Welcome!

Search results

1. Makarno.-

Hey there

It's been a long time I haven't played (years). Are there any of my old friends? I might come back :D
  2. Makarno.-

Nidoran/Nidorina

My suggestion is the next: Nidoran(F) Quick Attack - 5s ----> Increase damage Mega Horn - 10s ----> Replace for Bite Horn Attack - 5s ----> Increase damage Poison Sting - 10s ----> Reduce cooldown to 6s, increase damage Poison Fang - 15s ----> Reduce cooldown to 6s, increase damage...
  3. Makarno.-

Low level Poison

Hello guys. I have been leveling on a side character a Nidoran [F] and Nidorina, and it's a pain in the ***. In general, she has low damage on basic attack, plus bad damage on STAB moves and kind of slow cooldowns (considering their attacks are mostly melee and it is pre-evo. Also, wich is...
  4. Makarno.-

About some moves

Hello dear community, I would like to write about some movesets. Maybe not all of you know but I decided to return to PA about 20 days ago. I found myself with a really nice surprise, the implementation of fairy type, the good balance in many pokemons that back then used to be awful, new...
  5. Makarno.-

Agility remake

Hello guys, today in the morning I was watching pokemon and I found really interesting how agility worked in the show. It was used to flee enemy attacks. I was thinking and here agility, if I am not mistaken, raises users attack, wich makes no sense at all, so this is my proposal: Make agility...
  6. Makarno.-

[Recovery] Lost Porygon

Well, I am planning to play again and can't find my old Porygon. It's name was Pink Floyd, was on a pink pokeball (Don't remember if pink or love honestly), has TM Reflect and TM Raindance. Thanks in advance.
  7. Makarno.-

Hi there

Just wanted to know how is it going? Regards, Makarno.-
  8. Makarno.-

I poop my pants

when I'm sick
  9. Makarno.-

Hello

I would like to know how is it going with PA =]
  10. Makarno.-

The goodbye thread

Bye xD Anyone who would like to stay in contact: Skype: makarno3 Facebook: www.facebook.com/makarnifero Instagram: www.instagram.com/makarno
  11. Makarno.-

Merry Xmas PA

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas for all of you. It doesn't matter if you're catholic, atheist (like me), musulmin, jew, the point of this day can have different meanings for all of us, but what is important is to have peace and a wonderful time with our families/friends/people we...
  12. Makarno.-

PA 2014 Winter Tournament

Hello Everyone! We want to organize a "good bye 2014" Tournament! Categories: Stage A: (0-130) Stage B: (0-100) Stage C: (0-60) Those levels are related to pokemon levels, not trainer. Date: Diamond: Dec 13-14 Pearl: Dec 13-14 Time: 18:00 GMT Fixed Times: Mexico: Central Mexico...
  13. Makarno.-

Rebalance discussions

Post here your rebalance suggestion/discussion WITH ARGUMENTS. Any further change that we agree will be implemented after christmas. Keep in mind that arguments like "This pokemon is expensive" or "this pokemon is rare" will not be only ignored, but also DELETED from this thread. IMPORTANT...
  14. Makarno.-

Rebalance related BUGS

Hello. Report here any kind of bug that you find from this rebalance. Stacked damage 1 (An attack that doesn't deal damage if it's the first skill you use) Stacked damage 2 (An attack that should NOT deal damage ex. Scary face, does damage). An attack saying "Not valid spell". Portraits and/or...
  15. Makarno.-

Updated Movesets

Bulbasaur "Quick Attack", level = 10, cooldown = 5 "Razor Leaf", level = 10, cooldown = 10 "Vine Whip", level = 12, cooldown = 12 "Tackle", level = 10, cooldown = 10 "Leech Seed", level = 10, cooldown = 15 "Solar Beam", level = 35, cooldown = 30 "Sleep Powder"...
  16. Makarno.-

Rebalance

After the next restart, rebalance will be implemented! After months of hard working, testing, discussions, we have finished the so waited rebalance. This rebalance didn't only care about last evolution pokemons, but also first and second stages. We also had the goal to make every single pokemon...
  17. Makarno.-

[Recovery] Pokemon Lost

Player: Careme World: Diamond Pokemons: Umbreon: Level: 100 Nick: - Ball: Pokeball Gender: Female
  18. Makarno.-

[Recovery] Lost pokemons (No forum account)

Player: Pantera Antrax World: Diamond Pokemons: Caterpie: Level: 100 Nick: Gusanito Pro Ball: Ultraball Gender: Male Halloween Ariados: Level: 44 Gender: Male Ball: Ultraball
  19. Makarno.-

My last suggestions and a farewell

Hello guys. Before anything, I'd like to say it have been such a wonderful time through all these years I have been here. As the tittle says, this is somehow a farewell. Right now I'm not having enough time for anything but my studies in real life and working to pay my university because my...
  20. Makarno.-

Happy Birthday! <3

Today, I want to wish happy birthday to the most trustable person I've ever found in any online game, my best friend, almost like a brother, and the only person I've told everything, Master Blade. I don't want to spam much here, because I rather tell you everything, so just wishing you the best...
Back