What's new

Welcome!

Why change time for raspawns..

chaaps

Reaction score
We must do some vote and I'm sure that all players want older respawns time...
Please Staff do not make PA worse... Before it was all good, nobody complain about time respawns...

A pool its not needed, everybody will vote to the old respawns time :)
But someone like Hohenheim, Alba, Nino, dunno, got to see these, and I think they will agree and do like was!

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Keeping Lapras rare is one thing. Destroying the only good respawns is another one.

Although I'm not personally affected by it, since I don't play to lv up, I'm not selfish to not recognize that this modification affected badly most players. I don't find good that players have to waste hours doing 30k/h.

Kirminex

Reaction score
i bought a full team just to hunt in onix and now this :L atleast i was able to train there for 1 week

Hipek

Reaction score
Although I'm not personally affected by it, since I don't play to lv up, I'm not selfish to not recognize that this modification affected badly most players. I don't find good that players have to waste hours doing 30k/h.
It isn't only about lvling. Tasks were just introduced, many people tried to complete them, few days after this they were kinda "affected" by spawns and it's useless to make most of tasks… I'm sure that people won't waste time to wait few minutes for single pokemon when they need to kill 400-750 of them. It's kinda outrageous.

Gnom

Reaction score
It isn't only about lvling. Tasks were just introduced, many people tried to complete them, few days after this they were kinda "affected" by spawns and it's useless to make most of tasks… I'm sure that people won't waste time to wait few minutes for single pokemon when they need to kill 400-750 of them. It's kinda outrageous.

You're right... I don't want to waste my time on Desert Quest or Gengar Quest now :s
I clean all room using 2 psycho pokes and wild gengars don't spawns -.-

Last edited:

pawpaw

Reaction score
Seriously, how can a Magneton or Electrode have the same respawn time as Electabuzz...

Janjos

Reaction score
Thanks God I left this game at time. ''/
Agreed 3 mins lapras to make him rare. Or even 2 mins (Double the time... Keep in mind lapras is hard to catch. Doubling the time is 2x harder...) Now Lapras is considered like Aerodactyl...

Back