What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Let's continue about Andrzej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
But they Broke the rules. So why Andrzej was deleted, but they not ?? Let us treat everyone identically.

How Emesh wrote, your picture isn't evidence to delete Saviden and it's not only my opinion i think.

Like you are the one to decide... :X Im out of here. Bye

endzojek

Reaction score
Ohm this is funny..
Andrzej doesn't anythink bad when he got undelete last time - right he did verbal duels with other players but he dosn't use any 'ugly words'.
Imo word 'weak' isn't to offensive if he should get deletion -,-

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
give only to Saviden one last chance., we believe he can change himself when he need it. it will solve all problems at forum :)

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
sorry for double :(

Raszagal you wrote at one time that people were changing, all polish player know he need do it and he will do it when u undelete Saviden character :) i have nothing to you, Wikusiaa, Matelus or other polish, spanish, portuguese players, it is only opinion :)

Last edited:

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
What are you fighting for? Weak or suck, you wanted to make Wikusiaa looks bad at a polish channel.
And I'm starting to dislike Yuri and Emesh trying to defend Pan when we all know what he did.

Pan; you got what you wanted, welcome back to PA.
What do you want to prove?

Play fair.

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
give only to Saviden one last chance., we believe he can change himself when he need it. it will solve all problems at forum :)

Only Saviden I no need undelete for Pan Andrzej. Wikusiaa your proof it's funny.. I say "U are weak (have weak pokemons) in that meaning.

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
11NcWC.jpg

Conspiracy on my person? :)

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Where's the translation?
i think he was talking about Matelus so here you are tranlation:

23:36 Matelus [135]: the plan was different
23:36 Matelus [135]: I was supposed to walk away forever, but when I come back I can recover tutor status
23:37 Matelus [135]: the fact that Andrzej has a good back, so we needed the small plan to to get rid of this character
23:37 Matelus [135]: everyone are defending him, but now he won't get himself out of trouble
23:38 Matelus [135]: we wanted to get rid him
23:38 Matelus [135]: from long time

komar22

Reaction score
What are you fighting for? Weak or suck, you wanted to make Wikusiaa looks bad at a polish channel.
And I'm starting to dislike Yuri and Emesh trying to defend Pan when we all know what he did.

Pan; you got what you wanted, welcome back to PA.
What do you want to prove?

Play fair.

TRUE,all know Andrzej is a bad guy ;c

Agar

Banned user
Reaction score
There you go... "MY 2nd character Saviden is innocent, please undelete him?"

JN-Zbx.png

Translation: Me: "I dont know how to summarize it"
Andrzej on Saviden character: "You suck, thats how it should be summarized"
<--- it doesn't mean blowing

Now, don't tell me that the translation is wrong because we all know what you meant. You were always looking for an opportunity to insult me or embarass me in front of your polish friends, but where are they now? Not trying to defend you? You were also notated like 8 times, deleted 4 times and they STILL gave you a chance (even tho you didn't deserve it) but you just threw it to the dump. You were supposed to learn your lesson, but oh well... Also your mysterious plan of transfering all pokes to another character and getting deleted without anything on you has failed. How sad...

Let it be a lesson for everyone. Being a dick and trying to impress someone by insulting and harassing random people, especially staff members, isn't the way to glory. In the end it's a lose-lose situation. It doesn't matter if its a real life or virtual game of pokemons. If you express yourself as a mean person that abuse everyone around you WILL END UP LOSING, no matter what. Karma always comes back.

What I am trying to say here, is to ask you guys for respect. And its not about me. It's about Pokemon Adventures. If you learn how to respect other players (de facto your teammates) everything will be fine and we won't have to delete players. I learned my lesson too in the past (thanks to Raszagal) Just respect eachother and what's the most important respect yourselves guys, because being an internet warrior doesn't make you tough, it makes you look dumb...

Peace o/

you talk about respect???

I think I should practice their words

you are a pretty hypocritical

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
Wikusiaa: What I am trying to say here, is to ask you guys for respect. And its not about me. It's about Pokemon Adventures. If you learn how to respect other players (de facto your teammates) everything will be fine and we won't have to delete players.

you should not write about respect because you don't know what is it and 3/4 of PA Players will agree with me.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
Waste of time... Let's wait for Raszagal

Last edited:

Raszagal

Reaction score
I'll leave Saviden unbanished, it is still not very clear how some tutors are taking sides to get rid of a player.

I'll respect your choice about giving him a Fourth time on his second character. But, his permanent final warning will follow him anyway, so I'll delete him without hesitation on the next very mild rule violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back