Votes: 10 15.2%
  • I like it,but with changes (write down

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludacha

Reaction score
WARNING!
This was example of quest before half of year,it can be remaked,its just basic things to show on what i think,can be rebalanced,fixed or anything else...if addmins agree with this,i could fix all elements and add few more boxes bug,electric,steel etc.

Hello people,i have some idea for promotion quest,maybe its not quest that people expect with some boost system, becouse if you ask me its a bit hard to balance all pokes with that boost and it would took a lot of time,also admins working on Hoen
so it would be hard to make in less time

So here is my idea

There are 9 elemental quests:
Electric/Steel
Normal/Fighting
Water/Ice
Rock/Ground
Flying/Dragon
Ghost/Poison/Dark
Grass/Bug
Fire
Psychic

-Quests are not connected
-Each of that 9 have their 6 NPC (from lower lvls to highe)
-NPCS goes by stageds 30-50-80-115-130
-Each of that 6 NPC have his task-mission-items to collect-duel-special missions
-Eeach of that NPC need more things to do
-Eeach of that NPC have his rewoard (rebalanced on stages,first one have lower rewoard,last one have best)
-You can make 3/9 quests that you want
-Final rewoard is Elemental Box (example:Finish all 6 NPCS you get promotion trophy+outfit,SPECIAL ELEMENTAL BOX and some other item)
-Elemental boxes contain only pokes from that elements,last evolutions (example:water/ice box contain all water/ice pokes as Blastoise,Lapras,Dewgong,Cloyster,Swampert and all otehr pokes that contain one of this elements)

Here is finished example of Water/Ice quest
You will understand it more when you read it...i will post it down

Informations:
I already made 6/9 of these quests,they are different but rewoards and system is same as this one
I have few sprites of all of these quests
I have detal infos and proposals for each of this quests
And ofc I wish you comment down your ideas for other ones,that admins can read and make best solution for this
Also elemental boxes are old idea of Himbeere,also she should agree with this,becouse that part is her idea

HAVE TO SAY IMPORTANT PART:this quest down is made long time ago, so there is some more pokemons and options in PA that can be usefull also there are some writing mistakes and few details that i forgoth to add

ELEMENTAL BOXES
dwrqep.png

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Name:Old Sailor Quest
Mission 1
(NPC SAILOR WOULD BE FINAL BOSS,WE START FIRST QUEST HERE,his resp is on water-ice rock)

Old Sailor:Hello PLAYER,would you like to be Legendary sailor and explore the world ?
Player:Yes
Old Sailor:You need 30 level to continiue adventure!
Player:Mission
QUEST UPLOAD
Sailor:Okay then,I have job for you,your first sailor task.Find mine old friend Sailor Popeye,he lives in cold sea near huge ice island,try to find him.He needs your help.Would you like to continiue your adventure?

QUEST UPLOAD
(NPC PIRATE JOHN,RESP SQIUIRTLE ISLAND,SOUTH) picture
Sailor Popeye:Hello PLAYER,did Old Sailor sended you?
Sailor Popeye:Oh that old crazy man…
Sailor Popeye:I have mission for you.If you want to be rooky sailor,you have to bring me 500 water gem, 50 water pendant,20 pot of fresh water and 1 splash plate!
AFTER
Player:Hi
Sailor Popeye:Did you bring me all items?
QUEST UPLOAD
Sailor Popeye:Well done! I have 1 more job for you.Would you like to continiue your adventure?
Sailor Popeye:You need to defeat 30 staryu,30 Horsea,30 Goldeen
AFTER
Sailor Popeye:Great,you finished all tasks.You are so close to become rooky sailor!Now lets duel, 3x3!
Player:Duel
POKEMONS:Squirtle 30 lvl,Staryu 30 lvl,Totodile 30 lvl
Sailor Popeye:Oh no! I lost! Well done ,you become a rooky sailor!
REWOARD: 200hd + rooky sailor promotion

QUEST UPLOAD
Now go back to Old Sailor
MISSION 2
Old Sailor:Well done,you become rooky sailor.Would you like to continiue this quest?
Old Sailor:Did you reach level 50?
Old Sailor:Okay,now you have to find one man,no one know is he alive,his name is Captain Barbossa.He lives on forgothen boat on Squirtle Island.Try to find him!
QUEST UPLOAD
(NPC CAPTAIN BARBAROSA,SQURIRTLE ISLAND BOAT) picture
Captain Barbossa:Hello boy! What bring you on my ship!
Player:Old Sailor
Captain Barbossa:So it started…do you really think you can become professional sailor in this seas?
Captain Barbossa:We will see,bring something to me,and I can teach you how to surive in this angry waters
Captain Barbossa:Bring me 30 water orb,50 squirtle hull,100 water pendant,20 crab claw
AFTER
Player:Hi,Mission
Captain Barbossa:Well done boy,if you want to surive on long trips,you have to know how to fish! Reach 50 level of fishing,then find me again!
QUEST UPLOAD
Captain Barbossa:Did you learn how to fish?
Captain Barbossa:Good ,you learn so fast!
QUEST UPLOAD
Captain Barbossa:Here is your new task,now when you know to use fishing rod,defeat 50 Wartortle,50 Croconaw ,50 Azumarill.
AFTER TASKS
Player:report
QUEST UPLOAD
Captain Barbossa:Well done kid,now duel me and try to win my team!
POKEMONS:Croconaw 50,Wartortle 50,Azumarill 50
Captain Barbossa:No way that you won me! HA HA HA! Well done kid,you became young sailor!
Rewoard:2 Rare Candy,100 UB + Young Sailor Promotion

QUEST UPLOAD
MISSION 3
Old Sailor:Hello young sailor,woulid you like to continiue your sea adventures?
Old Sailor:Did you reach level 80?
Old Sailor:So let it be….in ice land,you have to find an iglo,its snow house where live one of the best sailors that pokemon world ever had.His name is Captain Frozen.Be cearfull he don’t love visitors.Would you like to conitniue?
Old Sailor:Great,so go find him!
QUEST UPLOAD
(NPC CAPTAIN FROZEN,BIG ICE ISLAND LAPRAS) picture
Captain Frozen:Who are you? What do you want from me!Did that crazy Old Sailor send you here?
Captain Frozen:Hmm,he is scared to come by himself…
Captain Frozen:Bring me 20 big pearls,20 dewgong tails,200 ice orb,30 nevermeltice.2 icicle plate and then we can talk!
Captain Frozen:Hi,did you find me items?
Captain Frozen:Hmmm,ok….
QUEST UPLOAD
Captain Frozen:You want to continue this insanse adventure?

Captain Frozen:now if you really want to be good sailor,you should know how to catch pokemons! You need to have in catch Seel,Delibird,Smoochum,Poliwhirl,Azumarill
Captain Frozen:Did you caught all pokemons that you need?
Captain Frozen:Really?If you are that good,lets duel !!!!
POKEMONS level 80:Delibird,Poliwarth,Cloyster,Kingler
Captain Frozen:How this is possible???Who made you this good? Im sure that Captain Barbarosa have his fingers in it…
QUEST UPLOADED
Rewoard:random ice-water doll,100 rb,500hd + Amateur Sailor Promotion

Ludacha

Reaction score
MISSION 4
Old Sailor:Did you you met Captain Frozen?
Old Sailor:Wow! And you back from that man alive? You really are special!
Old Sailor:Do you reach 100 level to continiue this adventure?
Old Sailor:Before I became sailor I had wife and daughter.After I went on sea I never saw them,only that I know is shes name,Alexandra.I would like from you to find her.Only that I know that my wife and her lived in Goldenrod.If she is on her father,she would be on some beach.Try to find her please and bring me informations!

QUEST UPLOADED
Alexandra:Hello PLAYER,why you came?
Player:Old Sailor
Alexandra:How you know that man? He is dead ! Bring me some evidence for that!!!!Now leave me alone!

QUEST UPLOADED
Old Sailor:Did you find my daughter?

Old Sailor:Why she didn’t came with you?She doesn’t belive that im alive? I don’t have anything as evidence,you need to search on my last trip,where I lost my boat,its underwater now.You will find one old bag where is my medallion of me and her mother.Find it and bring it to her.My last adventures was on north from happiness island.Be cearfull a lot of wild pokemons live in that sea.

QUEST UPLOADED
Player need to go on north from happiness island ,underwater respawn,there is way to go down
On north from that place we pass a lot of Gyarados + Tentacruels,on end add UNIQUE BAG,when click on it it gives you LOVE MEDALION.
QUEST UPLOADED
Alexandra:What do you want now?
Player:Evidence
Alexandra:Do you have it really?
Alexandra:Cant belive! My father is still alive!Why he never came to see me?Im angry on it.I don’t know do I want to see him again.
Alexandra:I will visit him only if you do something for me,bring me 40 Gyarados Tails,40 Gyarados Fins,100 Aqua Tail,50 big ruby,50 wartortle hulls,20 Kingler Pincer,3 splash plate.Find me when you finish it !
AFTER
Alexandra:Did you found all items?
Alexandra:Well done young sailor!
QUEST UPLOAD
Alexandra:If you really want to be like my father,you should have good fishing skills,reach 80 fishing level.You need to be atlast near as me,im on my father,love adventures and sea!
Alexandra:Did you reach 80 fishing level?
Alexandra:Wow,you are really great young sailor.I like you a lot!
QUEST UPLOAD
Alexandra:To be good sailor,need to be also good water and ice pokemon catcher! You need to have in catch Golduck,Starmie,Seaking,Omanyte,Dratini,Laterun,Corsola
Alexandra:Did you caught them all?
Alexandra:I cant belive,I tought no one can do it! You really are special
QUEST UPLOAD
Alexandra:I cant find any new mission for you,one last test before I visit my father.If you win me I go with you to him.If not I stay here! So lets duel!
POKEMONS 100 lvl:Tentacruel,Blastoise,Vaporeon,Feraligathr,Omastar,Dragonair
Alexandra:Did I just lost now?I never lost in pokemon duel in Goldenrod! Say to my father that I will come to him soon
REWOARD:5 rare candy, 500hd,100 full revive + Professional Sailor Promotion
QUEST UPLOADED
MISSION 5
Old Sailor:Hello PLAYER,what she said to you? Did you bring her evidence? Will she come to see me?
Old Sailor:Thank you so much!
Old Sailor:Would you like to continiue with this sea adventure?
Old Sailor:Did you reach level 115 to continiue?
Old Sailor:There is in far ice land,the biggest pirate that world ever had.He is my old friend I would like you to find him and take from him a map which shows where is hidden treasure! His name you should know,he is Captain Jack Sparrow.It will be hard to play tricks with him.He is crazy but smart pirate! Good luck!
QUEST UPLOADED
JACK SPARROW RESPAWN ON CERULEAN BLASTOISE STATUE!
Jack Sparrow:Hello there,what brings you to land of pirates?
Player:Treasure
Jack Sparrow:Oh really,another one which trying to find Davie Johnes treasure,you stupid sailors, no one can find it! No one have the map!
Player:Map

Jack Sparrow:You think I got it? I can say yes,but that would be stupid,I can say no and you would not belive me and asking for real answer,hmm…so lets say that I know who got map,what you can offer to me to remember him?
Jack Sparrow:Bring me 50 Dragonite Wing,20 Dragonair Tail,50 Big Pearls,40 Nevermeltice,30 Smoochum Hairs,50 Ice bra,50 Oyster Shells,5 splash plate,5 icicle plate
AFTER
Jack Sparrow:Did you bring me all items you little boat rat!!!
Jack Sparrow:Good Good,smart sailor I can say!
QUEST UPLOADED
Jack Sparrow: Yo, Ho haul together, hoist the colours high.Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die!!!!! My sailor find me the bottle of RUM!!! I lost it on one island,on beach near Bulbasaurs.Go Find me that bottle!!!
QUEST UPLOADED
Bottle of RUM is on sand in beach on Bulbasaur island (Pewter west),need to use FIND HOLE on beach to find and dig bottle of RUM to bring to Jack Sparrow
Jack Sparrow:Did you bring me bottle of RUM?

QUEST UPLOADED
Jack Sparrow: Some men have died and some are alive.And others sail on the sea.With the keys to the cage,and the devil to pay,we lay to Fiddler's Green! Now trow that bottle in sea! I don’t want to drink that bad taste Rum!
TROW BOTTLE IN MARKED WATER SQM NEAR JACK SPARROW

QUEST UPLOADED
Jack Sparrow:You still want that map for lost treasure?

Jack Sparrow:You need to finish few tasks for me defeat 500 Blastoise,500 Feraligathr,300 Lapras,500 Tentacruels

Player:Report
Jack Sparrow:You really want to see that map as I see?Maybe I got on my mind who got the map,but you need to do 1 more thing for me.Im to lazy to go in that dark sea,so you need to go there…that sea is Davie Johnes sea,he lives underwater in safari place,near a small dragon.Find him and take key from him for your treasure,without it you cant open it!!Do you accept the challenge?
GO TO SAFFARI,DRATINI RESPAWN UNDERWATER,FIND DAVIE JOHNES AND WIN HIM IN DUEL
Davie Johnes:Another fool which came to take my treasure key!Duel me if you want to survive!
Pokemons 130 LEVEL:Lapras,Tentacruel,Jynx,Octillery,Vaporeon,Cloyster
YOU GOT KEY
Davie Johnes:Oh no! I droped my key! Where is my key!
BACK TO JACK SPARRROW
Jack Sparrow:Did you bring the treasure key?
QUEST UPLOADED
Jack Saparrow:Finaly I got map and key! Treasure will be mine!
Player:You lied
Jack Sparrow:Ofcourse I lied,im pirate! Duel me if you want to win it!
Pokemons 180 level:Dragonite,Lapras,Kingdra,Weavile,Kabutops,Gyarados
Jack Sparrow:Did I just lost?No,I don’t think so,I never lose,but you can take my MAP(spirte already in game)and KEY! This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!!!
QUEST UPLOADED
Rewoard:Johto Box 3,500 Rocket Balls,800hd + Master Sailor Promotion

MISSION 6
Old Sailor:Did you bring me map and key from Jack Sparrow?
QUEST UPLOADED
Old Sailor:If you want to be best sailor on world,you need to be better then best sailor on the world now.And that’s me! To be worthy to duel me need to do some for me! Can you?
Old Sailor:Bring me 1 Water Stone,30 Rainbow Powder,30 Aqua Powder,30 Blue Powder,10 Slowking Crowns,2 Red Gyarados Tails,10 Splash plates,10 Icicle Plates
AFTER
Old Sailor:Did you bring all items?
Player Yes
QUEST UPLOADED
Old Sailor:TOWN is on fire! Go there and save it! Need to destroy that fire elementals 100/100 in ¾ minutes.Or town will be in ash!
QUEST UPLOADED <IF YOU DO IT 100/100
Old Sailor:Well done boy,you really will be good Captain one day!
Old Sailor:Now when I got map and key,I know where is hidden treasure.If you help me to take it,I will share treasure with you!Can you do that?
Old Sailor:You need to go on one place where a lot of them failed,on place from which no one came back.Still you think you can do it?
Old Sailor:Let it be then.You need to back on Papoi,on that anciest ice,and find hidden treasure case!
QUEST UPLOADED
CASE WOULD BE ON THAT PAPOI ICE PART QUEST,JUST ON OTHER PLACE ON IT (BCZ IS HUGE PLACE)
Click on it (you pick small case)
QUEST UPLOADED
Old Sailor:Did you bring me the case?
Old Sailor:Wow,case of Davie Johnes! Cant wait to open it! If you really want to share treasure with me.You must win me in duel!!
POKEMONS 200 LEVEL:Red Gyarados,Cloned Tentacruel,Cloned Blastoise,Cloned Vaporeon,Cloned Kingler,Cloned Dragonite
Old Sailor:This is first time in my whole live that I lost duel! You are worthy of Legendary Sailor!
Rewoard:Sailor Trophy,Sailor Outfit,Water-Ice Box,2000hd,10 Rare Candy

MOSTLY ALL NPCS START ON THIS PLACES OR ENDING
2qitz88.jpg

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
How long did it take you writing all this? My God!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Trust me it was looooong and hard thing...this one is short one,other ones have more things,dialogs and special missions
I made also few ss to explean how it would work,places of NPCs and more...

I just wrote basics here that people try to understand,if admins acc it i would post other quest and details to them

Obreviate

Reaction score
Well, I didn't read all thread.
I just think that the main and special focus of this quest is exactly the "Pkm Boost" without this, although all its complexity, as you described above, it would be nothing more than a quest Inquisition quest, PApoi quest, etc.
The idea is nice, but I'd rather wait until everything to be calm, and that the main goal of the Bonus quest can happen.

Last edited:

Taronn

Reaction score
Agree, it would be nice, but, about rewards, maybe a rebalance in it. Maybe decrease cash and RC's.
Its a nice idea, Ludacha, congratulatios :D

huberto

Reaction score
As requirement I would add there catch of all pokemons of requested type (kanto + johto), with this we could get new achievements for every type catcher, but it is an another story.
In the other hand, rewards in my opinion are a bit too big and from boxes it should be possible to get any pokemon of type you made, not only last evolution - its too much.

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
II just made proposal,with all dialogs,there is few things that i didnt wrote,its to long
Ofc it can be changed whats needed...rewoards,some other pokes or everything else,this is just basic thing

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi people
I wanna bump this thread because i saw admins post that they have ELEMENT BOXES
I already made quests for all of these boxes,this was some example half year ago

If you want to see other quests,i wanna check what players and admins think about example

Brokencide

Reaction score
I complete Agree, Padventures need some good quests with Great rewards like this...

Sheeper

Reaction score
Nobody said anything about new quest yet, and nobody said it will be Wesker's quest, but as long as there's no cursed profession selection I'll be happy to see the boxes in-game!

Ludacha

Reaction score
I tought they making this boxes for some quest...so i bupmed thread and send to admins other dialogs,just that it might save their time for their quest or if they making same,thats all
Idea of this for me is good,other elements exept water are also nice...maybe it save them some time,thats all
More help for them,less waiting time for adding it

Vistars

Reaction score
Those elemental boxes are so good idea!! Can't wait to get them :v

Sheeper

Reaction score
I tought they making this boxes for some quest...so i bupmed thread and send to admins other dialogs,just that it might save their time for their quest or if they making same,thats all
Idea of this for me is good,other elements exept water are also nice...maybe it save them some time,thats all
More help for them,less waiting time for adding it

That's good, I generally agree with your suggestion, the only thing I wouldn't like to see is the Profession select, You didn't include it in your suggestion as I remember, but I'm still affraid it might be added with that - that would suck imo xD

Back