What's new

Welcome!

life regeneration

Raptor

Reaction score
Hi, could you make the pokes can regen its life every x seconds (only if they are not in battle) like players? maybe make depend of hunger of its owner

Raszagal

Reaction score
Well, maybe it would be awesome to add some kind of food for pokes, with a different working way as Potions.

We all know that potions heal our pokes for a X ammount of HP in Y time. Poke Food would work a bit different, they can heal the pokemon X Hp, but in W time.

For example:

600 HP in 5 mins, that would mean that a pokemon recovers 2 Hp per second

It may be changed based on the Lvl (pokemon) for example:

From lvl 50 1200 Hp in 5 mins, 7x 1800 HP, 9x 2700, 11x, 4050 Hp, 130 6075 HP.

I think this would be a good option for players, a cheap way to Improve the health system.

Raptor

Reaction score
Well, maybe it would be awesome to add some kind of food for pokes, with a different working way as Potions.

We all know that potions heal our pokes for a X ammount of HP in Y time. Poke Food would work a bit different, they can heal the pokemon X Hp, but in W time.

For example:

600 HP in 5 mins, that would mean that a pokemon recovers 2 Hp per second

It may be changed based on the Lvl (pokemon) for example:

From lvl 50 1200 Hp in 5 mins, 7x 1800 HP, 9x 2700, 11x, 4050 Hp, 130 6075 HP.

I think this would be a good option for players, a cheap way to Improve the health system.
maybe poke cubs?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Why to not add potions for players then? I dont have chansey or blissey to heal me...i eat food and it just give to slow hp...and i die easy....
I wanna see char potions there...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Why to not add potions for players then? I dont have chansey or blissey to heal me...i eat food and it just give to slow hp...and i die easy....
Too much. Will be easier with Pannihilator...

Raptor

Reaction score
buy a clefa :p

Foofighter

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, could you make the pokes can regen its life every x seconds (only if they are not in battle) like players? maybe make depend of hunger of its owner

I was thinking something similar but with cloned/halloween pokes.

Gaining hp while being stored in their pokeball, little by little like 1% every 6 secs that will be 10% each minute.

And no I dont even own a cloned/halloween pokemon.

Back