Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alastor

Reaction score
What if someone beats him? or he leaves PA?

Statue would be useless unless you want to make him a legend and anyway - how would the statue look like?

uhm i dont know if you may get this the right way but right now i have like 174kk exp and the next player should have around 94 so not saying it is impossible it will just take a long time i think

ZainPF

Reaction score
uhm i dont know if you may get this the right way but right now i have like 174kk exp and the next player should have around 94 so not saying it is impossible it will just take a long time i think
True , but you never know ^^

Khan

Reaction score
Might not take that long, once nino finishes new hunting grounds for level 76-100, 100-130, 131-150, 151-180 etc.. :D

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
What if someone beats him? or he leaves PA?

Statue would be useless unless you want to make him a legend and anyway - how would the statue look like?

Because he was the first to achieve those goals, it's like the first guy who climbed the everest, left a flag there, because he was the first, it was a goal.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
Because he was the first to achieve those goals, it's like the first guy who climbed the everest, left a flag there, because he was the first, it was a goal.

Theres a thing called Highscores on PA website... He won't be forgotten for a long time.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
oh, so tell me how many times you opened Highscores on website and how many times you were in Olivine?(olivine is example)

I only want answer for this: If PA the only utility of the character level its quests and to use pokemons in a maximum of 10 levels above him (Maximum 100 or 130 with quest), why should we create a statue for the first level 200? Level here means almost nothing. Elmaz just took high level because he were getting many level 130 pokes, not because he wanted to be stronger with higher level... This was just a consequence.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
let's get to know elmaz before talking about about him, said none ever

Let's be friendly with people so they will know that i'm not just an arrogant high level guy who think that is the best. Said no Elmaz ever

ZainPF

Reaction score
Why would you say something like that >.< , He barely talks to anyone (not in a rude rude way) so how would u know?

Some people hate Elmaz :/ not that I do, just saying

Kirubin4

Reaction score
im sorry if im not friendly with players that keep calling me botter or no life, you know

Anyway i think this thread isn't serious, because really? Changing the map for a guy because you were the first to get x level in a game where the level means almost nothing? I have nothing against you, seriously... But this isn't fair to people that did more for PA than just getting levels. I didn't meant to be rude, i'm sorry if i did, but this is insane.

Demon King

Reaction score
Anyway i think this thread isn't serious, because really? Changing the map for a guy because you were the first to get x level in a game where the level means almost nothing? I have nothing against you, seriously... But this isn't fair to people that did more for PA than just getting levels. I didn't meant to be rude, i'm sorry if i did, but this is insane.

DO i Smell some jelly around you boy

Kirubin4

Reaction score
DO i Smell some jelly around you boy

This is a serious question about a new thing in both servers and i don't know why a retard like you keep only talking shit and trying to be offensive with me the whole time(I guess you are trying)... Also, i know my english isn't perfect but please, even google translator it's better than your. And i won't be jealous for a guy being recognized for getting a level 200, because the only recognize that i could want it's for doing something good that help many people. Anyway already gave my opinion, i'm done.

Demon King

Reaction score
This is a serious question about a new thing in both servers and i don't know why a retard like you keep only talking shit and trying to be offensive with me the whole time(I guess you are trying)... Also, i know my english isn't perfect but please, even google translator it's better than your. And i won't be jealous for a guy being recognized for getting a level 200, because the only recognize that i could want it's for doing something good that help many people. Anyway already gave my opinion, i'm done.

Auw That Hurts men yeah i know my english is Perfect :D

but stil your the cry baby around here dudee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back