Welcome!

Search results

1. Torment Xtreme

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

Oh, i sincerely apologize, i didn't come here to fight at all, i came here for answers about the benefits of this quest to the whole game. I don't take it in a bad way either, so is ok. I also know it is some kind of hobby, but i know you want the best for this game. That's why i insist in...
  2. Torment Xtreme

Thanks for your answer, i read all of it and understand everything. I know how hard the work there is, remember i was working with you guys fora little over 2 years. I'm not judging you. But i'm asking for answers to a couple questions that have been avoided. Since you know everything of it, i...
  3. Torment Xtreme

THANKS LEO FOR CLOSING MY THREAD, IT SAYS A LOT OF HOW THINGS WORK AROUND HERE. I was looking for a clear explanation without a huge amount of posts covering it. So everyone could see. But, thanks man, really.
  4. Torment Xtreme

About 150 quest.

Well, in case it is done or not, it is treated as an important thing at the moment and a great point of discussion. Regardless of what happens, i'd like to say a few things and ask something. The quest is an important thing that will change the levels system for every high level in game, many...
  5. Torment Xtreme

I hope that what will count the most will be the amount of comments made in favor or against the idea and not the votes, cause many people is just voting without saying any argument as the rules say. Besides, i agree a lot with Dagugo's arguments, as he said, the pokemons leveled to 131-150...
  6. Torment Xtreme

Thanks for the edit Zel, but if you could add to the red letters a " Votes without explanations will be ignored." It shouldn't say just for No's, otherwise players might get it the wrong way.
  7. Torment Xtreme

Last comment from me. Whoever you are, i'll borrow an argument from yours xD. The players who voted yes are not saying an opinion, so there might be people asking for others to vote yes, the same way it'd be for the no's, so i'd like you to add to the requirements an explanation of why it...
  8. Torment Xtreme

My experience is from a few months ago, but still i never stopped being a player for about 4 to 5 years till a few months ago, even while being in staff, i was still a normal player. So i've got plenty of experience in the game and know the situation. I have a good memory. I'll also repeat it...
  9. Torment Xtreme

My comment wasn't about the damage of the pokemons, so i'll just reply to this part. Actually, you're indeed forcing players who like to duel to level their pokemons if this quest is applied, otherwise when others who were already forced to get more level because the first ones who got forced to...
  10. Torment Xtreme

Actually, you already stated that it might be re edited if it gets problems bro, which means a nerf/rebalance to it. Also, i assume this will apply to every single thing that gets in conflict with this system, it doesn't give too much faith to players who like what they have now.
  11. Torment Xtreme

Good side, would give motivation to some players, but also would make some players give up on game. Saying that "having to level their pokemons is not an argument" is not a good argument either. You're working on new stuff, that's cool but instead of making a quest to give the bothersome work of...
  12. Torment Xtreme

[Ban Appeal] Why [GM] Galleta ban me?

Hi, it was a notation, but you had some before that forced an automatic banishmet for a day. The reason was a fight on spanish chat, tutors asked you to calm down few times and you kept at it even though you knew about warnings, you also used Venezuelan economic problems to insult other...
  13. Torment Xtreme

Rebalance related BUGS

Thats Mind Reader (I think), Me first will use the move that is on the same hotkey from enemy, let's say Umbreon uses Me First being hotkey m5, it will use any move that is on m5 from oponent.
  14. Torment Xtreme

Rebalance Discussions

Alakazam is still on list, can't tell u changes but you may see them soon. And Gengar can use invisibility to hide from wild pokes and attack.
  15. Torment Xtreme

Rebalance Discussions

I don't think it will ever have Night Shade + Hypnosis + invisibility + Reflect + Dark portal together again, is too much, but i've thought about a possible solution for Nightmare + Dream eater problem, later i'll ask if is possible
  16. Torment Xtreme

Global Tournament 2016

Torment Xtreme Diamond
  17. Torment Xtreme

Rebalance Discussions

Hi, this poke is fine and will remain as it is now, we already checked it and is totally fine. As you've shown, other pokes have stronger Volt Switch than Magnezone, the reason is that Magnezone has the lowest cd on this move among these pokes, only Shiny Lanturn has same cd and is stronger...
  18. Torment Xtreme

Rebalance Discussions

Hi, it is in our list, so you'll have to wait to see any change on it
  19. Torment Xtreme

traped cp

01:35 [offline teleport] Player malkazsk has been teleported to Celadon.
Back