• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Zelricks™;353117 said:
He said moxie, didn't you read that?
I just gave a fast solution to players who already been thinking about Moxie, you should read it twice
Cuz I didn't said "I don't agree with this" :)

Actually, you already stated that it might be re edited if it gets problems bro, which means a nerf/rebalance to it. Also, i assume this will apply to every single thing that gets in conflict with this system, it doesn't give too much faith to players who like what they have now.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Good side, would give motivation to some players, but also would make some players give up on game. Saying that "having to level their pokemons is not an argument" is not a good argument either. You're working on new stuff, that's cool but instead of making a quest to give the bothersome work of lvling everything again to players who have teams 130 or 50 pokes 130 is not a good thing. Its better to do things to attract new players which is a really important thing and this game really needs them to be honest.

Don't get me wrong, but i'd like to suggest you to take some vacations from staff work and play as a player for a while (a couple months in a row), this way you might know what players and the game really need. The idea is not bad, but is not suitable to be done at the moment, its not a necessary thing, cause you know, new players won't be attracted to this.. Better make a system which will permanently catch people's interest so old and new players will keep enjoying the game.

Just a few words from an old player, if my vote counts, i vote for the option "No".

You know, nobody forces people to level up their pokemons to 150. You - as an old rebalancer probably remember, that damage per level / hp gain is not huge and 20 levels difference is a small difference.
Doing comparison between Glaceon 130 and Glaceon 150;
HP 22,005 for a normal one
HP 23, 905

damage difference (per spell)
08:31 Your Glaceon deals 1224 damage to Test Normal.
08:31 Your Glaceon deals 1384 damage to Test Normal.

This is a little bit higher than a cloned. If players are able to defeat 130 opponent having lower level either in duel and on KS, then what would make them unable to do it, when pokemons will have level 150?

PS. We've played this game before and we've reached 150+levels (most of higher staff). Players can either tell us what they want, there's a thread intended for that (ofc things like izi catch plsplslpsl will be ignored and some non sense stuff)

Zelricks

Reaction score
Actually, you already stated that it might be re edited if it gets problems bro, which means a nerf/rebalance to it. Also, i assume this will apply to every single thing that gets in conflict with this system, it doesn't give too much faith to players who like what they have now.

It was edited when it started, so inst a real problem as you may think, since you were a rebalancer in the past, you should already know that :)
P.s.: There are only 6 pokemon who learns that ability :)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
He meant that moxie could be nerfed at level 150, for example if right now it's 130% extra dmg, later, it could be a bit reduced, still with extra damage, but preventing it to be too high.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
can smell the "ks" , if u put this rule... "KS is prohibited" sanction is jail i will vote yes if not i vote NO.

that is just my opinion.

Just to say, 200+- damage in difference wont make op a pokemon to give ks xD

Envoy

Reaction score
The ks is not bad, what is bad is the harassment

Pd: ks is love harassment is bad

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
You know, nobody forces people to level up their pokemons to 150.

My comment wasn't about the damage of the pokemons, so i'll just reply to this part. Actually, you're indeed forcing players who like to duel to level their pokemons if this quest is applied, otherwise when others who were already forced to get more level because the first ones who got forced to level are crushing them in duels, they (the players who don't want to level) will have no choice but to level their team in order to not be screwed by others in duel. A limit of 130 lvls was stated a veeeery long time ago, so it was accepted as the limit since the beggining (still everyone was forced to lvl or get screwed by others in duel).

Other argument not related to damage is the fact that this quest is not needed at all with thw current situation the game is in. Once again, no offense, but this system, at this moment, in the situation the game is in, is a waste of time.

I like this game, i don't wanna see it fall for some unncessary stuff being done when there are more urgent stuff such as getting new players (as i said before), so i'm just giving my honest opinion.

Oh, also, on the good sides stated in the main post, the last 2 things have to be done. Regardless of the system being applied or not.

Edit: i know you all were players before getting in staff, but it was a very long time ago, the game has changed to much since those old times. New experience is way better to know a game and improve it.

Last edited:

metaldroga

Reaction score
I vote "yes" this gonna be a big motivation and I expect a hard quest for them :p

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
My comment wasn't about the damage of the pokemons, so i'll just reply to this part. Actually, you're indeed forcing players who like to duel to level their pokemons if this quest is applied, otherwise when others who were already forced to get more level because the first ones who got forced to level are crushing them in duels, they (the players who don't want to level) will have no choice but to level their team in order to not be screwed by others in duel. A limit of 130 lvls was stated a veeeery long time ago, so it was accepted as the limit since the beggining (still everyone was forced to lvl or get screwed by others in duel).

Other argument not related to damage is the fact that this quest is not needed at all with thw current situation the game is in. Once again, no offense, but this system, at this moment, in the situation the game is in, is a waste of time.

I like this game, i don't wanna see it fall for some unncessary stuff being done when there are more urgent stuff such as getting new players (as i said before), so i'm just giving my honest opinion.

Oh, also, on the good sides stated in the main post, the last 2 things have to be done. Regardless of the system being applied or not.

Edit: i know you all were players before getting in staff, but it was a very long time ago, the game has changed to much since those old times. New experience is way better to know a game and improve it.
That's your opinion and we respect that, even though you are not playing this game anymore, so you may know situation only from other players, but not your own experience.

I will repeat once again, and for the last time (in case of contr-arguments against yours) Players will not be forced by us to level up. That would be their option the difference between 130-150 is not that big, that lower levels cannot handle it. If you would look around, dueling players aren't using only 130 level pokemons, but as well lower ones - and still can win it.
Also, as you said level 130 i was accepted very long time ago, but back then situation game was completely different, there were only 150~ pokemons, and now there's 200 more if I am not wrong. Back then leveling was harder, less places to do so etc.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
That's your opinion and we respect that, even though you are not playing this game anymore, so you may know situation only from other players, but not your own experience.

I will repeat once again, and for the last time (in case of contr-arguments against yours) Players will not be forced by us to level up. That would be their option the difference between 130-150 is not that big, that lower levels cannot handle it. If you would look around, dueling players aren't using only 130 level pokemons, but as well lower ones - and still can win it.
Also, as you said level 130 i was accepted very long time ago, but back then situation game was completely different, there were only 150~ pokemons, and now there's 200 more if I am not wrong. Back then leveling was harder, less places to do so etc.

My experience is from a few months ago, but still i never stopped being a player for about 4 to 5 years till a few months ago, even while being in staff, i was still a normal player. So i've got plenty of experience in the game and know the situation. I have a good memory.

I'll also repeat it, you're indeed forcing them to level up, otherwise their teams turns to be useless against teams level 150. The "option" you're giving seems real, but once the first players get their team 150, the option vanishes and the need to level appears which forces them to level, yes, forces them.

Well, i've stated my opinions with arguments according to the requirements said in this thread, i no longer want to discuss, so regardless of whether my arguments are taken or not, and this is done or not, i'll leave it be, good luck.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That's your opinion and as I said before - we respect it. This thread was created to see, if players want it or not and check, what are their arguments. If most of them will disagree, we'll not add this quest.

Lany

Tutors
Reaction score
Vote no.
Why don't I want to give an opinion?

Because the only people who are responding are not players.
Because there is no concrete benefit of having a pokemon 150.
The pokemon 130 could kill the Boss just like me that went up 20 level my pokemon to 150.
Because it will not help kill the respawn faster.
Because they will have to nerfear several things.
Because those who do duel will be forced to raise their pokemon, people who love to be in PvP.
Because it's like taking a step back, as an average player.
Because my char without the quest will not be able to use the pokes.
Because PLAYERS who vote yes, do not have good reasons ("I have 1000 pokemon in my locker, it will help me to kill the respawn faster, the boss, I will return to my favorite respawn with a reason")
Because players who only live using 6 pokemon vote "YES" and because they like to use only 6, and I will be delayed in the advance.

Because whatever I say will be answered with a "You're not forced", but I want my TM, so yes I am ...

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I think we need this changes so my vote is "yes"

Sometimes you gotta "force" people in order to have a better gaming experience. If we don't get this update what will we do? Lvl more Pokémon to 130? Keep doing the thing we are doing for years? No thank you. At least this new system will be rewarding. I think people should stop being lazy for greater good. Games must change in order to "stay alive". And no I am not asslicking(I can simply agree with idea of staff members without wanting to be a staff member myself)

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Vote no.

The pokemon 130 could kill the Boss just like me that went up 20 level my pokemon to 150.
Because those who do duel will be forced to raise their pokemon, people who love to be in PvP.
Because PLAYERS who vote yes, do not have good reasons ("I have 1000 pokemon in my locker, it will help me to kill the respawn faster, the boss, I will return to my favorite respawn with a reason")
Because players who only live using 6 pokemon vote "YES" and because they like to use only 6, and I will be delayed in the advance.

Because whatever I say will be answered with a "You're not forced", but I want my TM, so yes I am ...

We are answering, if we have arguments against someone's - the same way you are answering having arguments against ours - isn't it? :)
Nothing would be nerfed, because there's no reason to nerf anything
For some players - I guess for those who are voting for yes, it would be motivating to leave PVP and start to exp once again. Benefit would be a bit higher hp and damage.
Having little bit extra damage will indeed let them kill respawn faster, without bigger difference, but if someone is exping for many hours it will be noticeable. ^^

And still if you want a TM not being to forced to level up your pokemons to higher level, you can always open chest with TM case and not open a chest letting you to level up, isn't it? (the same it works on 100+ quest :))

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Vote no.

Last comment from me.

Whoever you are, i'll borrow an argument from yours xD.

The players who voted yes are not saying an opinion, so there might be people asking for others to vote yes, the same way it'd be for the no's, so i'd like you to add to the requirements an explanation of why it should be added.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Hello guys,
We are doing a new quest to let you level up to 150 your pokemon, which would be probably implemented before alola update.

Good sides:
- Would give a small motivation for some players
- new opportunities and challenges
- new achievements
- new Pokemon's experience stages, exping to 130 would be easier than now,and exping to 131-150 would be the same or similar, as it is now to 130.
- Quest will have few rewards on every stage, including new tm case with tms 106-156
- More new spawns.

Bad sides:
- leveling up your team once again, though 20 levels isn't big deal.

We would like to know what's your opinion about it. If you agree or disagree, please give sense argument. Votes for NO, without explanations will be ignored.

Argument such as "no because ill have to level my whole collection of 300 pokemons" is weak.

Difference between Pokemons 130-150 is the same as between 110-130. If you are a good dueler, using pokemon of level 110 you can defeat opponent of level 130. Can't you?
In numbers, the difference is around the same, as between normal and cloned pokemon (1 - 1,5k hp more, 200~ dmg of every spell more)

Thanks for the edit Zel, but if you could add to the red letters a " Votes without explanations will be ignored." It shouldn't say just for No's, otherwise players might get it the wrong way.

andreina

Reaction score
Zelricks™;353134 said:
True thing I've seen on channels they were saying "vote for no" ofc players who voted for no

But you will see now, I'll edit main post

And you didn't see somewhere else PEOPLE saying to vote for yes? :)

Zelricks

Reaction score
And you didn't see somewhere else PEOPLE saying to vote for yes? :)

You were online when people started to say no to this, seems like you haven't opened spanish channel, anyway we are still waiting for your argument aswell since you voted for no :)

Dagugo

Reaction score
My vote as CM that still play as player is no.

Some personal reason + thinking in another players.

- People that enjoy to lvl the new pokes that come every day: With this changed they are forced to forget the new pokes and use the old one, not forced by staff but forces by they own goals, it is a step back, if i like to lvl pokes, i want them the max lvl, but how they arent the max lvl now, i have to do it them again and stop with new ones.

-People that enjoy PVP and not lvl: They will force to leave PVP, and get bored while doing this because they dont like to do it, but they are forced to do it because there will be players with stronger pokes and they arent able to those pokes. While you already reached the max lvl to enjoy it, i know you can win a duel with pokes 110 to a 130, would be the same with 130 to 150, but you wont enjoy the duel as you having the stonger pokes, doesnt matter if u are good dueling with pokes 110.

- I think this change isnt really necessary for PAd: There are another things to be improved, new things comming, as old point, this will delay players in doing new things cuz you have to lvl you poke to a higher lvl (there are players that already have big amount of pokes in max lvl) i know im not forced to lvl my pokes to do new things, but as a player that like to hunt/lvl pokes, it is one goal and will delay me in another goals of game taking those pokes back.

- People that want to lvl pokes that already forgot in locker: Im sure, no one (neither selasor or lex kyle) have all pokes in game, there are too many pokes to lvl up and personally i think is better to lvl new one that u didnt have instead lvling old one, after lvling those pokes that you already lvled, what will happen, you will forget them again in locker, also just one suggestion/opinion for those ppl, you can sell this poke and lvl it back, if u say theres no point to lvl it again, think about it, you have to do it.

- Players that play with many chars with their favorite pokes: Maybe this is not a big deal, but i still think about it, there are too many players that enjoy playing with main also seconds, after doing this quest with your main, your pokes will reach more than 130 and you wont be able to use them again with your seconds, i know you still can lvl your seconds to 150 to use them too, but for real this is not cool to lvl your seconds again, also this would something else that would delay you way more to reach your own goals.

- Cant find a benefit of lvling my poke to 150: Since the difference isnt big, theres not a big deal more than enjoy lvling the pokes that i already lvled to max lvl, taking this point, saying would help to lvl more easy, in my opinion if we improve this, respawns should be improved to avoid it becames to easy for ppl that already have pokes 150, in the same way, what would happen with a low lvl players, if this happen then reach this goal wont be a good experience since wild pokes are more hard for them and will take too much time for those players.

- Players that say YES and players that say NO: what would happen in PAd if this change wont come to ppl that said YES, in my opinion nothing, they will enjoy the game as it is now, lvling pokes that they didnt have and specting new things comming (not this one ofc) but what would happen with those ppl that dislike this system and said NO? they arent 2-3 players that cry about something like a lvl of a quest, they are many players, thats something that we should have in mind.

If i remember another argument ill post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back