What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Why [GM] Galleta ban me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord trainer2

Reaction score
Why i got ban by [GM] Galleta for "off-topic public statement" i want an explanation and the muted was not enough?

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Hi, it was a notation, but you had some before that forced an automatic banishmet for a day.

The reason was a fight on spanish chat, tutors asked you to calm down few times and you kept at it even though you knew about warnings, you also used Venezuelan economic problems to insult other players.

If you want pictures of your NOTATION, i can show them at night.

lord trainer2

Reaction score
Hi, it was a notation, but you had some before that forced an automatic banishmet for a day.

The reason was a fight on spanish chat, tutors asked you to calm down few times and you kept at it even though you knew about warnings, you also used Venezuelan economic problems to insult other players.

If you want pictures of your NOTATION, i can show them at night.

I would like to see them

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi
I've notated you probably 2 days ago, and seems like you didn't understand
I'll post just one screen of you, but I'm pretty sure tutors will have more
Rbdsgj.png

Next time wont be a notation

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
We all know the poor education Lord Trainer has, i think some staff (i wont say names) should stop contact and talk to this guy nicely, this is why he acts like he can do whatever he wants :p, this is not the first time we see him bullying, insulting and having a bad behaviour generally.

Dagugo

Reaction score
We all know the poor education Lord Trainer has, i think some staff (i wont say names) should stop contact and talk to this guy nicely, this is why he acts like he can do whatever he wants :p, this is not the first time we see him bullying, insulting and having a bad behaviour generally.

I know it is for me so let me tell u something, i can talk with whoever i want dont use this thread to say such things like that, sorry for off-topic

lord trainer2

Reaction score
Zelricks™;338956 said:
Hi
I've notated you probably 2 days ago, and seems like you didn't understand
I'll post just one screen of you, but I'm pretty sure tutors will have more
Rbdsgj.png

Next time wont be a notation

so what will be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back