Real Legends Never Die

Do u Like this Thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demon King

Reaction score
Hello Im here to make an Thread About Legends
We all have somebody That helped you in this Game
Who gave you motivation to hunt who was on your site at the start of your adventure of pa
who always supported you .Who are the Real Legends for you
Friends that stil playing or friends who are retired i made this thread Special for them

SO if you have somebody in game or had that helped you alot
or just an very good friend Post there name's here So they know they done or doing an great job in there advanture
Thats all

And Plz dont make this an other Spam/fight thread coz we are olready got enough of those

Last edited:

Dzony Kalesony

Reaction score
Well.. The guy who was my ' sensei ' at the beginning and I suppose that without him I won't have such lvl was Haile Selassie. Now .. well, Rusek Polska [*], Endzi and ofc Grim Mimek.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
I think the first guy that believed in me was Jano.
But I could say I have learnt a lot from: Khan,Maritos,Leo(Monkey D.),Harvey,Moaid and Somna.
And about best friend, I could say the one right now is Levitate(Nytrox).

AdaLapieDitto

Reaction score
Well my really good friend is player Erzo. He help me, we have known eachother since almost 2 years and we still talk :D. And ofc Dzoony Kalesony, Mrs Cath.

Demon King

Reaction score
And Dont we Let Forget Some Nice Ppl Like Maritos/Midnight dreamer/Juiz
They were very nice ppl for some but also Respected Tutor's Gamemaster's

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
My "teacher" or "helper" idk how to call him.. Was Chaaps.. He don't play anymore =/

Also.. I think THIS guy is a real legend in PA: Maritos ([GM] Doritos)
Maritos helped EVERYONE.. And I never saw him being rude or something.. (IMO in players who don't play anymore Maritos was a real Legend..)

And in players who still playing/helping in PA Dracarys (Andyrax) it's the legend one =]
Same as Maritos, Dracarys is everytime helping and never being rude with no-one..

I would like to say a great THANK YOU to this 4 Persons then:

Chaaps
Maritos
Andyrax
Sucriilhosforever

Imo.. These 4 guys are the PA Legends

Last edited:

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
My "teacher" or "helper" idk how to call him.. Was Chaaps.. He don't play anymore =/

Also.. I think THIS guy is a real legend in PA: Maritos ([GM] Doritos)
Maritos helped EVERYONE.. And I never saw him being rude or something.. (IMO in players who don't play anymore Maritos was a real Legend..)

And in players who still playing/helping in PA Dracarys (Andyrax) it's the legend one =]
Same as Maritos, Dracarys is everytime helping and never being rude with no-one..

I would like to say a great THANK YOU to this 4 Persons then:

Chaaps
Maritos
Andyrax
Sucriilhosforever

Imo.. These 4 guys are the PA Legends

And me kkkk :D g'luck and following!

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Legends That Guide me were SasukeUchiha, NarutoUzumaki and Psycho (amo voces!rs')

some of my best friends Demon King, Sucrillios, Sky darkness, Juto, Darkluguia and vicpvpnot

I like this topic, it will make people who are already retired, know that we still admire and like many of them :p

Last edited:

Dominato

Banned user
Reaction score
Dracone He was the best one now he is retired, he helped me a lot.
Iskru I know him for 3 years or more I had a very nice time with him, now we are having a lot of fun in game.
Szot This guy is one of my best friends atm, He help me every time he can.

I love this 3 guys. : >

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
I had much good friends
From diamond(cant remember all) but i had best guild Nostalgia,specialy i love Monkey D. Luffy(Hohenheim),Gee Neville,
Legit or Harvey Birdman,Somnathroy and many more
From rest of diamond: CHAAPS!!

Pearl:Emesh-guy i trust most,Deep-Best friend in game,Demon King-i love that noob,Khan-old bastard! :D
and thats all

So people from guild give me motivation and make this game good for me

NOSTALGIA <3 LEGENDS NEVER DIE

psych07

Reaction score
im retired a few but i've so much friend what help me in this game: billy hatake, lord xxt, sasukeuchiha, narutouzumaki, vicpvpnot, blind range, alfafa, sucrilhoscerealmatinal so much guyz and sorry if i forgot someone ^^

the game can end but i never will forgot some funny moments with this ppl's :D

Juan Rilas

Banned user
Reaction score
Sparkymon - The Real Legend Ever! He's the TOP Legend of the servers.
Sasukeuchihaa - My friend, he helped me alot.
Narutouzumaki - Same as sasuke.
Erickride - Best friend, he's a legend, he got deleted on Erickfly and Erickride and now he is Juan Rilas.
Easymode - Legend
Wesker - Legend too! Good friend :)
Ineed - Legend
Justified - Legend
Psycho - Legend
Tales xela (me) - Legend :)
Germandiaz - Legend :)

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It would be hard :p for me all my friends are 'legends' and they will always stay in my heart.
I won't type them all here, but...

Andrea (Andyrax) - I'm thankfull for believing in me, for being a real friend, for giving best advices not only about the game.... for everything :).
Zelricks - He did something amazing (even without knowing it) what changed my life, for what I will say 'thank you' everyday until I die xD!. He's a great friend :)!
Wycich Madridista - The biggest troll I know, you don't even know how many times I cried because of laughing. It's your fault! :D. Also thanks for being loyality and friendly.
Santoo - Same as above. I cried because of your senteces many times xD! I'm glad I had a chance to meet you irl.
Thasar - Always noob. I'll never forget what you did on meeting xD! "Ey Aga, drink with me, if you don't want, just cheat you're drinking, I don't want to drink alone" or "F*** where's my phone!?!?! Wojtos, you have it!!! *punch*. <- poor wojtos xD" (the phone was on floor or somewhere)
Truskaw - being always with us. It's almost a year. Loyality guy :)!
Ugabuga, Erzo, Cyjanek - nothing to say, I'll send you all to hell xD

Last edited:

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, i just want to say big thanks for my legends!

Lajrra - thanks for all my teacher :D! You made this game easier and funnier for me. ;)
Fenol, Andyrax, Spoderman, Zelricks, Dominatowymiatologik
Santoo - the best friend, I wanted to end game many, many times, but I can't do this if you're online ^^, and I love our conversations.. thanks :D!
All members from Freedom Riders - Erzo, Fuutroshow, Thasar, Cyjanek, Nav San, Keno and Aersh, you're my good friends, but I hate u fuutro for this "wytrych" xD
All members from Szanowni Maniacy - sorry, but this guild is the best guild ever. Waciando, Lord Sqnik and Dejfunio, when I was big noob you helped me a lot.
Inkwii, Synthian - as above, when I was newbie on my first character, and I'm staying on this fuc*ing water with Gloom, you were the best players..
All members from Plastikowe Biedronki - I just sometimes talk with you on guild-chat, but there are players like Endzi, Yuri Boyka, Eklipso, Pyras, Ada, Dzoony, Nyuu, Pyrokar and the biggest troll in PA's history - Pan Andrzej, for me, they are true legends.
Ashketchuum - ofc you, but please, stop crying man xD
Oh, almost forget about Truskaw, next big, rich, lucky noob :<

As u see, for me every friend is a legend, I love all players, I'll try to help them everyday, cuz I just love this game. That's all... btw, on the end the Last Thanks is going to administration, keep going.

Last edited:

Thasar

Reaction score
And some words from me!

Baczka Pro and Emili Rose - The best real friends ! I started this game with you. Thanks for all.

Bruxa - Next real nab ;). I will not forget our huntings at Blasts !

Lajrra - The biggest "Picza" in game. Game without you never wouldn't be the same.

Santoo - I think best friend in the game. You always help me if i want. Thanks !

Wycich Madritista - Thx for all nab ;)

People from the old guilds Chosen Ones and Szanowni Maniacy - Fenol, Sir Baginsky, Farcikk, Rolmar, Aeroxman, Lord Sqnik, Waciando, Mikos - It was good time in game. I think now we can also rely on each other.

And all who was in our meeting we never forget this !

Back