What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Let's continue about Andrzej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakaoo

Banned user
Reaction score
But why did he get deletion on another character if he broke rule on Andrzej?
For example you Rasz use unoficial softare to play on your "Raszagal" and you get delete, but GM delete your all characters, not only that one you used bot.
Where is logic?!

emesh

Reaction score
*Grabs popcorn*
Enjoy :D

There's no need for exaplanations Emesh:

1st: Contrary to what you're saying, Pan Andrzej know exactly what he did, so all your comment, reply and nice words are useless now. I'm sorry for you and your nice try to defend your friend, btw the "Objective guy" act worked a bit, I even believe it for a few mins.
Nope, I don't care about him like about none else on this server.
They aren't my real friends, I will never saw them - so why i could say they are my "friends"?

I also said that he should be deleted many time, and long time ago - after 5th ban.
He is dumbass and he know that, we all know that.
We was isnulting each other many times, so he is my friend? No, we just can work it out.

Well, I think that if playing a tournament with noob pokes deserves a notation, then EVERY PLAYER that entered any bracket of the tournament and didnt log in should get a notation for "Not taking it seriously" Why bothering signing in if they not going to show up? Pan An... at least show up, so.. i dont know why he got notated..

I'm also talking about that, it was last "bad thing" what he did. Last which everyone saw.
After that Deletion (as Notation), no1 saw anything wrong - that's why I'm talking about proofs.
I don't think that you deleted him for "tournament actions" again, coz it's against main rule of law (blabla, ppl can't be punished 2 times for the same).

So, we lost next few hours and you still didn't tell what he did.

Obreviate

Reaction score
For God's sake ..
Who can read and can understand says: Heeeyyy 0 /

Raszagal already said what he should do (He have that starting from 0) and also said that if he continues to misbehave he will be punished without hesitation.

I really can not understand why that is the discussion is still ongoing ... this is ridiculous!

Emesh, I like you bro, but stop trying to get answers on subjects that do not interest you, this will only complicate you and complicate anyone who intrudes where it is not called.

Someone close this thread, please.

Last edited:

emesh

Reaction score
Emesh, I like you bro, but stop trying to get answers on subjects that do not interest you, this will only complicate you and complicate and anyone who intrudes where it is not called.
That interest me coz i see cronyism here, if you are blind to see that atm - that's not my fault.

Complicate me? How?
I'm excluded out of this cronyism circle right now? Sad.

Raszagal already said what he should do (He have that starting from 0) and also said that if he continues to misbehave he will be punished without hesitation
He isn't a God here, just some kind of judge.
So he should show proofs, not tell that what he think or smth.

Someone close this thread, please.
Why? Coz u tell that?
It's complaint thread, so all should be complainted before closing it - simple.

Last edited:

Juan Rilas

Banned user
Reaction score
Andrzej is my friend but i never protected him but....
Raszagal, you're my friend but this topics must stop right? Just show him proofs if you have got with you, if you dont, undelete him because since his undeletetion i've never seen him doing something wrong with others.
He dont even know what he did so whats the reason for this?
If you show him "proofs" we will know thats excused to protect him :(
Please Rasz :(

By: Tales xela

Raszagal

Reaction score
It seems that this guy won't learn in a right way.

I gave you the chance to forget this, and start again with a change of attitude and behavior, but you continued with this so, From now on, all your new characters will be permanently last warned (Forever), that means that if Pan Andrzej 2, violates even the simplests of the rules, that character will be deleted inmediatly.

---------------------

You got deleted for the followng pic.

fppZ__.png

Trans:

- where's Matelus
- I want to make fun of him

In that moment you just were undeleted for the third and last time (With verbal last warning), a pretty stupid comment if you think. Anyway, that was enough for me and the other staffs member to choose your deletion.

Neither me or Van will tolerate such behavior from a player like you. You don't deserve a fourth time, and as a Severe Punishment you'll loose all your characters.

And to remind you, I warned you time ago about messing with my "kids" (Tutors). Do you remember when you were "Checking" in an Illegal way all the things that we were talking on the Skype Group? I told you that time "Don't mess with my partners or I'll track you down and you'll regret it". It seems that you didn't read my words that time.

Anyway, It was a pleasure to have you in this Game Pan Andrzej. One more time (and last one too), don't mess with my kids, neither with anyone on this community, otherwise I'll be there to del you again, If you want to play again off course.

Regards,

Raszagal

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Where is delete for "Groker", he used two "ugly words" :(

I've got your point Raszagal, but I'm sure you don't like all players..., you've got rivals and friends. If I don't like few players, and I'll write anything about them, I'll get punishment? As you see, Andrzej doesn't like Matelus, but that's his matter. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my look at screenshot above.

Last edited:

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
It seems that this guy won't learn in a right way.

You got deleted for the followng pic.

fppZ__.png

Trans:

- where's Matelus
- I want to make fun of him

This is reason to delete, this is insult Matelus?! I can't get a laught of other player, because I get deletion?

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
This is reason to delete, this is insult Matelus?! I can't get a laught of other player, because I get deletion?

You was already deleted/warned to many times.. I think from the first time you have been undeleted you should know that everything you do counts more than before..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Example:
You committed a crime and you never want to commit the same act again, but his criminal historiography will never be erased
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, This Third thread about the same thing was created with this unique intention: see the proof
Raszagal already showed the proof.. I think this thread can be closed by now.

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
Y
Also, This Third thread about the same thing was created with this unique intention: see the proof
Raszagal already showed the proof.. I think this thread can be closed by now.

In that pictures, there is nothing offensive... :)

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
In that pictures, there is nothing offensive... :)

There you go... "MY 2nd character Saviden is innocent, please undelete him?"

JN-Zbx.png

Translation: Me: "I dont know how to summarize it"
Andrzej on Saviden character: "You suck, thats how it should be summarized"
<--- it doesn't mean blowing

Now, don't tell me that the translation is wrong because we all know what you meant. You were always looking for an opportunity to insult me or embarass me in front of your polish friends, but where are they now? Not trying to defend you? You were also notated like 8 times, deleted 4 times and they STILL gave you a chance (even tho you didn't deserve it) but you just threw it to the dump. You were supposed to learn your lesson, but oh well... Also your mysterious plan of transfering all pokes to another character and getting deleted without anything on you has failed. How sad...

Let it be a lesson for everyone. Being a dick and trying to impress someone by insulting and harassing random people, especially staff members, isn't the way to glory. In the end it's a lose-lose situation. It doesn't matter if its a real life or virtual game of pokemons. If you express yourself as a mean person that abuse everyone around you WILL END UP LOSING, no matter what. Karma always comes back.

What I am trying to say here, is to ask you guys for respect. And its not about me. It's about Pokemon Adventures. If you learn how to respect other players (de facto your teammates) everything will be fine and we won't have to delete players. I learned my lesson too in the past (thanks to Raszagal) Just respect eachother and what's the most important respect yourselves guys, because being an internet warrior doesn't make you tough, it makes you look dumb...

Peace o/

Last edited:

Kakaoo

Banned user
Reaction score
"you're low" not "you suck"
You realy don't like him...
Krystalicznie czysta Wikusia, która przypadkowo tylko ks'uje i mutuje, żeby ktoś padł. ;)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Game Rules
As a player of PAdventures, you are responsible for knowing all the rules as they pertain to ingame and this forum. Rules may change without notice. It is vital that you keep yourself updated on all rules and check them regularly.

8. Disrespect towards Staff Members
Severe disrespect towards a staff member may result in forced disconnection, mute or banishment, depending on how serious the disrespect is. Remember that the staff are volunteering their time and efforts to help make PAdventures a better place for you. Respect their authority, as they have been given it for a reason. Should you have any problem with the way a member of staff is treating you, please do not show them disrespect, rather report them as appropriate. Please contact Koob, Alba, Jano, Van Hohenheim or Nino (Administrators).

As we all can see Sir Pan didn't respect a staff member, want to joke him.

13. Harassment
Harassment can come in many forms, and all will result in a ban. Depending on how serious the offense is, the ban length may differ but it will usually be a permanent ban. If you are being harassed by any user or staff member, please provide evidence (in the form of a screenshot or video) to a Game Master, who will deal with it accordingly.
Methods of harassment may include:

- Being followed server to server for purposes such as stealing spawns or verbally insulting in general chat.
- Verbally Repeatedly PM'ing or whispering someone In-Game with threats or insults.

Harassment is not limited to just this, and any form of harassment will be dealt with very seriously.

As we can see again, Sir Pan was trying to harrassment an yet staff member when it happened.

Dude, maybe this is not a reason to delete you, maybe, i mean, this screenshoot, but as Raszagal said, you don't deserve a 4 time, your deleted is not just because this time, but its because everytimes that you did something wrong, and you was warned.

Next time think about what you say and you do.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Andrzej on Saviden character: "You suck, thats how it should be summarized"

It should be:
Andrzej on Saviden character: "You are weak, thats how it should be summarized"

why you are explaining differently ??

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
It should be:
Andrzej on Saviden character: "You are weak, thats how it should be summarized"

why you are explaining differently ??

Because my translator works the same way as yours.

@Serious: Translating it word to word it would mean "weak" but you and everyone else know what it means in that context.

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Because my translator works the same way as yours.

@Serious: Translating it word to word it would mean "weak" but you and everyone else know what it means in that context.

but not everyone can understand weak=suck in this sentence, 3/4 players understands it as the very offensive word

emesh

Reaction score
It means only weak, and this sentence could have other context if he would use "chujowa" or smth else.
In this way has only one, don't stretch this.

Much more ppl used worst words for example against Matelus, saying Gaytelus.

Anyway, that 2 screens was just funny as proofs.

Last edited:

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
It means only weak, and this sentence could have other context if he would use "chujowa" or smth else.
In this way has only one, don't stretch this.

Much more ppl used worst words for example against Matelus, saying Gaytelus.

Anyway, that 2 screens was just funny as proofs.

But none of them was LAST WARNED 4 TIMES.

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
But none of them was LAST WARNED 4 TIMES.

But they Broke the rules. So why Andrzej was deleted, but they not ?? Let us treat everyone identically.

How Emesh wrote, your picture isn't evidence to delete Saviden and it's not only my opinion i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back