• Maybe,with some changes (write down)

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludacha

Reaction score
Bump!
Luxury ball added

These balls or Net Balls can be same rate as GB or SB or UB but unique becouse can be used on 100+ level pokes

I WILL EDIT QUESTS OR HOW TO EARN THEM LATER!!!
maybe can obtain them on HALLOWEEN EVENT which should be soon

p0shik0

Reaction score
Bump!
Luxury ball added

These balls or Net Balls can be same rate as GB or SB or UB but unique becouse can be used on 100+ level pokes

I WILL EDIT QUESTS OR HOW TO EARN THEM LATER!!!
maybe can obtain them on HALLOWEEN EVENT which should be soon

2i6gn5h.jpg

ashFAlzin187

Reaction score
hi, i'm spriter/scripter etc..
this thread is a poll to create new balls. can i create new sprites for me? xD and i send this sprites for you edit your post and add ;)

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
hi, i'm spriter/scripter etc..
this thread is a poll to create new balls. can i create new sprites for me? xD and i send this sprites for you edit your post and add ;)

Anything new and good is welcome

Ludacha

Reaction score
Luxury are ugly xD but net looks great
Idk i like them,remind me as name say,on expensive balls for profesionals aka Legends to use them xD
I will talk with Yoku about other ones...

Now im in job to make all for next Halloween Event...got good idea,need to finish it...

Yoku

Reaction score
I decided that I will do all balls with 3 generations and all their movements. You or the admins decide which will be used to catch Pokemon and which to paint.

az9v0p.png

Catching:

5f0mmr.gif
2ebwowm.gif
2dbsefc.gif
5bxksy.gif
2cgho9j.gif
1ihna8.gif
20fs3u9.gif
29ek7d4.gif

io0r40.gif
23iglsh.gif
161e1b5.gif
m8045g.gif
153mcqu.gif
20ha4k6.gif

Last edited:

kingofanything

Reaction score
New balls will have some granted catch for examplke dive ball will have bigger catch for water or underwater pokes or smt like that or they will have been llike ultra,super,rocket balls?

Ludacha

Reaction score
My idea was that each of them give some more chanse on catch rate of one type pokemons
Example
Nest Ball-give more chanse for flying pokemons
If you use it on some other type of pokemons,it have same rate as gb
And if you use them on flying pokemons they give some better rate idk maybe as rb-or bit more or something like that
Those balls can be added at market <expensive ofc
OR
It can be added in next events (as we have now this phantom balls)

Kreyexx

Reaction score
To be honest I like this idea mostly because I already used them on my GBA. And I think they should be implemented to the game but with those special effects like they have in normal pokemon games. For example let's take a dusk ball, here's the explanation:
The Dusk Ball is a PokéBall that is more effective within Dark enviornments. Within Caves or at night-time, the Capture Rate is a massive 3.5. However, at any other times, the Capture Rate is 1.

And so put the same for the other balls, love, luxury, fast, dive, etc. doesn't matter, would be more fun to have the different effects, and maybe obtainable from daily points or perhaps something different.
What do you guys think about pokemon dropping empty balls? I'll take dusk ball for example again. Since it's more effective inside dark enviroments, let's say something inside caves drop them, like Golbat/Crobat, Onix/Steelix or something that's mainly inside the caves.

Back