Welcome!

Search results

1. Yoku

Yoku please Rhyperior

Sorry, but for now I don't have too much time. I'll do it some other time : )
  2. Yoku

My last suggestions and a farewell

Is sad to hear that you are leaving, I owe you a lot and I hope you come back to us soon. Thanks for everything and I wish you all the best : D
  3. Yoku

Finding ideas for graphics / Addoony

It isn't difficult to obtain the sprites, but it's boring and slow. I think admins have to agree first, because otherwise the work doesn't make sense : P
  4. Yoku

Himbeere <3 ^^

Himbeere <3 ^^
  5. Yoku

New Boxes and Quest.

Refresh~ Added 2 new boxes above : )
  6. Yoku

Sqnik's Addons Work

I will be waiting for the next sprites forward : D
  7. Yoku

New type of balls

I decided that I will do all balls with 3 generations and all their movements. You or the admins decide which will be used to catch Pokemon and which to paint. Catching:
  8. Yoku

New type of balls

I rummaged PA.spr file and there are balls that are not in the game and they have no light effects.
  9. Yoku

Shİny pokemons

I think that new and existing players are not interested in the same pokemon in 15 different colors. They want something fresh and new. 3 generation is too early? Already a long time should be 4 generation. I think the PA Staff after the rebalance will seek to introduce new generations.
  10. Yoku

Shİny pokemons

Exactly.
  11. Yoku

Ideas of Improvements of Spawns and New Quests 2

For you : P
  12. Yoku

Testing Room

It would be very useful and awesome! : D
  13. Yoku

You have to train a lot, I have to train too, but it gives me fun and satisfaction. Send me all...

You have to train a lot, I have to train too, but it gives me fun and satisfaction. Send me all sprites you created and I will help you, but send it to me via PM. I am happy that you want to create sprite, maybe if it makes you feel better you will help me with making sprites for PA : )
  14. Yoku

Yes, it's Paint and Gimp

Yes, it's Paint and Gimp
  15. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

I see which pokemons need remake :P I told about items, because I don't know all of them and they take less time than pokemons and I can make it from day to day when I have time. I will edit Pokemon's sprites but it takes much longer and I will add them less. ~ Tiagomonteiro - Clear your inbox :x
  16. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

I would like to create my own thread with my work when I will be official designer, this will make the gm will get my sprites to the game. I want the players to have told me what sprites in the game they don't like and I will remake it or create my own. It makes me active and I have the...
  17. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

Your nice words make me happy and add motivation to the next work, thank you for that and I hope that I can share with you my sprites and you willl enjoy it : )
  18. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

What do you think about this?
  19. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

Thanks : ) If you like it, I can make other evolution items too, but you have to tell me what you need, because I don't know these items.
  20. Yoku

Sprites for new stones

Here you go.
Back