use bad words and I try play with rules.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I want say something too.
For "pulok" deleted
1 year delet for "no reason"
20 years mute for "bad behavior?" without proofs? In the rules is perm mute or max some hours but not years.
This is only my situation. I dont feel treated fairly. I dont use bad words and I try play with rules.

screw you and ur offtopic comments, if u wanna complain about somthing not related to event or so find another place for that

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
@Raissa
You call me lier, why you call like that, because i said true?
Nonsensee, oh and if you dont saw me on entei thats sad, because i was there since 95% of his life.
I dont have picture because im not fighting with staff or something like that. I just wanted to say sad true and i did.
You will finally understand that and change it or no.
I dont care and i will not lick staff ass or something like that, but calling me lier is 10. Not respecting players.
Btw. I respect you and i hope you will even think about that what im saying.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Raissa
You call me lier, why you call like that, because i said true?
Nonsensee, oh and if you dont saw me on entei thats sad, because i was there since 95% of his life.
I dont have picture because im not fighting with staff or something like that. I just wanted to say sad true and i did.
You will finally understand that and change it or no.
I dont care and i will not lick staff ass or something like that, but calling me lier is 10. Not respecting players.
Btw. I respect you and i hope you will even think about that what im saying.
You didn't say truth, because every shiny has been taken away, so what you said is a lie. If someone tell you that he/she kept his shiny, then he/she either lies or shiny wasn't caught when there was a bug, that's all. We wouldn't let anyone to keep it, even tutors has to return what they caught. If I am wrong, then please, tell me name of a player who still has a shiny.
Yeah, I said i saw interest of 3 guys until i logged out, like 45min after spawning it.

@Marvim
Yes, but take in account, that every shiny has its own chance to spawn.

@down
As I thought, you cannot even prove your words, so nothing to discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back