What's new

Welcome!

Low level Poison

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I have been leveling on a side character a Nidoran [F] and Nidorina, and it's a pain in the ***. In general, she has low damage on basic attack, plus bad damage on STAB moves and kind of slow cooldowns (considering their attacks are mostly melee and it is pre-evo.

Also, wich is it's main problem, is that in my opinion there are not enough respawns for poison pokes (Puree grass or puree fairy). Most of grass respawns in Kanto (thinking on a newbie in Kanto) are grass/poison but some Tangelas around Cerulean (there are like 3 spawns of 2 Tangelas spread on a high distance so for low level it is not available to go from 1 spot to another).

Also if you try Nidorina vs Tangela (wild) of around same level, you will notice how hard time it has Nidorina, going down to 50% +/- against a pokemon she should beat easy, and notice it's not that Tangela is OP, but Nidorina (and most of low level poison pokemons) underpowered.

I have no specific suggestion more than increase base damage, poison attack damage and add some better Tangela respawns.

Back