What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Problem to log into. Visual Studio C++ is possibly causing this.

Reaction score

(can't log into the game)​

Problem to log into. typying account and password, pressing enter and nothing happens.

I decided, after a quick exchange of ideas with some colleagues, to make this thread to try to help you in some way, in case this is your case. However, this quick and simple tip only applies to Windows users. unless you have an OS that accepts this software (C++), this thread might help you, too.

microsoft visual studio, in its various annual versions, is a platform that allows you to create, elaborate and design basically anything on its base platform. But going straight to the point... there is a conflict between a dll that was created from that program (C++) existing in the Padventures folder, with the program installed on your computer (surely you've it) by this way, the dll created by this program on Pad folder is called of: libstdc++-6.dll , as i said above it was create by this program, but not necessary needs it to run.

1QVTTxN.png

After some tests with OS like: Win7 / Win8 and Win10 , we got success only with Win10 in 64bit version. And for that, we perform a quick and clean process.
in short so you can try to fix this issue would be:

Formatting the computer (win10/64bits) + installing and updating the necessary drivers, ONLY!

Do not download any of these miscrosoft visual studio C++ packages...definitely not any version. If any program on your computer, not necessarily Padventures, needs a base platform. I would recommend that you download and use JAVA.

It's important that you pay attention to Windows Update, too. Because the installation packages of these programs are downloaded there, too, automatically. (I would recommend disabling windows update).

everything I said was done from the installed operating system windows 10/64 bits.
as I said, I did some tests with the other OS and unfortunately the answer was negative, FOR ME.

But this is a very subjective question, you can download any other OS and apply the same tip described above, it might work.

no more, that's all. as I said the tip is quite simple, quick and clean. should help you with this problem.

I want to apologize, for those who understand programming, and all its complex language. I'm really just a curious gamer and don't understand basically anything about. and anyway, if you or anyone else has any objections or ideas for how we can improve this, I think we'd all be very grateful.

Last edited:
Reaction score
before resorting to more advanced maintenance, such as formatting... first, try uninstalling these software (visual studio C++), from your computer.

Back