• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kirius

Reaction score
you must learn to better express your idea

as roxen said: If the sentence does not relate to ... so I'm throwing stupid ._

Ludacha

Reaction score
It would be to much...legendarys are not catchable,and they never will be catchable...

I just suggest to add some new here,these balls can be nice i think...good quest for it,rare item,expensive,and maybe give some luck

When Yoku finish sprites of colouring balls,it will be nice,not problem to add,and i think you people wont have anything against it ,just few more decoration on balls,would be nice

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
Catch legendary pokes kill this server ._.

Yeah, I thought about that too. But I though about catch legendaries with a time limit, like 1 week. After that time the pokeball breaks and the legendary run away. I think It will not harm the server and will help with hard quests like PAnihilator or PAPOI.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about that too. But I though about catch legendaries with a time limit, like 1 week. After that time the pokeball breaks and the legendary run away. It will not harm the server and will help with hard quests like PAnihilator or PAPOI.

Neither Panni or Papoi isn't hard, It just requires brain and some skill, not just pressing 2 hotkeys, that's how quests should look like. And legendaries for some time aren't really needed, it would just ruin PVP even more than it's ruined now. Legendaries should never be catchable, That's all, but still idea with using them at 100+ isn't bad, but anyways im agaisn't whole idea of another "special balls"

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well Sheeper,we complain about updates...and when you serv 90% of job,then you dissagree
So R.I.P PA updates...

Chris'Diana

Reaction score
Neither Panni or Papoi isn't hard, It just requires brain and some skill, not just pressing 2 hotkeys, that's how quests should look like. And legendaries for some time aren't really needed, it would just ruin PVP even more than it's ruined now. Legendaries should never be catchable, That's all, but still idea with using them at 100+ isn't bad, but anyways im agaisn't whole idea of another "special balls"

So forget it, It really wasn't a good idea. Sorry!

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well Sheeper,we complain about updates...and when you serv 90% of job,then you dissagree
So R.I.P PA updates...

That's not really an update, but such thing isn't neccessary, I'd prefer to see Fighting quest, rebalance, new islands, hoenn, catch system revision, More events, That's what PA really need, and because of lack of That We can say R.I.P Padventures, believe me or not, but adding some special ball wouldn't bring life back to this game

PS If i seem to be a bit Rude, sorry ;q

Ludacha

Reaction score
Check suggestion thread...like 50 of my ideas there, really wanna work to give job to admins,i would like to help
But no one wanna be part of it,and just wait to see that update come without working

If we want update,atlast make it a bit easyer for Admins,they wont start from 0% as we know and as we see
Need make some to give 50-80% of job if we want updates...belive me,without it,we wont see anything new soon

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think if Admins implement this kind of ball like another ball type trowed to a pokemon, they must put the probability on each pokemon in game for this ball... So that's why I think it is hard to put it in game for now :s

I hope they had read all your ideas because they are good enough to put them in game!

Yoku

Reaction score
I rummaged PA.spr file and there are balls that are not in the game and they have no light effects.

axcjkx.png

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
My opinion:
No new balls with more catch rate. That's not the only solution to solve catch system, we shouldn't have a new ball with more rate everytime players get bored with the last ones added. We had Rocket Balls and it is enough, the only thing we need is the catch system to be checked and changed, and the chance to use balls in pokemons with more than lvl 100.

PS: I like the sprite ofc, and I would love to see it in game, but only to paint our pokemon's pokeballs, not as a new ball to use to catch.

Kirminex

Reaction score
Maybe its nice idea,but idk i spend a lot of rocket balls,didnt give me much happiness
These balls wont be like that you can buy 5k...they would be expensive and rare...wont be that much stronger then rb
Maybe it can be same as rocket ball,just other type and other way to get it
you just called them useless right there....

Ludacha

Reaction score
My opinion:
No new balls with more catch rate. That's not the only solution to solve catch system, we shouldn't have a new ball with more rate everytime players get bored with the last ones added. We had Rocket Balls and it is enough, the only thing we need is the catch system to be checked and changed, and the chance to use balls in pokemons with more than lvl 100.

PS: I like the sprite ofc, and I would love to see it in game, but only to paint our pokemon's pokeballs, not as a new ball to use to catch.

Well long time we have RBs...are not that new
Anyway,check what i edit there...someone gave idea about 100+ pokes

So new idea is, that ball be strong maybe as GB,SB,UB,RB...not important...but unique that can be trowed on 100lvl+ pokes

Reason why is like that is:
-johto 100+ pokes can obtain only in box 4 (no quest for that)
-When Steelix gets defeated on some other pokes,you cant trow balls on them
-Finaly someone would use 130 room in cianwood,also finaly some point from that place
-And it give more fun with catching ofc

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score

So new idea is, that ball be strong maybe as GB,SB,UB,RB...not important...but unique that can be trowed on 100lvl+ pokes

-Finaly someone would use 130 room in cianwood,also finaly some point from that place

Agree this idea :D

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

Well, if it would be like that, no more rate that the actual ones, I agree.
I always said 100+ pokemons should be catchable too for these reasons about boxes etc etc.

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
We have good idea and sprites so now wait for an answer admins \o

Back