What's new

Welcome!

About 150 quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Well, in case it is done or not, it is treated as an important thing at the moment and a great point of discussion. Regardless of what happens, i'd like to say a few things and ask something.

The quest is an important thing that will change the levels system for every high level in game, many of them have others char 120 to use their pokes 130, be it for duel or level or catch, the quest will probably make them lvl their chars and do the quest or they won't use them, if they choose not to do the quest then they will be crushed by others in duel, ks probably too, lvl i suppose the extra damage in those 20 lvls will make a difference, even if is a little it will be a difference and a disadvantage for those who decided not to do the quest.

Well, my question about this quest is: (Sorry for caps, they're just so the questions are seen better)

HOW WILL THIS QUEST ATTRACT NEW PLAYERS? HOW WILL IT KEEP NEW PLAYERS AND OLD PLAYERS? HOW DOES IT BENEFIT PLAYERS EXACTLY?

It'd be nice to get a clear answer about this, in case you even answer and will not delete the thread xd

If the quest won't attract new players or help to keep old players, i find it to be a waste of time to be honest.

I hope you won't ignore this thread, i'd like to know the answer to my questions.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back