What's new

Welcome!

Random TM Quest proposition.

Would you like to have this quest ingame?

• Yes, I want this quest ingame!

Votes: 61 80.3%
  • No, I don't like this idea.

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Yes, I want this quest but with some changes... (post them in comments)

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barystas

Reaction score
Hello.

Well... I was thinking for a while about new quest. I have informations, that admins are looking for some propositions so here I am. ;P

Big Mistery Quest

We start quest in Cinnabar. The NPC give us some missions- Ralf (NPC, who is selling Tickets for the ship to Vermilion).

Player: Hi
Ralf: Hello, Player, how can I help you?
P: News
R: News, you say? Huh. You are an adventurer for sure. Adventurers like news, am I right? Do you want to know something interesting?
P: Yes
R: Well... I saw three Pokemon Trainers, like you, they came here from ship. They were talking about some Package.
P: Package
R: Yes, package with TM's. You know, what TM's are, yes? Ofcourse you know! You are an adventurer! TM's will help you make your pokemons stronger!
Quest Upload.
P: Mission
R: Well... Before I will tell you, where you should search for more informations I must check you, adventurer! Do you accept that?
R: Great! First of all, I must know, that you are experienced adventurer! Are you on level 120 or higher?
R: No doubts about that, my friend! First mission done! Ask me for another mission!
Quest Upload.
Reward: 4.000 Experience Points.
R: Well, you are experienced enoguh to make The Quest of Elements! Do you? Tell me, can you train your pokemon to level 130?
R: Huh! I knew it! You are good trainer! Every good trainer must have some fishing skills! Next mission is waiting, adventurer!
Quest Upload.
Reward: 6.000 Experience Points.
R: Always step before others, huh? Do you have Super Rod, my friend?
R: Well... You can fish too. I'm surprised! I have next mission for you! Only thing you must do is ask.
Quest Upload.
Reward: Squirtle Doll, 5.000 Experience Points.
R: I knew it! Well... To do this mission you must catch 90 different pokemons! Not that easy as it looks! So... Can we talk about next mission?
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 2.000 Experience Points, 100 Ultra Balls.
R: Well... When I was young I played this game with my friends. It's called Paper-Rock-Scissors game. Paper beat rock, but it's weak for scissors. Scissors can win with paper, but can't beat rock and rock can beat scissors, but it's loosing with paper. We will play. Win 5 times in row with me and I will give you last mission, adventurer!
P: Game
R: Oh! You want to play with me? Okay!
> After winning with Ralf 5 times in row <
R: Wow! You are good in this game, adventurer! As I said, I have last mission for you! This time it will not be that easy! Are you ready, adventurer?
Quest Upload.
Reward: 100HD, 3.000 Experience Points.
R: Great! Bring me 20 Venusaur bulbs, 15 Arcanine tails, 10 Ampharos ears and 5 Xatu beak! Thoose items are rare and you must collect them by yourself! See you soon, adventurer! Don't forget about items for me!
> After dropping all thoose items <
P: Items
R: Really?! Adventurer! Do you have all thoose items that I need? That's great! Do you want to know thoose informations I have?
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 15.000 Experience Points, Experience Ticket, Random Pokemon Trophy.
R: Okay then! I heared the one from thoose three Pokemon Trainers. He said that he know a labirynth and a great hall in the end of it. I think you should search on big desert south from Trovitopolis. The entrance should be near to the water. But watch out! You can't defeat pokemons living in this labirynth. You have been warned, adventurer. Good luck!

So we have first part of this quest done. Now we must go to Trovitopolis and head south. To the desert. I think the entrance (dig spot) should be hidden by tree. This Entrance should be near to the oasis in south part of desert. We enter the labirynth and we just run. There should not be any bushes to cut or something like that. Just place for running. Then we have locked doors. Thoose doors can be opened only by thoose players, who finished all Ralf's missions.

When player will open thoose doors first time:
Quest Upload.
Reward: 10.000 Experience Points.

Player is inside big room. In this room is teleport to sqm next to dig spot to get into the labirynth and 3 NPC's: Grassy, Glacial and Fiery.
Their appearance: They all should have "Soul" outfit. Grassy in green colour, Glacial in white colour and Fiery in red colour.

To continue mission player must talk with Grassy first:

Player:Hi
Grassy: What? How it's possible? How did you get here?!
P: Mistery
G: Ohh... Mistery? Well... It must be mistery still! I can't let you free! Let's battle!
P: Duel
- Grassy have 3 pokemons: Venusaur [150], Sceptile [150] and Meganium [150].
> After winning the duel <
G: Aarrgghhhh! You won! Okay, stranger! You will have chance to work for me now!
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 8.000 Experience Points.
G: Well I have no choice! I love grass type pokemons. They are very strong but they are afraid of fire. That's why I want to give you a task, stranger. Do you accept task for killing 500 Rapidash?
Quest Upload.
G: Great, stranger! I will wait for you!
> After defeating 500 Rapidash <
P: Report
G: Stranger! Do you finished your task for 500 Rapidash?
G: Awesome! Take this reward and now you can talk with my friend, Glacial.
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 10.000 Experience Points.

Now player should talk with Glacial:

Glacial: Hello, Stranger. I heared, what you did for my friend, Grassy. I am very impressed. But you must win with me now. Then we will talk about missions.
- Glacial have 3 pokemons: Dewgong [150], Lapras [150] and Mamoswine [150].
> After winning the duel <
Glacial: Well done my friend. Take this reward. Say mission to talk about task, which I have for you.
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 8.000 Experience Points, Random Doll
G: Well... As you can see my favourite type of pokemons is ice. But they don't like fighting type pokemons. That is the reason, why I want you to defeat 500 Primeapes. Do you accept this task my friend?
Quest Upload.
> After defeating 500 Primeapes <
G: Really? You did it? Did you defeat 500 Primeapes?
G: Well done, my friend. Take this reward, you earned for this! Now you can talk with my friend, Fiery. Good luck!
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 12.000 Experience Points.

Now player must go to NPC Fiery:

Fiery: Hello, stranger. I heared what you did for my friends Grassy and Glacial. I'm very impressed. What do you want, stranger?
F: Mistery? Well.. we can talk about it but after some duel. What do you think, stranger?
- Fiery have 3 pokemons: Magmortar [150], Arcanine [150] and Flareon [150].
> After winning duel <
F: Well, well. We have great duelist here! Congratulations, stranger. But well... to talk about this MISTERY you must do something more for me.
Quest Update.
Reward: 200HD, 8.000 Experience Points.
F: Well... as you can see, I'm using fire type pokemons. But their are so weak against water type ones. I want you to defeat 500 Golducks. Can you do that for me, stranger?
Quest Upload.
> After defeating 500 Golducks <
F: Wow, stranger. You did it! Take this as a reward. Now we can talk about MISTERY, my friend.
Quest Upload.
Reward: 200HD, 15.000 Experience Points.
F: Well as I promissed you I will tell you where you should search more informations about our mistery. Listen carefuly, stranger.
P: Details
F: You must go to Azalea City. Then you must find overgrown labirynth with bushes which you must cut to find person, who will be able to tell you more about out mistery, my friend. That's all I can tell now. Good luck!
Quest Upload.

Now player must go to Azalea's black market. When we will get there we start conversation with Merchant Psy.

Merchant Psy: Hello, adventurer. What do you want from me?
MP: Huh? What Mistery? What are you talking about?
MP: Okay, alright! You stubborn Tauros! What you want to know?!
P: Package
MP: Oh, great! You know about package aswell? I have no choice, adventurer. If you want this package, you must do something for me! First of all you must have 10 archievments. Do you have them?
MP: Arrgh, okay then. Take this reward. Say mission to talk about next one, adventurer.
Quest Upload.
Reward: 100HD, 5.000 Experience Points.
MP: What? Oh no, it's you again... What do you want from me? Mission? Okay, okay... Show me your Pokedex. To give you next mission you must have 200 Pokemons in your Pokedex. Do you have 200 Pokemon in yours?
MP: Well, well... Smart one! If you want next mission, just say it.
Quest Upload.
Reward: 100HD, 6.000 Experience Points
MP: Okay, I get it! You want this Package and you will do anything for it! Do you have Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Drowzee, Hypno, Natu and Xatu in Pokedex?
MP: Okay then. Take this as a reward. By the way... I'm hungry. Can you get me cheeseburger? Please. I'm so hungry...
Quest Upload.
Reward: 100HD, 1.000 Experience Points.
> After dropping cheeseburger from Snorlax (dropable as plate) <
P: Cheeseburger
MP: Oh! I'm so hungry! Why so long?! I would eat my own spoons now! Give me that!
Quest Upload.
Reward: 100HD, 2.000 Experience Points.
MP: Okay, okay! I'm full and I can talk now. What we have left? Huh? Ah yeah! Do you have 55 quests done? Quests, which are in your Quest Log, adventurer.
MP: Mmmm... Alright... You did it. I have nothing else for you... But... Wait! I have problem!
P: Problem
MP: I lost my shiny Future orb! It is very important for me! Can you find it? Please! I will give you this package if you will find it! It should be somewhere on desert east from Lavender. Quick! Find it!
>Shiny Future Orb should be hidden on Psychic spot 100+ area in way like Bellosom in Pokemon Festiva quest. <
> After finding Shiny Future orb <

P: Hi
MP: Hello, adventurer! How can I help you?
P: Orb
MP: What? You have it? For real? Give me it! fast! Here you are! Your package and some extra bonus from me! You earned for it, adventurer!
Quest Upload.
Reward: TM's Package, 3 Rare Candy, 200 Rocket Balls, 1.000 HD, 20.000 Experience Points.

Informations to make everything clear:
1) Collecting quest items like Venusaur bulb/ Arcanine tail/ Xatu beak/ Amparos ear, Cheeseburger- Some new items, dropable similar as plates but they are dropable only when you will start the mission to get them and you can't drop even 1 more than you need to finish this mission. For example: You have mission to drop 10 Venusaur bulb, you start the mission and you go hunt Venusaurs. When you will drop 10 Venusaur bulbs you cant' drop 11th one. Thoose items should not be able to sell/trade/throw away/put on market, to make it harder to get them. You give thoose items and you start next mission.
2) Mission with a long, but not too long labirynth, where are some agressive pokemons. For example Charizard or Blastoise. Not much of them, just to feel their presence and make running more difficult You just have to run and you can't kill any of thoose pokemons in this labirynth because you will be teleported to place, where you started it (something like in TM33 quest) and all pokemons in labirynth will be spawned again.

Tell what you think about it. If you agree, say it! If you don't agree, say why ; )

TM's Package should have all TM's except: Water Pulse, Draco Meteor, Rock Blast, Rain Dance, Toxic, Fly Attack, Meteor Mash, Earthquake, X-Scissors, Shadow Ball, Bulldoze, Aerial Ace, Hydropump, Lava Plume, Attract and Flamethrower.

I think that TM's which still will be in TM's Package will be balanced without thoose TM's I wrote before.

//EDIT:

Added Dialogs, more informations in this post. Changed appearance of Quest description. Added Pool.

Thanks for reading,
Bialy Wilk.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Not as hard as you claim, but seems quite original, and the 40 quests requirement won't make it easy to farm this quest with noob chars, seems nice.
I like the whole quest in general and the survival labirynt seems great :p

Last edited:

Cpadde

Reaction score
I like the idea, in my opinion there is to little "hard" quests. However I think the reward should be something more if it's this hard, if you get a shadow ball for doing all of this you might aswell just quit PA..

Nice job bruh!

Sheeper

Reaction score
I like the idea, in my opinion there is to little "hard" quests. However I think the reward should be something more if it's this hard, if you get a shadow ball for doing all of this you might aswell just quit PA..

Nice job bruh!

Im sure some tiny reward like rare candies, bunch of rocket balls and some hd would do the job, kinda gambling quest, like whole black market, don't you think?

Barystas

Reaction score
Im sure some tiny reward like rare candies, bunch of rocket balls and some hd would do the job, kinda gambling quest, like whole black market, don't you think?

Yeah, that's why i said that people who will accept it (if they will) can add something. Rare candies and Rocket Balls seems good :D

Szacho

Reaction score
Great idea!!!
I would like to see quests like this one on PA servers.
Admins, please, make it possible!

Regards,
Vakri.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Man, I would like to tell you that your idea is just perfect.
I have nothing against it.. 100% Agreed.

harryleo

Reaction score
I Like a lot this quest. I only didn't agree in the labirynth you just have to run? I am not sure how it's gonna be... so i think if put more pokes but not making spam of it and making them defeatable would sound better

Barystas

Reaction score
I Like a lot this quest. I only didn't agree in the labirynth you just have to run? I am not sure how it's gonna be... so i think if put more pokes but not making spam of it and making them defeatable would sound better

About the labirynth: You will enter the labirynth and you just have to run and find the right way to NPC's. It shouldn't be super hard, but not super easy either. On your way you will have some pokemons, which are agressive and will attack you while you will run. You can stun them, you can do nothing, but you can't kill any of thoose pokemons to be able to get to the room with NPC's. ;P
We have tasks to kill pokemons. Why not a mission, where you can't kill them and you just have to run?

berollo

Reaction score
Maybe instead Super Rod, add Ultra Rod. Will be little harder, but I know that fishing is annoying xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back