What's new

Welcome!

Happy 10th Birthday, Padventures!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
My first period playing this game was when Raszagal was tutor, then GM, then CM, I remember him as the most active and helper in spanish community, he also took leadership when the 4 admins were gone for months, as far as I could see his ass just got kicked, with some lies around, as a dog. He was really loved by spanish community. Your comment is really awkward, sad to see it.

the less you know, the better you sleep :)

Centinela

Reaction score
Well... It's just her opinion, you don't have to judge it and write how "awkward" it is. And as far as I can see you are just trying to criticize everything you can (including the post about contests).

Hello why are you judging me? why are you criticizing me?

I know you arent doing that, you are just giving your opinion in something you think isnt ok. Same as I did.

But let me know why you think yours is just an opinion and mine is an evil and so mean "judgement and critic"?

Cant you see is the same?

Last edited:

Centinela

Reaction score
the less you know, the better you sleep :)

You may be right, maybe he did some so bad stuff that almost nobody knows, but nobody can take out the good stuff he did, following your example as you congratulated a former member that was exposed in corrupcy why not just say few nice words to Raszagal instead of talking bad about him?

As far as I remember he was the one who promoted you, helped training you, you was even in his guild after you was promoted to tutor.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
As far as I remember he was the one who promoted you, helped training you, you was even in his guild after you was promoted to tutor.
the ammount of ex gms that got promoted before me and helped me to be who i am now and were doing shit on the back of the curtains...but every single one got caught and demoted/deleted.
you can be a good person and a terrible staff member, both things aren't always connected. It is almost the same in the real life, i got good friends at work that are TERRIBLE to work with, but they are great people, just bad workers.

And no, this ain't about rasz.

Last edited:

thedarkmanxd123

Reaction score
Well I think this thread has been created to celebrate the 10 years of Padventures, Raissa gave her opinion on the ex and current staff, being part of the staff, maybe Centinela has another opinion about rasz as a player, and everyone's opinion is respected. Everyone know things and have their own opinion.
But come on guys, we have to celebrate 10 Years of Padventures.
celebihype :magihype:

Pam

Reaction score
~Happy Anniversary PA~ mewlove

Thanks to this game I made a lot of friends, I've met amazing people of whole world playing this game, That's crazy! Since 2011 till now PAD has grown too much.

Congratulations and thanks all staff member along this years: Jano, Leo, Raissa, Nino, Zel, Koob-Alba, Taloz, Sucrigay, Sting, Eudinho, Flanders, Matu, Sqnik, Chazz, Lance, Eldaku, Shellman, Rasz, Lethal, Zousa, Harvey, Stricker Beckham, Dracarys <3, Axel, Ashtip, Hola Natan, Yellow, Emesh, Xexy&Mau...

Players that have helped me or needs a honorable mention because they're great the way they are, so kind, so smarts: Naby, Grayfoxx, Caxoxd, Moaid, Tsots, Sequel, Toddler, Owata, Albu, Mirse, Invictus, Xia He, Sela, Daaih<3, Tlaqua, Ailix, Charlie, Kal-el, Rube, Robe, Perceval, Falconflu, Paradise Lost, Pyrkosz, Inko, Mietek, Santa sheep, Polly, Lany, Saixd buu, my daughters: Yaki & Melinut xD! Himbere I don't know her but she looks a good person here in forum, like others I only see at forum, May be I forgot some but can't remember right now :c srry! Pff Just remember Wesker, Kreyex and all Nostalgia Family! Mt first guild :3
I dont care how but they gave me an experience in game and in rl life, bad or good it's experience and I enjoyed it

This game gave me many funny moments, too many experiences, and the opportunity to met great and special persons that I consider good friends now. So Thx PAD and Gzz ! o/

The Viper

Reaction score
Never would've thought that after almost 10 years I would keep coming back to play this game every once in a while and hangout with some folks I met here. Had some bad moments, some good too and even got to learn and grow as a person with this game . Happy 10 years birthday Pad and here's to 10 more!

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Happy 10th Birthday, Padventures!

My thanks to everyone who is part of this wonderful game, especially to all my friends who are extraordinary people!
I wish all the best for the whole community and that this game stays alive forever, because that is what we all want!
I wish you much success and thank you very much!

peepolove

Back