What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Elo again crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylwonek

Reaction score
So not so long ago Coszma got undeleted and Xo danieel got ip unban so here im with big prośba to raissa to undelete my char "Sylwanek".And ok i know xo danieel thema is not the same as coszma but there were more people with situation like coszma like Masny Mietek or Little rainbow so im asking why i cant get undelete but they can? we have there reseller flamer and bug abuser XD and here i am guy who got deleted for caloksztalt so pls reply to this raissa with your statement for this situation :)

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
ill do you a better one how about ban all racist players from server starting with you :magihype:
ok great but how about ban all -50iq players from server starting with your whole family? :magihype:

i wrote "all br noobs", not "all br", i am with vinicius jr now and he confirms that i love brazil u baka

poddymilem troszke, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow, jedziemy z nimi kazdego dnia pamietajcie polish chat sila

L

Lag

ok great but how about ban all -50iq players from server starting with your whole family? :magihype:

i wrote "all br noobs", not "all br", i am with vinicius jr now and he confirms that i love brazil u baka

poddymilem troszke, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow, jedziemy z nimi kazdego dnia pamietajcie polish chat sila
u see that's exactly what i was talking about, you coudn't hold you urge to put my country and my family in this because thats how you are used to treat people , in your sick mind you are winning this argument but the fact that you are a trash human being and a racist piece of crap wont change so good luck living with that, also you and your little brother got banned many times because you coudnt follow rules and acted like spoiled children , this is not your house if you cant behave go find another place with people like you

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
The biggest difference between us is I know what is a racism, xenophobhia, chauvinishm or hate speech - I got notated many times for it by people without primary school like sucriihos, cm flambers etc. One day maybe u'll meet it in real life and u'll recognise that you were always wrong. Nevermind, you're telling me that I am "a trash human", because I insult some random people in random online game while you're doing the same since I remember, but then your asslickers are unexpectedly blind so you can talk what you want :D You started the shitstorm even if I didn't mention about you for once, also the conversation doesn't have any sense since I don't play PA, bye

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
The biggest difference between us is I know what is a racism, xenophobhia, chauvinishm or hate speech - I got notated many times for it by people without primary school like sucriihos, cm flambers etc.
you do know what is and you do reproduce it, while knowing how wrong it is

aYM4rEb.png

but what do i know? i'm illiterate
popcorn.gif

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The biggest difference between us is I know what is a racism, xenophobhia, chauvinishm or hate speech - I got notated many times for it by people without primary school like sucriihos, cm flambers etc. One day maybe u'll meet it in real life and u'll recognise that you were always wrong. Nevermind, you're telling me that I am "a trash human", because I insult some random people in random online game while you're doing the same since I remember, but then your asslickers are unexpectedly blind so you can talk what you want :D You started the shitstorm even if I didn't mention about you for once, also the conversation doesn't have any sense since I don't play PA, bye

Congratulations on your understanding of the differences between racism, xenophobia, chauvinism, and hate speech!!! Good, that you have acquired this knowledge, potentially through your education. However, it's pity, that you haven't been taught good manners or proper behavior, both at school and at home, as proven by your actions in the game over the years. Seems like you haven't had enough time to find out that both xenophobia and racism are not tolerated here.

@Sylwanek
Convince me to give you another chance. Show, that you can behave well and I'll think about it. I'm giving you 1 month from now on. In case you pass this test and you'll start to behave inappropriately, I'll delete all of your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back