What's new

Welcome!

[Support] its joke? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Andrzej

Reaction score
This is a joke? I got a notation, because i used Spearow/Horsea/Oddish in tournament? -.-
Raszagal in the rules was that i have to use 3 pokes lvl 0-130 so, what's the problem?

Group Alpha (Only Pokemons between level 0-130 are allowed)

Rules

- You can only sign up to a bracket, only one per character. (Trainers will be only able to use 3 Pokemon however you can carry 6, but you only will be able to use 3 of them and they must follow the requirements of the bracket).
- If you lose one battle you are out.
- Both trainers must summon the first pokemon at the same time.
- If by any chance the user is not online at time, the user will be disqualified.
- Berrys/Flutes are allowed.
- You can only use 1 Cloned Pokemon for each duel, if you use more than 1, you lose the battle.
- You can't repeat the same Pokemon, including Halloween and Cloned (like 2x Alakazams)

Show me where writes i could not use them? Show me this rules ! ! ! -.-

Give me undelete only for 3 days xD i make only daily quest

dave'

Reaction score
14:57 Kantutsi [28]: wypowiedz sie dejf
14:57 Kantutsi [28]: na korzysc Andrzeja :D

ok.

Andrzej = legend and don't broke any rule as i see so i think undelete? LOVE U ANDRZEJ

endzojek

Reaction score
Pan Andrzej should get undelete because he don't broke rules..

Of course, Andrzej is Master Of Trolling but all what he do is legal :D

chaaps

Reaction score
I agree with you.
It was idiotic but fair.

Well, Imo its not fair wasting the time of a guy who "lost" 2 weekends of his real life to make a better game for us, he didnt break any rule, but look by rasz side, he have A LOT of things to do, organize and etc..., then comes a guy with his trolling face and do that? Dont make us (the guys who take the game on a serious way) waste our time.
He didnt brake any rule, but rly? It was necessary? I dont think so...

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, Imo its not fair wasting the time of a guy who "lost" 2 weekends of his real life to make a better game for us, he didnt break any rule, but look by rasz side, he have A LOT of things to do, organize and etc..., then comes a guy with his trolling face and do that? Dont make us (the guys who take the game on a serious way) waste our time.
He didnt brake any rule, but rly? It was necessary? I dont think so...
I've got your point, but any banishment in this case wasn't necessary. Tournament = tournament, good trolling without broke any rules = just trolling, some fun for players. I think Andrzej should get undelete, give him third or fourth chance.. :D

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
well for who does not know, rasz gave a notation, and the amount of notation that player has result in a deletion

btw, wait for rasz reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back