What's new

Welcome!

Update 8.5 and updater version Uv6

Mikiup

Reaction score
Hello!!!

Gm hello friends, I am writing to you to make a request, please activate that donations to the countries Mexico and Venezuela. because we are one of the most active players, but regrettably this is done the server will fall if this is not done. Bye!! :confused:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Gm hello friends, I am writing to you to make a request, please activate that donations to the countries Mexico and Venezuela. because we are one of the most active players, but regrettably this is done the server will fall if this is not done. Bye!! :confused:

Do not be so smug feoo
Anyway, Raissa has explained what happend with donation methods from Venezuela.

I'd say that price of diamonds is higher, because Venezuela lost donation method. We have a lot of Venezuelan players, they were buying many diamonds via paygol, but sadly we had to remove this method for some obvious reason - there were a lot of problems with delievery, generally saying players were losing money without getting diamonds, paygol service was answering kinda long, promised to check/fix the problem but it didn't happen, so we had to resign from it. You might say, that we should find a new method, but it is not that easy, since Venezuelan goverment is kinda fucked up and many methods don't accept payments from this country, other take a lot of fee etc - though it is up to admins.

Last edited:
Back