Welcome!

Search results

1. Harvey

Legends Never Die [LT]

Long time without lurking this forums, it's nice to see you guys still here keeping this game alive. Cheers.
  2. Harvey

Update 8.5 and updater version Uv6

I love you Jano.
  3. Harvey

Tutors Recruitment: Diamond

Player "El Desterrado" candidate for tutor position is now removed from his candidacy due to some acts that happened today regarding the voting mechanism, where he tries to do fraud on it. This decision can't be appealed.
  4. Harvey

Real Legends Never Die

Jano, Somnathroy, Alek
  5. Harvey

P.A

Ill answer in english, since I can't write properly in portuguese. Padventures is a game, its a serious one, we've got staff (admins, CM, GM, tutors), we've got rules and we must enforce them, if you behave like you should, you'll have no problems at all playing PA. It's a good feedback...
  6. Harvey

Pipoxo starting to catch

Keep going! ;)
  7. Harvey

Duplication of pokemon And cash loss

Please explain your issue in a language we can understand, thanks!
  8. Harvey

Special statue for Elmaz!

Because he was the first to achieve those goals, it's like the first guy who climbed the everest, left a flag there, because he was the first, it was a goal.
  9. Harvey

Special statue for Elmaz!

Actually is a good idea, if you are a dedicated, daily player, and you achieve certain goals in the game before other people, you deserve a recognition in game. Make a poll.
  10. Harvey

Why hello there

I'm back as a Community Manager, mostly as Jano's right hand, I will try to take care of some stuff going around here. This is also an AMA, if somebody wants to ask w/e they want.
  11. Harvey

Raszagal,demote me now.

hold your horses man
  12. Harvey

I'm back!

why hello there
  13. Harvey

[Complaint] Let's continue about Andrzej

*Grabs popcorn*
  14. Harvey

[Support] its joke? -.-

We shall not judge on something not stated as a rule. I'll also hook up of this post to tell Raszagal to enforce current rule system, adding some extra points if needed.
  15. Harvey

[Support] its joke? -.-

Doesn't break any rule of the tournament, didn't deserve any notation or anything.
  16. Harvey

Happy birthday Somnathroy aka Insipid!!!

Happy birthday Roy.
  17. Harvey

I'm sad that I left and you became a crybaby.

I'm sad that I left and you became a crybaby.
  18. Harvey

Baneed For 'Unrespect Staff'

I don't find it worth a ban imo, it was ridiculous.
  19. Harvey

My Brother <3'

gg wp
  20. Harvey

life regeneration

More stuff to worry about.
Back