What's new

Welcome!

Hello

Obreviate

Reaction score
oww, hello my dear, you can check the "news section" and you will see how the things are going : DD anyway, the things are going perfectly fine! Still better than when you was involved. Did you see the new quest? Crazy, or not? http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35516-New-Quest-little-trailer&p=306565#post306565

; D

And Midnight dreamer, asked about us, we are fine http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35361-how-are-you-all

Don't make it so forced.

And about masterma's comment, he are crying all time .. he say: " losing players." But him keep playing this game who are "losing players"

anyway all is fine.

@AboutYourAvatarPicture

It is a little fat, take care! change to other one. For example the last one was better.

Seeeeaaa, my little baby girl :***

Last edited:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
And about masterma's comment, he are crying all time .. he say: " losing players." But him keep playing this game who are "losing players"
Any problem with it? A little bit of English classes would be great imo. Thought you were retired but seems you came back after 2min of your retirement thread.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Any problem with it? A little bit of English classes would be great imo. Thought you were retired but seems you came back after 2min of your retirement thread.

owww ye i started the classes recently, thanks for the advice. Yeeeeeee i'm back to p.a and while I can play I'll do it, i like xDDD

Obreviate

Reaction score
about thread.

Good, but could be better with you makarno <3

Since, that is your thought.

"Never argue with no-sense people, they will drag you to their level and beat you to have more experience in being ignorant."

Mark Twain

rç.

Last edited:
Back