Tales xela~~ Hail ~~
^ ^ Legend
tumblr_lblnoyIJHA1qzmowao1_400.jpg

Andretei

Reaction score
The ones that motivated me to play were:
Notreve Fox - the best friend I ever made in online games
Sasukeuchihaa and Renanuilian too.

Also made some good friends, not heroes, but really good friends ;)

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Uhh i am not there,but well.
In game , the person who helped me a lot is Andyrax, she teached me a loot in wathever.

In my personal life, the person who teached me to be a better person , is Mirse, she teached me a loot to, for me she is a legend, but not on pa, on pa she is a noob.

Lethal spirit, helped me on quest at lvl 40 :p.

endzojek

Reaction score
I posted here one time but i want update my legends :)

Pearl -
Guild Night Hunters - My first guild with my old friends - Pan Andrzej, Gnom Wymiata Johto, Stemowiec, Benkovsky.
Guild Lucky Strike - First my international guild there were players like Nyuu, Juiz, Daneii, Demon King, Tsu, Emesh, Sparkymon, Lordzio, Mysta and Cryla Zey. They helped and teached me in my amazing adevnture in this game.
Guild Cartoon Network - Really thanks here to Oddisher, Guzikodspodni, Shee and Shakka.
Guild Legends Never Die - When i was in this guild I met amazing peoples too.. Billy Hatake, Midnight Dreamer, Sucriiihosforever, Narutouzumakii and Sasukeucicha, Vicpvpnot, Deep, Wesker and Psycho.
Guild Plastikowe Biedronki - My first own guild. Here I spent the best time in this game. We were the best polish guild - Dzoony Kalesony <3 Grim Mimek <3 Yuri Boyka <3 Sheeper <3 Pyrokar <3 Forever Whatever <3 Prosickoni <3 Kurosakiichigo <3 Finexi <3
Guild Team Speak Allstars - Only 4 words. We are the best ;> If you want legends here just look up.

Diamond -

Guild Choosen Ones - When i decided to make my noob char in Diamond, you were my first guild there I met amazing people there like Santoo, Lord Sqnik, Dejfunio, Fenol, Lajrra, Wycich, Waciando.
Guild Free World - I was there only 1 month and it was good time :) - Elmaz, Torment Extreme, Arashi Pam, Kamijou Touma, Shanks.
Guild Szanowni Maniacy - I'm here now. I must repeat Lord Sqnik, Waciando. And new guys Keepi, Ouwek :)

And Players whose I don't met in any guild -

Ozai,
Aleeks
Sky Darkness,
Levitate,
El Desteradoo,
Mrs Cath,
Chaaps,
Inkwii,
Synthian

Short story my history in PA. Players in this list are my legends.

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Endzi, you talk about me like I was dead already >.>

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Hmm Im retired and saw only now...
As I began on Pearl lets start with them...
Especially:
Vicpvpnott
Billy Hateke
Sucrilhoosfoahsf
Sasukeuchihaa
Renanuilian
Narutousumaki
Skroll

On Diamond I wont forget:
Chaaps
Ezreal
Khan
Abble
Bazinho
Eduardobr
And ofc my cabra Integris

Sorry if I forgot someone long time I dont really play, but all PA community will always be in my heart <3

Legends Never Die

Rizzal

Banned user
Reaction score
Even if PA is boring and senseless for me now, everyone I've met in this game has a special place in my heart.

Enemies - they taught me to be psychically stronger,
Newbies/Noobs/Newcomers - they taught me patience and made me get promoted once upon a time.

Now the best ones for me to mention:
Danixx - such troll, but a good friend. Thanks to him my English is somewhat better
Raszagal - wise guy, I have too much to thank him for
Maritos - always helpful, as wise as Rasz... blah blah love you
Sucriilhosforever, Midnight Dreamer - <333333333
Bosnian - still talking with him on facebook '-'
Wikusiaa - it was cool to annoy some people with her ;>

Ada Lapie Ditto, Lajrra, Wichox, Levitate, Striker, Chaaps, Hilly Batake, Sheeper, Wario, Anoying Orange and many others - thanks for the time spent with me in this game, you're really good friends. ^^

Last edited:

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Well where to start...
I thank PA for wonderful moments I had here, it taught me alot in real life and gaming life. Even tho it's almost 3 years that have passed it seems like only few days, I remember the first day of starting my amazing adventure here and wanted to thank all the people that guided me through light or darkness on PA.

These are the guys that without them my PA life would be much different:
Xilent-rl friend who played with me since start
Wesker/Vengo/Boky/Spikom-bros from my country
Matelus-troller who i still talk to on fb
Daneii/Cpadde/Woxit-Swedish wannabes :p
Sheeper/Grim Mimek/Vaxxezzo(my bish)/Wikusiaa/Ada Lappie Ditto/Lajrra/Dominato-my pl friends
Demon King-Old dyslexia friend :p
Dreamer/Princess-the lovebirds
The real Kodokan-my rl friend who I shared everything with
Khan/Abble/Monkey/Harvey/Somna/Beckham/Yellow/Blue Giant/Hosen Khateb/Pipoxo/Jaroliverpool/Moaid/Ezreal-Nostalgia friends
Maritos/Ozai/Mrs Cath/Ruizao-Retired ones
Billy Hatake-Guy with rly big smile
My Insomniacs-Thanks for wonderful times
Skyrus-Biggest donater ever :x
Tiago Monteiro-Thanks for everything bro :D

And few others: Fujiko, Emesh,Pyrokar, Exidil, Mikkroxxp, Kanixa, Mang, Renanuillian, Emesh, Narutouchiha, Anoying Orange, Tadesligado, Chaaps, Andy, Zelricks, Wario, Levitate, Narutouzumaki, Korbanhack, Endzi

If I forgot to add someone I'm sorry, It's hard to remember all you people XD

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
Well where to start...
I thank PA for wonderful moments I had here, it taught me alot in real life and gaming life. Even tho it's almost 3 years that have passed it seems like only few days, I remember the first day of starting my amazing adventure here and wanted to thank all the people that guided me through light or darkness on PA.

These are the guys that without them my PA life would be much different:
Xilent-rl friend who played with me since start
Wesker/Vengo/Boky/Spikom-bros from my country
Matelus-troller who i still talk to on fb
Daneii/Cpadde/Woxit-Swedish wannabes :p
Sheeper/Grim Mimek/Vaxxezzo/Wikusiaa/Ada Lappie Ditto/Lajrra/Dominato-my pl friends
Demon King-Old dyslexia friend :p
Dreamer/Princess-the lovebirds
The real Kodokan-my rl friend who I shared everything with
Khan/Abble/Monkey/Harvey/Somna/Beckham/Yellow/Blue Giant/Hosen Khateb/Pipoxo/Jaroliverpool/Moaid/Ezreal-Nostalgia friends
Maritos/Ozai/Mrs Cath/Ruizao-Retired ones
Billy Hatake-Guy with rly big smile
My Insomniacs-Thanks for wonderful times
Skyrus-Biggest donater ever :x
Tiago Monteiro-Thanks for everything bro :D

And few others: Fujiko, Emesh, Exidil, Mikkroxxp, Kanixa, Mang, Renanuillian, Emesh, Narutouchiha, Anoying Orange, Tadesligado, Chaaps, Andy, Zelricks, Wario, Levitate, Narutouzumaki, Korbanhack

If I forgot to add someone I'm sorry, It's hard to remember all you people XD

Fak, I still luv ya ma bitch.

The Viper

Reaction score
U no play anymore Rui? I <3 u 2 :D

My father has been making some changes here at home (new kitchen and rooms) and im sleeping on the floor (my neck hurts, fak) but still, Wifi is on but I can only come to the computer for some few mins :( Anyway, I don't really feel like playing PA anymore for now, it became boring for me and I have started a new and harder school year so I guess im gonna have to study more.
PA was a really great thing in my life, good things were done, bad things were done too, I made mistakes too but I guess everyone does. I met great people here, really good friends and I hope that someday in the future I can still come to this forum and talk to you guys.
Keep it up.

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Meine hertz ist touched. I wish u all luck in your real life you wannabe scrub, I hope u return to PA some day or at least visit sometimes to talk...
My father has been making some changes here at home (new kitchen and rooms) and im sleeping on the floor (my neck hurts, fak) but still, Wifi is on but I can only come to the computer for some few mins :( Anyway, I don't really feel like playing PA anymore for now, it became boring for me and I have started a new and harder school year so I guess im gonna have to study more.
PA was a really great thing in my life, good things were done, bad things were done too, I made mistakes too but I guess everyone does. I met great people here, really good friends and I hope that someday in the future I can still come to this forum and talk to you guys.
Keep it up.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
sadly but true and like always u cant keep yourself in control stop spamming this thread with no Reason stop crying nobody like you or going to mention your name in this thread
Im not spamming, i dont care if they put my name LOL.
You just created this thread to get more thanks and for what? To see some your friends writing your name here? Bro.. Srsly dont think that ou are a legend LOL
im not saying that i am but the REAL ones already left.
I wont comment reply to your comments anymore.
Good luck, remember, You arent a Legend.

alastor

Reaction score
I think lamb was the only real legend .-. although he bought more of his catches but he was the only player i ever admired

Demon King

Reaction score
Im not spamming, i dont care if they put my name LOL.
You just created this thread to get more thanks and for what? To see some your friends writing your name here? Bro.. Srsly dont think that ou are a legend LOL
im not saying that i am but the REAL ones already left.
I wont comment reply to your comments anymore.
Good luck, remember, You arent a Legend.
i made this thread coz i realy had friends who guided me in this game

Back