What's new

Welcome!

Testing Room

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We had some conversation on our Guild Chat, and there came an idea to have "Testing Room".

Sometimes, when a player caught a Pokemon, or bought, he's looking in pvp for someone, who got x type pokemon to let him do a test, check its hotkeys, moveset or general damage. The problem is, if no one wants to let the player do a test, or doesn't have x type pokemon (like pure poison etc).
We have thought about something like;
Adding a teleport inside a pvp zone, which could teleport us to "Testing Room". Since we have on test server pokemons like "test grass", "test fire" and many others, I think we would be able to use them as tests.
also, the max time, that player could spend inside the room would be 10 or 15 minutes (or so). Due the fact that time expired, player will be kicked out. If we will want to get there it once again, we will have to wait some minutes, maybe 15-20 or more, to don't let people disturb other players. + there would not be possible to do a duel, just test.

ipsym3i2.png

sNFy8O6c.png

Last edited:

Piotreff

Reaction score
Very nice idea. It would help a lot. Even just to learn the sequence of skills to do best damage :D

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Zelricks™;278704 said:
Maybe im blind
Can you post that link here, please?

@onthread
Realy nice, I agree
Idk if you're blind but you can search by yourself lol

I know that this was suggested many times since the first day of TS for both servers (before johto)...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Zelricks™;278710 said:
Where? xd
Nowhere Zel, when Admins some time ago asked us to do a review in suggestion board (I was doing it with Tiago), and there was no idea like this one. He's just a hater, who got the same answer from us, when was suggesting things, that were really suggested many times and rejected aswell. Just to don't do offtop, When Test Server will be online, Ill try to create somewhere on the map a room like that and paste screen here :)

@edit
Found one here:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32246-I-have-a-suggestion

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
Zelricks™;278710 said:
Where? xd

I suggested it once, I think in the idea thread not sure. But I'm 100% positive I suggested this. Not with the time etc, just a platform with the testers on it in the pvp zone.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Nowhere Zel, when Admins some time ago asked us to do a review in suggestion board (I was doing it with Tiago), and there was no idea like this one. He's just a hater, who got the same answer from us, when was suggesting things, that were really suggested many times and rejected aswell. Just to don't do offtop, When Test Server will be online, Ill try to create somewhere on the map a room like that and paste screen here :)

@edit
Found one here:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32246-I-have-a-suggestion
How about no?
Im not a hater like you lol... What I did to you for calling me a hater? lol...

Back