Baneed For 'Unrespect Staff'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokencide

Reaction score
well my name on game is Svet Heid, i playing on Pearl
my problem is i get banned by Andyrax-GM of PA
with any proof with me, she just say on comment, 'Respect Staff Member'
and i never insult any man/woman on game, less on public channels, and really need know the
true reason, im not bad man i know all the rules, omg i playing when beta start :s
sorry for my bad english, and please need to know real reason of my punishment.
thanks for reading:)
Earl.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
SsZbbP.png

Brokencide

Reaction score
for that comment i recivied 8000 seconds of muted i think i was punishment, i dont say any name anyways. sorry for it

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
for that comment i recivied 8000 seconds of muted i think i was punishment, i dont say any name anyways. sorry for it
You should respect all the staff members. Think twice next time.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I don't see a name of any Staff member that is insulted in that picture. If it was written before in a text window it should be showed. For me that proof is not valid. Hope Andyrax will answer as she is the one who punished you.

He mentioned PA Staff takes part in a pretty weird thing, but there is no name at all who is a victim.

Brokencide

Reaction score
i dont mentionate any name, just says thats words, i agree with ppl says is invalid proof but anyways ^^

Andyrax

Honorary Members
Reaction score
As I already told you, it was a Notation, you already had one, so was an automatic Banishment.
The Tutor Matelus sent me that proof because as he said you were insulting him.

G'luck.

Brokencide

Reaction score
dont lier please, i dont talk with matelus never, i just see on off topics on forum i think he is a good tutor, i sent that words on default chat, not PM so please dont lier, i fine with my punishment dont worry.

el desterrado

Reaction score
dont lier please, i dont talk with matelus never, i just see on off topics on forum i think he is a good tutor, i sent that words on default chat, not PM so please dont lier, i fine with my punishment dont worry.
I won't mess in this problem, but..if he insulted Matelus, we need to see a proof of that, and yes, it's not a valid proof because there's not a name of any staff member.

Btw..if you say that it was only a notation, there's not problem, he needs to learn that this behavior is not good, even from this way.

G'luck!

Last edited:

infix

Reaction score
If there's a name or not, an obvious insult against him is still there, in my opinion, a banishment wasn't necessary but a mute or notation, which was given then an automathic banishment came.

dat first notation was given for a reason, right? i can't see the surprise.

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
I don't see a name of any Staff member that is insulted in that picture. If it was written before in a text window it should be showed. For me that proof is not valid. Hope Andyrax will answer as she is the one who punished you.

He mentioned PA Staff takes part in a pretty weird thing, but there is no name at all who is a victim.

Well at my point of view is a valid proof since we all are included in that orgy.

Yup, in my opinion a name doesn't have to be said to insult the staff, just we are all included in your words.
Next time watch what you're saying and who does it include, Brokencide.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score

What?? That was pretty obvious!

Brokencide

Reaction score
well i understand the first time when someone muted me 2 hours
i think is no neccesary recivied notation the next day, but is you work
andyrax im not mad with it, the staff of PA is who get balanced of all game, is hard work,
im respect that.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
well i understand the first time when someone muted me 2 hours
i think is no neccesary recivied notation the next day, but is you work
andyrax im not mad with it, the staff of PA is who get balanced of all game, is hard work,
im respect that.
Sir, that was on default, you cant get muted on default. (At least I cant).

Billy hatake

Reaction score
8. Disrespect towards Staff Members
Severe disrespect towards a staff member may result in forced disconnection, mute or banishment, depending on how serious the disrespect is. Remember that the staff are volunteering their time and efforts to help make PAdventures a better place for you. Respect their authority, as they have been given it for a reason. Should you have any problem with the way a member of staff is treating you, please do not show them disrespect, rather report them as appropriate. Please contact Koob, Alba, Jano, Van Hohenheim or Nino (Administrators).

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?9087-An-update-to-the-rules

SsZbbP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back