What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] About Dice and other events

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I know that most of the times you announce it on Discord or other media but can you please Share the TIMES IN Mexico or central time?

I just saw today Atlas or other admin i forgot his name when he sent the message about the event- but he announced it in GMT time or anything like that i dont even know what time it would be 21GMT+2 -

If a important community from Mexico and other countries share the same schedule why dont you add or tell us in our time when events are gonna be?

Im my case i'm really busy working 12 hours a day just 1 day off- it is completely unfair not everyone can be there- I personally confused the time i tried to google it and i thought it was at 5PM in mexicos time when someone else told me it was 3PM so i just said FVCK

This is not a complaint but a feedback or a suggestion for you guys to add or say the TIME OF EVENTS in our time

TIME FOR POLANDS -
TIME FOR MEXICANS -
TIME FOR VENEZUELANS -
TIME FOR OTHER COUNTRIES -

Not everyone knows what GMT means or what time it is - Specially the Spanish community which represent half or more than the current active community - Not all of them understand this GMT -1 +2 +3 or english.

Thanks

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe isn't your desired answer, take it as reminder, [CM] Atlas announced in #news-and-announcements how the different timezones works, which page you may consult.

SLPJJBh.png

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
bro that was last month i'm just talking about the last messages i did not find this one on discord i'm a new user- but as feedback for Atlas, Raissa or other Admins please include that page or link in all your announces it will help alot of people not only me. I know MOST OF YOU love to complaint or get fun against my comments i know you will never accept a fail specially if it a complaint comes from Me but like i said before it is just a feedback. Thanks for sharing that page i will try to understand how it works

Please take in consideration this POST

ty

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
bro that was last month i'm just talking about the last messages i did not find this one on discord i'm a new user- but as feedback for Atlas, Raissa or other Admins please include that page or link in all your announces it will help alot of people not only me. I know MOST OF YOU love to complaint or get fun against my comments i know you will never accept a fail specially if it a complaint comes from Me but like i said before it is just a feedback. Thanks for sharing that page i will try to understand how it works

Please take in consideration this POST

ty
one of the "peepolove" reactions were from you (and they are from before dolphy's post)
nVlmY8o.png

That message is to help everyone to check their own timezones via that site, you just have to do a small math with your GMT(as even i have to do cause my GMT is -3)

i'll do a small edit on the summer event schedules to accomodate that link on top and pin the message, i can't promise we will paste that link on every announcement tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back