What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank the staff for the winter token event, but I wanted to touch on a topic that seems incorrect in the event. since they started organizing the snowball event; They abuse much of this event, in case the snowball event already awards too many points as a maximum of 4 winter tokens, which in other events do not occur, they also repeat this event too much in one day. They have put it up to 3 times in a day, I ask them to balance the events because they ruin the competition by abusing the same event, in addition to the event that gives too many winter tokens, the winter tokens should balance more, in the beginning it was a event in which those who had an advantage were more constant, now it is about who wins in the snowball because it makes a big difference of points, I hope you can take into account this aspect of the event, and as a recommendation, I would say yes You will organize the snowball event, put it on but with other prizes, not the winter token; they are only spoiling the competition that are of many days

Event being made few times a day gives more people chance to participate to get coins. Other events - PVP gives less tokens, because it is not a fair event, where player's level matters a lot (speed + hp).

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
according to your answer, but you can modify the hp and speed also for the pvp daily, that was not an impediment in the snow ball event

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
according to your answer, but you can modify the hp and speed also for the pvp daily, that was not an impediment in the snow ball event

that's not possible, because damage is definied in pokemon file, nobody will edit 400+ files to deal x% of hp damage instead damage in numbers.

Tsotss

Reaction score

What are the rewards?
Few players with highest amount of tokens will receive Mega Glalie (we haven't decided how many, but you can suggest if it should be 5 or 10 or so). Moreover, players, that will be regularly participating in these events having minium X amount of tokens will be allowed to participate in lottery for few Mega Glalies (5 or 10 or so, you can suggest).
Other rewards:
Snom (Frosmoth)
Cards
Held Items
TMs
Boxes
Decorations

Was thinking about it and what I would like to suggest is separate this time Diamond and Platinum. This way (if is possible of course) could be given 5 Mega Glalies for players with the higest amount of tokens from Diamond and 5 Mega Glalies for players from Platinum. The same goes with regulary participing - 5 for Diamond's players and 5 for Platinum's players. I think it could be fair enough, becouse there is no way to trade by world - world (unless people do it for their own responsiblity) and every world would have the same amount of Mega Glalies and the same chances to get them. Any of world wouldn't be hurt than one world has more Mega Glalies, second one less - there is no secret that some events (like Snowball war) depends of people online (which like take part in it) and sometimes any of event is canceled becouse of not right numbers of participans (don't know how it looks on Platinum, but sometimes some Snowball events on Diamond were canceled becouse if it), so there is no needed to complain that Diamond/Platinum server has more events during the day/week. Also players from each world would rival between players from this world (Platinum and Diamond are a bit different servers as everybody knows so the same amount of Mega Glalies for each world would be wonderful prize, which would be an expression of participating in exact world and not in general). Main reward which is Mega Glalie will depend of world. I think 10 Mega Glalies for each world would be fair (5 of the highest numer of tokens and 5 thanks to particing).

Hope you could consider it. It is just a suggestion. Maybe you (Staff) or soemone other would have better idea.

Shouya

Reaction score
Maybe I am not in a position to say this but if it's winter event, maybe snowball seems suitable for it? Even though I kinda agree with the part that if someone wins pvp + has highest damage should get 1+2 tokens, and also for quiz, if the guy is last man standing, it should be an immediate token without having to reach for 6 rounds, but if he reaches 10 it should be +2 tokens. But considering the quiz, as I said, I consider it to be very suitable for this event and I understand that it gives most tokens since it is the most suitable mini-event for this Winter Event period. They are making it in different periods of day and even I get frustrated when I am online for hours and just take away my look for few minutes and miss an event which immediately takes away my chance of getting any tokens, but if I have most frags and get 3 tokens, I can say that it's deserved because from the first snowball event I have been trying to come up with a best tactic to be in top frags without just waiting for last hit like a lot of people do, and they have balanced whole snowball event that everyone has equal chance. Even admins/cms are participating so players can win less tokens and not necessarily be abusing event like you just called it just because it gives few more tokens. But as I said on start, maybe I am not the one who should comment on it.

Shouya

Reaction score
I think 10 Mega Glalies for each world would be fair (5 of the highest numer of tokens and 5 thanks to particing).

Don't take it the wrong way, I disagree with the fact that people can get it for participating because it almost feels as if it's given to random. So why should someone who went to 2 mini-events in whole 2 months of Winter event get a Mega Glalie same as me who's trying to participate in any event and get tokens in every possible way? I don't think it's fair towards people like me who spend a lot of hours online (well yeah I am free atm until next semester sorry) waiting for an event. But to be honest I am also kind of reluctant about agreeing with the idea of splitting the Glalies 5/5 each server, because it can also be unfair. For example on Platinum someone can have 50 tokens and not get Mega Glalie while someone on Diamond with 30 tokens get it, but yeah the same situation can be done vice-versa. So yeah, I'll just stay neutral about this one, gonna let the staff decide.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Don't take it the wrong way, I disagree with the fact that people can get it for participating because it almost feels as if it's given to random.

Read Raissa's post. Its about particing regulary and having X amount of tokens, where later gonna be lotery. It's not like going once per week and have chance to get Mega Glalie, which I also disagree.

stin stauer

Reaction score
About the mega glalies --> The more the merrier to me

Btw, @Sting, would it be possible to create a schedule for the pvp events for the next month?

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank the staff for the winter token event, but I wanted to touch on a topic that seems incorrect in the event. since they started organizing the snowball event; They abuse much of this event, in case the snowball event already awards too many points as a maximum of 4 winter tokens, which in other events do not occur, they also repeat this event too much in one day. They have put it up to 3 times in a day, I ask them to balance the events because they ruin the competition by abusing the same event, in addition to the event that gives too many winter tokens, the winter tokens should balance more, in the beginning it was a event in which those who had an advantage were more constant, now it is about who wins in the snowball because it makes a big difference of points, I hope you can take into account this aspect of the event, and as a recommendation, I would say yes You will organize the snowball event, put it on but with other prizes, not the winter token; they are only spoiling the competition that are of many days

Thanks someone from Diamond posted this.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
About the mega glalies --> The more the merrier to me

Btw, @Sting, would it be possible to create a schedule for the pvp events for the next month?

eh dont think so? Having shedule is kinda limiting and its not like i can always have it fit whatever i will be doing

redead

Reaction score
I think it is correct for the snowball event to have a higher prize than the others since it does not depend on you having the raid or pvp pokémon it is very easy to take klefki / porygonz and keep using lock on to make points or even use feint on the boss

Kreatywniak

Reaction score
I also took part in many competitions from the winter event and I have 0 tokens. Waste of time...

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
again they do the same, repeat the snow ball event 2 times in the same day, which gives the largest number of tokens, what is the objective of repeating it? You already know who always wins in that event. 1 time per day is sufficient. the effort of more than 1 month is useless if they continue giving away tokens in that way. I am not lying or adding things that are not, at least I would like to have a reasonable response from the staff. They already said that it is an event that does not matter the level, and that anyone can win, but I admit that direns is the best in this game, only he is being favored. If I am wrong about something, correct me.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
again they do the same, repeat the snow ball event 2 times in the same day, which gives the largest number of tokens, what is the objective of repeating it? You already know who always wins in that event. 1 time per day is sufficient. the effort of more than 1 month is useless if they continue giving away tokens in that way. I am not lying or adding things that are not, at least I would like to have a reasonable response from the staff. They already said that it is an event that does not matter the level, and that anyone can win, but I admit that direns is the best in this game, only he is being favored. If I am wrong about something, correct me.

I feel this snowball war event already created a huge gap between those who always win and the others who just don't. So ppl who will get the bigger rewards are already set even if staff stop doing these snowball wars. That is just sad.

Direns

Reaction score
I miss some snowball event only becouse they happen around 3-4 a.m. yea complain about this event more.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
They put this event to balance the pvp daily that depends on the level and the raid that depends on having better shots, I am not against the snowball event, I am against doing it more than 1 time a day putting into play 4 chips winter, that with effort I had to get it days before. It is a competition, there must be balance in the events.

Back