What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Notation out of context ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Lost

Reaction score
I just do not understand a certain situation that occurred today.

The situation was that 3 days ago I asked Tutor (I didn't know he was 3 days ago.) if he could do missions related to Zygarde, because since I came back to the game after a break I have been constantly focusing solely on that. I received the answer that yes, he knows the location of the map / we will exchange cells that we may possibly not have, but only after he finishes the task on the battle pass. In addition, I received information that this tutor is making a spoiler on the forum regarding all the cells from the zygarde mission - where the spoiler was supposed to be banned. Today I wrote 2 unkind messages regarding the fact that he is an idiot (around 12 o'clock) because there was no response for 3 days and the player turned out to be a liar (at least I could infer it from the fact that he did not write back to any message for 3 days regarding at least the mission). In addition, I received information from the administration that I am sending my friends to harass this player - (here I would like to receive evidence because I have contact in the game with maybe 3 people with whom I actively play, the rest are business people :D) I don't understand the administration's approach to this matter because I believe that the note I received (and the auto ban, since it was my second note) - is wrong. Point 13 of the regulations says -.
- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.
I wrote 2 messages to the tutor, I did not wish him death or other things that could be considered "harassment". I believe that I am innocent, because as we well know, there are many players on PA who say much worse things, or at least ridiculously call each other idiots or monkeys in PVP....

Greetings

Jeroxx

Reaction score
How ironic, but apparently you're doing fine with regulation 12, whether it's you or not, it's annoying to see people get bullied and spammed by zygardes, that you even go platinum to spam players who ask for zygardes. I think he's just talking about the situation, or even on the Solgaleo raid, with your other account you came to spam me so you can take the most damage. In short, you just show how immature and childish you are. search on your own without being a nuisance to others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back