What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Let's continue about Andrzej

Status
Not open for further replies.

emesh

Reaction score
1st thing:
I don't really care about him, I'm objective.
I just wanna really see if is it not cronyism, coz now it's looks like it.

Raszagal said:
You know exactly what you did, so there's no need to prove anything.
As you see, he don't know.
Don't play in Master and Commander - just show that "Iron Proof" what he did, that's all.
If you will show us for what that proofs, farewell Andrzej!

Wanna know how it looks at this moment?
- Like deleting Andrzej for nothing, becouse Matelus cried and left PA.
Why?
- Coz when you deleted Andrzej he came back with tutor status again.

Without your explanation, case is not clear - atm you are Master and Commander of your sandpit in ppl eyes.

T

TheLegacy

1st thing:
I don't really care about him, I'm objective.
I just wanna really see if is it not cronyism, coz now it's looks like it.

As you see, he don't know.
Don't play in Master and Commander - just show that "Iron Proof" what he did, that's all.
If you will show us for what that proofs, farewell Andrzej!

Why?

Without your explanation, case is not clear - atm you are Master and Commander of your sandpit in ppl eyes.

my friend tobies got banned 2 days ago, and i still dont know the reasons ._. Ks isnt ilegal, but now making ks to protected tutors is now ilegal -_- admins in charge must ask the people about these new laws, if admins continue deleting/banning people everyday, we will lose a lot of player :S we're now 150-200 guys online in pearl :S

Sheeper

Reaction score
my friend tobies got banned 2 days ago, and i still dont know the reasons ._. Ks isnt ilegal, but now making ks to protected tutors is now ilegal

Lots of people ksed me and none of them got notate/banned, and no, we aren't protected by any special law.

You can ks other players or even tutors, as long as it isn't harrasment.

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
Well, anyway. You know exactly what you did, so there's no need to prove anything.

No i don't know about to. So give me proofs, because I would like to see the "offense"

You were last warned 3 times, and in all of those chances you broke the agreement so, bye now.

Yes Raszagal it's true... but all warned concerned player Pan Andrzej, so why u delete Saviden ?!
Saviden have 0 warned ! And now say me why you delete Saviden ! You didn't no have reason immediately delete. Another player would get notation or banishment for one week/month -.- SO ?!

endzojek

Reaction score
So imo Rasz you should show us proofs about delete Pan Andrzej -,-
Of course Andrzej haven't good behaviour and sometimes broken rules but in last time i didn't saw any his prank.. After delete for Destructive Behaviour (~around 3mounths ago with Gnom Wymiata Jotho and Gnom Junior) he don't broken any rule on public channel ;/

Kakaoo

Banned user
Reaction score
Lots of people ksed me and none of them got notate/banned, and no, we aren't protected by any special law.

You can ks other players or even tutors, as long as it isn't harrasment.
Because you're polish tutor. :)
Only spanish tutors are protected....

Raszagal

Reaction score
Why?

There's no need for explanations Emesh:

1st: Contrary to what you're saying, Pan Andrzej know exactly what he did, so all your comment, reply and nice words are useless now. I'm sorry for you and your nice try to defend your friend, btw the "Objective guy" act worked a bit, I even believe it for a few mins.

No i don't know about to. So give me proofs, because I would like to see the "offense"

Yes Raszagal it's true... but all warned concerned player Pan Andrzej, so why u delete Saviden ?!
Saviden have 0 warned ! And now say me why you delete Saviden ! You didn't no have reason immediately delete. Another player would get notation or banishment for one week/month -.- SO ?!

Saviden is your second char. IP matchs confirmed it, and also the information that I've gathered from your "friends". Confirm that.

Your argument of "Saviden is another character", Indeed, I agreed with the fact that's another character. But what about the player?

Sadly for you, the player that doesn't behave properly it's the same. The guy behind the character is the same, So for me it runs the same punishment for all accounts related to the same player, that's why I almost gave deletion to Endzi, he was related to your IP matches, but he isn't you so, he won't be deleted.

You're welcome to start again with a new character, and behave properly. I'll Remove the IP adress Block for you (about account creations), but you'll be deleted without hesitation if you repeat the same actions (Offensive statements, Harassment, Destructive Behavior, etc etc)

Because you're polish tutor. :)
Only spanish tutors are protected....

Jajaja, this reply made my day, just a few days ago players were saying that I'm protecting Polish tutors, according to another Thread I'm protecting Portuguese ones, and now I'm protecting Spanish ones.

Well, there's only 1 thing that's a real fact, and it's that I'll always protect my Partners. Tutors are member of the staff, they're giving their time for free, and I won't allow any kind of disrespect towards them. As I've Said countless times, If you have a problem with one of them, talk it directly WITH ME, or via Forum, having the proper evidence.

Anyway, I'll take this chance and this post to announce the following thing:

From now on, every player that make a report against a Staff Member, without the proper evidence, Will be punished with notations/banishments/deletions (depending on the ammounts of warnings, or if the player hold a verbal final warning, ex: Endzi, Dzoony) with reason: False report to a gamemaster.

The thread will remain opened.

Last edited by a moderator:

endzojek

Reaction score
Okay Rasz I know if you don't want undelete Pan Andrzej.

Raszagal said:
You're welcome to start again with a new character, and behave properly. I'll Remove the IP adress Block for you (about account creations), but you'll be deleted without hesitation if you repeat the same actions (Offensive statements, Harassment, Destructive Behavior, etc etc)

Andrzej created other account with character: Saviden because he want play with new character, he know if he broken rules one more time he get delete.
I'm convinced if you undeleted ONLY Saviden's Account, Andrzej stoped broken rules - I'll see to it. He login on Pan Andrzej SOMETIMES because he don't want this account..

Andrzej on Saviden trying not to broke rules and he hasn't any notations there.

Last edited:

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
Saviden is your second char. IP matchs confirmed it, and also the information that I've gathered from your "friends". Confirm that.

Your argument of "Saviden is another character", Indeed, I agreed with the fact that's another character. But what about the player?

Sadly for you, the player that doesn't behave properly it's the same. The guy behind the character is the same, So for me it runs the same punishment for all accounts related to the same player, that's why I almost gave deletion to Endzi, he was related to your IP matches, but he isn't you so, he won't be deleted.

Yes, Saviden it's my NEW CHARACTER and this was the first "offense" (if it was an insult, because no have proof of this)
If the offense wasn't the Saviden, only Pan Andrzej... understand this
I don't care account.. only pokes

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
tutors do not work for free haha
have infinite free premmy xddd

endzojek

Reaction score
tutors do not work for free haha
have infinite free premmy xddd

That's not all true. TUTORS DON'T HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNT, THEY ONLY HAVE PREMIUM FUNCTION FOR ONE CHARACTER

Last edited:

Aleks

Reaction score
Well, I think that if playing a tournament with noob pokes deserves a notation, then EVERY PLAYER that entered any bracket of the tournament and didnt log in should get a notation for "Not taking it seriously" Why bothering signing in if they not going to show up? Pan An... at least show up, so.. i dont know why he got notated..

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Well, I think that if playing a tournament with noob pokes deserves a notation, then EVERY PLAYER that entered any bracket of the tournament and didnt log in should get a notation for "Not taking it seriously" Why bothering signing in if they not going to show up? Pan An... at least show up, so.. i dont know why he got notated..

Bracket A was 1-130.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score

That gots nothing to do here.

Please if someone doesn't even know what really happened here don't post your thoughts.

Aleks

Reaction score
When he got notated Rasz said "Thats for not taking it seriously" so...? how is that it got nothing to do here?

Aleks

Reaction score
But well w/e, delete comments, keep having fun. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back