What's new

Welcome!

Tutor Mychar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandryk

Reaction score
I'm here to open this thread, against Mychar tutor on spanish chat. A brief situation to be honest, nothing complex or that involve a serious judgement.

Y0YttNt.png

So, the rules are clear:

nEQvW8n.png

So in this case, if the tutor would apply the rules a warning should be enough, but nope, he decided to mute me 900 seconds.

Also, I asked kindly why he did this:

zL18vSd.png

So overall, his answer was: Well you used a sexual symbol in this case (.l.) and very rude way to treat a tutor. My answer was, this tutor Ryouta is a close friend and is the way I talk with him, still I don't see where I broke the rules.

Finally, I think something is enforce the rules and be smart to see where and how apply the rules, it's totally different that I Gandryk, wrote to Raissa, hey fea, hey gorda, to someone who doesn't get along with her.

I just want to be clear if this is going to enforce at this narrow range with zero tolerance because I been here more way time than Mychar, (11 months according his char) and I'm pretty sure that when I used to talk with Zousa, Ashtib, Simpsomp, Matu, Ryouta, Xo Dolphy (once in a time) Lekhim, in spanish chat not only me but also more people we wrote on spanish chat dumb jokes, sexually ones and words related, but with no muted at all. I'm a bit confused right here I hope someone can explain this.

Gandryk

Reaction score
Due to your constant rule violations in the channel I authorized spanish tutors to mute you under their own judgement

Nice approach, a different of your style, since instead of that, you used to use a super muted every time, like Olimeczek, instead of using their own judgement, but I don't have nothing else to say about this.

Gandryk

Reaction score
Oh, and thanks, thread can be closed. celebihype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back