• No,its bad

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makarno.-

Reaction score
What do you think about this?

jzv9js.png

Isn't it obvious that this was what designers should do?

As I said, I was about to send you all contestants information about your next test, but I didn't. I was waiting who had motivation enough to message me asking for it, or in fact, keep working, as you did. Seems like we've got the 2nd place already... =)

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Your nice words make me happy and add motivation to the next work, thank you for that and I hope that I can share with you my sprites and you willl enjoy it : )
Now, do as I said you via PM, create your own thread and show up your work! I'm happy for these news, congratz man, you have a nice work :)

Yoku

Reaction score
Now, do as I said you via PM, create your own thread and show up your work! I'm happy for these news, congratz man, you have a nice work :)

I would like to create my own thread with my work when I will be official designer, this will make the gm will get my sprites to the game. I want the players to have told me what sprites in the game they don't like and I will remake it or create my own. It makes me active and I have the willingness to work, because new items come into the game very rare, so sprites too.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I would like to create my own thread with my work when I will be official designer, this will make the gm will get my sprites to the game. I want the players to have told me what sprites in the game they don't like and I will remake it or create my own. It makes me active and I have the willingness to work, because new items come into the game very rare, so sprites too.
You can use your own thread to ask this, also if you want, we can start to tell you which pokemons need a sprite xD

Yoku

Reaction score
You can use your own thread to ask this, also if you want, we can start to tell you which pokemons need a sprite xD

I see which pokemons need remake :p I told about items, because I don't know all of them and they take less time than pokemons and I can make it from day to day when I have time. I will edit Pokemon's sprites but it takes much longer and I will add them less.

~ Tiagomonteiro - Clear your inbox :x

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I see which pokemons need remake :p I told about items, because I don't know all of them and they take less time than pokemons and I can make it from day to day when I have time. I will edit Pokemon's sprites but it takes much longer and I will add them less.

~ Tiagomonteiro - Clear your inbox :x

Hold on, first you will have to do what we need for the next update (some evo items, maybe attack sprites too) also co-working with Ruffy.
Now I suggest you to create an Skype account, and send me your Skype account via PM here in forum so I can add you.

Anyways, let's leave the off-topic, this isn't a thread about your incoming promotion but someone else thread about stones.

Regards,
Makarno.-

Ludacha

Reaction score
I disagree srry, ancient means old, so an old parchment fits better bro
Bro it can suck totaly,just that they add it xD cant wait, but only reason why i like other one is why he shine

Back