What's new

Welcome!

Real Legends Never Die

Do u Like this Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eklips

Reaction score
Sheeper - Thanks for all . U are the best.
Emesh , Endzi , Pan Andrzej / Saviden - U make this game for me more interesting and i thanks u for it.
Lajrra - No comment xD Give me ur photo !!! xD
Ada Lapie Ditto - <3 She help me a lot on start game (20lvl) . Thanks
Demon King - You're probably the only person who lives in another country and no hate me :)
Dzoony Kalesony and Grim Mimek - jajaj love u guys <3 Guild chat would not be the same without you.

papuchi

Reaction score
Firat person who helped me in here was Raszagal. He was all time in spanish chat answering all noob boring questions again and again, like mines. He also explained me how all works,and even sometimes walked with me to some places when lost. Never asked for something, no rewards for him, only respect. He won my respect. The only thing i could do in grats was lend him my flaron to element quest, the only one in-game who I know will gave it back.

So...thanks for people like him, this game is much better

ZainPF

Reaction score
We all have great times in some part of our life , but then you need to move on and look forward ;(

Why can't it be like this forever? Im happy to be a part of this guild , so many memories and members who are as one and respectful! I look forward having great times with Armageddon
Good luck to everyone and hope Armageddon stays forever :D

dave'

Reaction score
It's really hard to write all names of my friends. I spent here more than 2 years, I met a lot of people and most of them help me a lot. Really a lot. So, let's try to start:

Testolic - First person which I met. I think he was my sensei, learned me all I know now and helped a lot. I'm sad cuz you're retired, Love you bro.

Tadek Rydzyk (old) & Failsen - Next are people from Elite Unit guild. My first guild, time spent here learned me a lot about game and people. Big positive experience, thanks for all what you did to me.

Lord Sqnik - My bro. <3 I can't say more, love u.

Now are hard to say who was more important for me so 'all in one' now.

People from my guild Szanowni Maniacy - love all you guys! Guim, Waciando Jr & Sr, Zefir, Basior, Ouwek, Kunas, Keepi, Kuro~, Emili, Mikoś, Spozzik, old members (Jhsik, Betiks etc.) and rest of people from SM - I love ALL of you, all time spent together is not wasted time. Shared hunts, speaking all night on vt. Amazing time, thank you is not enough..

Now next, trying to not skip anyone..

Fenol - Radek.. You're freaking awesome man. Thanks for all, drink a little less! ;)

Wycich - Haha, lmao. What can I say more than this?

19:18 [CM] Hohenheim has taken the action "Deletion" against: Wycich Madritista, with reason: "Destructive Behaviour".
19:18 [CM] Hohenheim: he sent me a dick in pm

You owe me a favor for saving your ass nup!

Elmaz - Jean! Thanks for teaching me a little bit Spanish and talking when I'm bored on hunt. You're the best. :3

Now friend's from Pearl! They are important for me too. <3

Endzi & Andrzej - You guys show me trolling at new lv, haha you are the best. :D

Demon King - You helped me a lot when I started on Pearl - thank you! And thanks for wish me luck - it's works. :)

I'm sure than I forgot someone but these people ^up helped me and teached how to play and how to be a good man. Thanks!

Last edited:

Chori :)

Reaction score
Sparkymon helped me since the after and even after my deletion and helped me enter LND :) If i´m not wrong he is retired atm but anyway, Sparky is a real LND IMO.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I really have a lot of friends in game, but for me, just seven players are real legends.
Maybe no one, or almost no one know some of them, but for me they are my teachers, my best friends, my sensei's.
I'm talking about:

Sandrootreinador and Orca - They were the guys who teached me how to use an attack, to heal, catch pokemons, buy potions and many things, I never played any tibia game before PA.

Leandrohugostoso and Jonathan Pires - They guys who teached me how to be a good leader, how to believe in my abilities in-game and how to don't give up about my goals.

Jota Siilva - My best friend in-game, the guy who I share my pokemons, items and cash, nothing more to say, I love you.

Obreviate - Thanks for helping me in one of the wrost moments in my life, thanks for every fun moment you gave, I really laugh with you many times my friend.

Maritos - Thanks to giving me a chance to be tutor, but it isn't because you are a legend for me. Thanks to all your work for PA and for the whole portuguese/brazilian community from PA, you will be an exemple for us forever.

Last edited:

chaaps

Reaction score
Abble/Khan - The guys who I admired when I was a newb, guys who I want to beat and be better, ofc, good friends too!
Maritos/Suggest Name - Nabs everywhere <3
Brenoperoni/Kirubin - Loyalty, honor, respect, friendship.
Ezreal/Ashcaiobra/Batosay/Eragon Finirael/Integris/Landa Helou - Always the best friends ingame

Pearl
Demon King toxic buddie, Wesker, Billy Hatake Bitch, Sucrilhosnewfag, Midnight Dreamer, Matelus, Rasz, Sparky

I dont play this game anymore, but guys, you are on my heart <3

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
Spoderman
Suggest Name - Nabs everywhere <3

Thank you guys <3 *------*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lajrra:
This girl is eveytime online helping everyone in game, she's a great friend.. And I'm glad to meet people like her in this game..
This silly girl who made me laugh, yesterday almost made me cry..
This girl who makes me worry about her everytime cause she pass days without sleep..
That nub girl who cares about me cause I'm sick and everytime send me msgs to rest.. (Sucrii constantly do it too <3)
I would like to say a special "Thank You" to this special person.. Your future is bright, and I want you to be happy wherever you go..
I'm saying it about her cause I don't know if she's a Real Legend in PA.. But she's a Real Legend in my life =P​

PS: You should sleep more, it's an order now! --'

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you guys <3 *------*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lajrra:
This girl is eveytime online helping everyone in game, she's a great friend.. And I'm glad to meet people like her in this game..
This silly girl who made me laugh, yesterday almost made me cry..
This girl who makes me worry about her everytime cause she pass days without sleep..
That nub girl who cares about me cause I'm sick and everytime send me msgs to rest.. (Sucrii constantly do it too <3)
I would like to say a special "Thank You" to this special person.. Your future is bright, and I want you to be happy wherever you go..
I'm saying it about her cause I don't know if she's a Real Legend in PA.. But she's a Real Legend in my life =P​

PS: You should sleep more, it's an order now! --'
Thank you :')

emesh

Reaction score
Only 1 said my name, that's sad after 2y :|

From me: almost all hlvls at Pearl and staff members, also Elmaz - I always wanted to overtake you.
And ofc whole LND by all the time of its exist.
<Short>

Last edited:

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Wuuuuuuuuuuut, noone mentioned Bosnian after 3 years of playing? I know I did wrong when i shared acc with kodokan and he thefted kwazi, but I always wished best for everyone and tried to help all as much as i can >.<

Boxxyy

Reaction score
Lord Vecino. he is the guy that gave me an lvl 4 cleffa and said "exp it"

I learned a lot about responsibilities and hard work. i hope that he is proud of my hard work :)

danei

Reaction score
Wuuuuuuuuuuut, noone mentioned Bosnian after 3 years of playing? I know I did wrong when i shared acc with kodokan and he thefted kwazi, but I always wished best for everyone and tried to help all as much as i can >.<

buhuhu nobodi leiks me :((((( grow up

ImSpikom

Reaction score
;)
thanks to whole pa community many friends who helped me and i didnt said thanks

Special thanks:
Cataclysm ( retired i think)
Leozimbolado - i think i was only one in br guild who is not br ahaha
Milongaa - <3
Nick Klaus - <3 i met him on his BAZINGA TV
Pyrokar - haha we were in guild Takeda
Skyrus - pvp guy there i met him
Wizard Kid - retired and didnt say bye ;( (maybe he is still playing)
Wesker - only guy with who i was speaking my language for months... ( crni secer na kraju AHAHAH)

Back