What's new

Welcome!

Shİny pokemons

ciggi

Reaction score
disagree too.its early to 3rd gen.I think shiny pokes will get more people to game .

Grayfoox

Reaction score
disagree too.its early to 3rd gen.I think shiny pokes will get more people to game .

4 years since PA is online, 2 years has passed since jhoto... I think it's enough to start thinking about 3rd generation...

koles

Reaction score
4 years since PA is online, 2 years has passed since jhoto... I think it's enough to start thinking about 3rd generation...

We no have balance in second generation :v, and you want third

8182A2901289F50B7C4FFEAFB4FE3248.png

Kirminex

Reaction score
it'ld be nice if they were addons droped by the corresponding pokemons

Yoku

Reaction score

I think that new and existing players are not interested in the same pokemon in 15 different colors. They want something fresh and new. 3 generation is too early? Already a long time should be 4 generation. I think the PA Staff after the rebalance will seek to introduce new generations.

Sheeper

Reaction score
I think that new and existing players are not interested in the same pokemon in 15 different colors. They want something fresh and new. 3 generation is too early? Already a long time should be 4 generation. I think the PA Staff after the rebalance will seek to introduce new generations.

Comparing to other Pokemon servers PA is faaaaaaaaar behind others, there are servers with sinnoh already (and im sure they'll release unova soon) so PA really has to hurry with releasing next generations. Really, I wouldn't waste time for adding some shiny pokes and focus on rebalance, and then adding hoenn/Sinnoh.

dave'

Reaction score
Comparing to other Pokemon servers PA is faaaaaaaaar behind others, there are servers with sinnoh already (and im sure they'll release unova soon) so PA really has to hurry with releasing next generations. Really, I wouldn't waste time for adding some shiny pokes and focus on rebalance, and then adding hoenn/Sinnoh.

That's the point.

Back