What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aorum

Reaction score
I want to know why did i get ban ? for racism lol ?
Because retard called Fernands came and start to ksing me ? when i report someone for saying me suck my d*** etc u all said thats not racism so i want to know now .

Aorum

Reaction score
Now look i reported this and GM said i can't do anything for that
INYfvH6.png

tVllu1P.png

ZnvHTdJ.png

4jLNoZV.png

What about this ? let the rulles be same for everyone , what should i had to say to guy that is retard i am staying at Red gya and he came and started to ks me and i respected him whole time since i play and i will say again that hes retard and i don't understand where is racism in "suck my d*** , retard, idiot , as i know the rulles u can't insult familly and another things like a "i hate br or fuck you bosnian " etc etc but tell me where is racism in my words , i didn't inuslt his familly or his country or anything about him ? What i had to say ? thanks bro for ksing me i am going to leave now wtf guys ? xd
Everytime when i come there and i see him i leave spawn or stay afk untill he log out and now he thinks that if he threw 5 6k balls on gya then he think that spawn is his , hes unrespected and i can't belive rlly that this is happening LOL

Last edited:

Sylwanek

Reaction score
XD i remember when i got banned for that i wrote 5 english words on espanol channel but if demon king is saying 123123123 words on polish chat in english then its fine
ofcourse i got unbanne but still funny

Aorum

Reaction score
If I deserved a ban ok, but then let the rules be the same for everyone !!

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I get your point, just dont try to manipulate the entire post with cut prints and don't break rules pretending to be an angel here on forum, post what you really did to deserve a notation.

s0sEdbM.png

He received his proper punishment thank of your prints, next time we won't accept cut screenshots, nor manipulated as your post, nor old prints (lvl 341 lol)

15:53 [CM] Natta on Platinum has taken the action "Banishment" against: alfafa (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Destructive Behaviour", and comment: "Insulting someone else's mom".

Autoban on both cause system, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back