What's new

Welcome!

what will happen now? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazinksz

Reaction score
hello guys i wonder what are the next plans you have to the community? I wonder also if there will be some effort by your part, because the impression we have is that you simply abandoned us and are doing things in a way without a lot of desire. Yesterday, there was a mini event in diamond and more than fifteen registered players, waiting for more than one hour to participate, were informed that the event was over, reason;,. lack of rewards, lol? We can hardly ever see cms online, most of them seem annoyed or grumpy, i understand staff may be discouraged, but you are the responsible team for developing improvements for this game, you can not get that way for a long time or the game will ends, listen more to the voice of players, take players more seriously..0 sometimes I think you are very arrogant, hardly ever like to accept ideas or change your opinions and whaen someone makes a mistake you are ready to judge, even making jokes withf these players, but when you make mistakes, you always have a excuse .. we are not perfect, we also make mistakes ;. i really like this game, but if there is any change I dom't even will renew my dacc and maybe it's will be the time to say bb

Ashlan

Reaction score
I think you are very arrogant, hardly ever like to accept ideas or change your opinions and whaen someone makes a mistake you are ready to judge, even making jokes withf these players, but when you make mistakes, you always have a excuse ..

*clap clap*

@Crydoku

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess that every staff member has his real life and problems. I've never seen that someone is doing jokes with players or whatever. We had holiday break - some of admins have been taking a rest (they deserve it too) but it doesn't mean that we are doing nothing. Staff is working all the time at some changes but without some people it's not possible to end it. Just be patient and wait till September for the next big update.

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
if the staff is lacking members, why not hire people?

there are many capable people here, willing to help develop a good pokemon game.

i have even seen some volunteers around here...

Honestly, now that pokemon is high on demand, this could be a great opportunity of growth

> <

Kazinksz

Reaction score
always the same arguments... staff have a real life and your problems ... we are not robots, adms... have a break... they deserve it,how can a adm take a break from the game? maybe if some of you from the beginning had heard the views off community we would not be the way we arre, sorrybut some of you truly ended the playability of game because of the arrogance of you... I make thing as I want ... one example of this are the pokes, many of my pokemons are bad now, yes I'll talk about my things and not others, tell me how many time you take into consideration excelent ideas made that thread rebalance? and no matter how many times someone said something you always had arguments, especially some people. and now you tell me about real life, problems? sorry agaim but some of you just did as you thought it should be and so the game is the way it is, no more excuses;., i understand that some players say stupid things, but about what im saying, many others have said the same thing, I dom't think this is not about ..the community crying;.. as you say. If you had heard more community things would be different, there was many players who can help and who left because you did not want them, maybe for thinking different from some of you, igive up say anyi.thing more

Grayfoox

Reaction score
always the same arguments... staff have a real life and your problems ... we are not robots, adms... have a break... they deserve it,how can a adm take a break from the game? maybe if some of you from the beginning had heard the views off community we would not be the way we arre, sorrybut some of you truly ended the playability of game because of the arrogance of you... I make thing as I want ... one example of this are the pokes, many of my pokemons are bad now, yes I'll talk about my things and not others, tell me how many time you take into consideration excelent ideas made that thread rebalance? and no matter how many times someone said something you always had arguments, especially some people. and now you tell me about real life, problems? sorry agaim but some of you just did as you thought it should be and so the game is the way it is, no more excuses;., i understand that some players say stupid things, but about what im saying, many others have said the same thing, I dom't think this is not about ..the community crying;.. as you say. If you had heard more community things would be different, there was many players who can help and who left because you did not want them, maybe for thinking different from some of you, igive up say anyi.thing more

First, you aren't the only one that now have pokes "bad" as u said here, so I understand your point, buuuuut you are missing something here... rebalance stuff isn't ended yet. In the last update, only a few pokes were rebalanced, so you can see still people with "good" pokemons because those aren't rebalanced yet, so for this point, you can't say you have bad pokes, not yet.

As I've said in my last post in the previous crying mode thread was that staff should finish the rebalance stuff to prevent community buy pokes "good" that later will be nerfed, so I will just say "we need to wait" because we can't do anything for now :D

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
"how can a adm take a break from the game?" - normal.. he has holidays and it's not in his country, it's something weird for you? I don't know about you but I'm not taking my notebook everywhere where I go. If you are working all day all night to improve this game you need to take a rest too.

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
hello guys

hi <3

i wonder what are the next plans you have to the community? I wonder also if there will be some effort by your part, because the impression we have is that you simply abandoned us and are doing things in a way without a lot of desire.

Next plans? There are several threads with great suggestions which we like and we can make whenever it's possible + there are few our own ideas which You ]'ll probably like but first You have to wait a little because we have to make it, it's not a work for 5 minutes.

Yesterday, there was a mini event in diamond and more than fifteen registered players, waiting for more than one hour to participate, were informed that the event was over, reason;,. lack of rewards, lol?

Well yes, it is our fold and sorry for it. We though that there will be less players but wow, surprise, we've got more players from +/- 5 months and the amount of You is raising from time to time, it's hard to make perfect amount of rewards, next time we will make more.

We can hardly ever see cms online

There's something called "ghost mode" but it's not about it. CM are busy a lot and sometime they just can't walk around and do stuff. That's why there are tutors and GMs, GMs are visible more time and You can feel free to ask anything, if You can't see anyone there are tutor who can help you too or just call a GM, CM or even an admin. And even if You can see tutors, you can use forum, discord or our Facebook page.

most of them seem annoyed or grumpy, i understand staff may be discouraged, but you are the responsible team for developing improvements for this game

Annoyed? Grumpy? Discouraged? Sometimes, like everyone. And yes, we are responsible for improvement. I think that if there were no Staff there would be no game (but what can I know). As I already said, we are making new stuff, we've got some plans, and yes, You can expect new updates in few weeks. But if You're talking about moods, You have to know that it's hard to stay happy and good when we're making new updates but everyone are talking shit about it even if it's something that these people want, it's not easy to wake up and think "wow, time to make a new region which everyone will hate because it's new and not finished at all because everyone want it as fast as it's possible but heeey, I'm so happy because of it". It's hard to make everyone happy with stuff that everyone wants. For example: Hoenn? bad, new quests? bad, new islands? bad, events? bad, lotteries? bad, promotions? bad, shouold I write more?

you can not get that way for a long time or the game will ends

So we can't make new stuff or we can't be annoyed sometimes because of that what I said? I'm confused now. And I don't think that PA will end too soon, as I already said, we've got some new players.

listen more to the voice of players, take players more seriously..0 sometimes I think you are very arrogant

We do, but if some players want us to take them seriously, they should do the same to us.

hardly ever like to accept ideas or change your opinions

There are some systems which works fine and we don't need to change them and new ideas won't improve it in right way.

and whaen someone makes a mistake you are ready to judge, even making jokes withf these players, but when you make mistakes, you always have a excuse .. we are not perfect, we also make mistakes

"whaen" huerheuhre
Well yes, we are laughing sometimes even from our mistakes, It's great way to get rid of being annoyed, grumpy and discouraged. And no, it's never meant to offend anyone.

i really like this game

me too <3

, but if there is any change I dom't even will renew my dacc and maybe it's will be the time to say bb

Well there will be changes, a lot, and we hope that You'll like it.

if the staff is lacking members, why not hire people?

there are many capable people here, willing to help develop a good pokemon game.

i have even seen some volunteers around here...

It's not easy to find a good and trustful person. We are always looking for anyone who might help in way that we need. We know that there are some people who wanna help us in any way but sometimes they don't have things that we want.

Honestly, now that pokemon is high on demand, this could be a great opportunity of growth

Yes it is. We're trying to make new advertisments and other stuff and as I said somewhere above, we noticed increased amount of players already.

always the same arguments... staff have a real life and your problems ... we are not robots, adms... have a break... they deserve it,

So we can't have any problems? we can't have our lifes? we can't make a break from computer? we don't deserve it? Well I think we do, like everyone.

how can a adm take a break from the game?

hmmm, easily, they aren't in closed room with computer only, it's like school or work, we can have vacations too.

maybe if some of you from the beginning had heard the views off community we would not be the way we arre,

What way we are? We're one of the best pokemon games of this type. You might ask why. So maybe You didn't notice but we are listening to our community and we're trying to make to make the best for them but what can we do if someone didn't appreciate it.

sorrybut some of you truly ended the playability of game because of the arrogance of you... I make thing as I want ...

We didn't change anything in gameplay, maybe You're just bored. We're adding stuff which might bring new diversity and it works fine.

one example of this are the pokes, many of my pokemons are bad now, yes I'll talk about my things and not others, tell me how many time you take into consideration excelent ideas made that thread rebalance?

Oh yes, I love rebalance topic <3 You should know that all pokes have to be different, one will be strong and other will be worse. If all pokes would be the same it would be just boring and dumb. And if You think that You team is weak, it's not our fold, You decided to use them but remember, all pokemons are good if You can use them well. Anyway, there will be a rebalance soon, so maybe some things that You don't like might be changed, who knows.

and no matter how many times someone said something you always had arguments, especially some people.

I'll talk about it later. (in next 2 quotes I think)

and now you tell me about real life, problems? sorry agaim but some of you just did as you thought it should be and so the game is the way it is, no more excuses;.,

I don't know why did You put it in here but I already said something about it above.

i understand that some players say stupid things, but about what im saying, many others have said the same thing, I dom't think this is not about ..the community crying;..

And I continue that what I said there [I'll talk about it later. (in next 2 quotes I think)] We haven't arguments with players who didn't try to make them. Yes, people say a lot of weird things which doesn't fit in our game and than they are "cying" because we just rejected it.

as you say. If you had heard more community things would be different, there was many players who can help and who left because you did not want them, maybe for thinking different from some of you, igive up say anyi.thing more

I don't think if it would be different, we would have more suggestions which might be cool and we could make them. Yes, there were players who were helping, for example some tutors, but they just made it for their profits and they were using their positions to manipulate others. That's why it's not so easy to find someone for help because we need a trustful person. And we never refused someone because of thinking in other way, we always tried to do stuff which might be good for both sides.

I think that will show You some stuff and remember to ask someone about situation, than You can write weird stuff. I hope I helped You a little <3

Sheeper

Reaction score
Just about the suggestion stuff... I understand staff is working on some things, but players won't know about things they can't see... I think informing people that, for example "Update including new quest and in-game tutorial is being made and it's expected to be implemented at 01.09.2016" would be really motivating for people and such threads wouldn't appear...
About taking players seriously, that would also solve the problem, or atleast expresing your interest in some suggestion would be cool, people wouldn't feel ignored. It was already said, Raissa promised to be more "okay" with players, players mostly are, but you can't expect every player to be fair for you, but staff, as organised group, should be.
About admins holidays, take it from players point of view, we barely see admins on forum, actually, only Hohenheim and Jano sometimes. It's not like they can't have holidays, but from player POV it looks like they have vocations 12 months each year e.e
About game being one of the best... players expect it to be THE BEST, while we're still like 200 years behind Pxg, but here, ofcourse, it'll require a lot of time if it's even possible to fix it.
As a conclusion, Long time ago, few years, staff was ignoring players really hard and you can't deny it, things have changed but it'll still take a lot of efford to fix that. Still, some players attitude changed towards staff, so now it's time for your turn, We don't expect big updates every months, but we'd love to see some information, "this is being made and you can expect it then", sth like that would be even great, or "we like that suggestion, we'll take it under consideration with some changes".

The key is one thing, You, as a staff need to take a look on everything from players POV, think like a simple player, simple forum user, what does he want to see, what will keep his hope for this game, not just updates, but some informations, the best thing You have done and came to my mind is making the Rebalance section public, look how many stuff is there from players side. Players will give you a lot if you only give them oppurnity, but they want something in exchange, if you show them your interest, we might avoid such threads... and ofcourse it will take some time.

Didn't wanted to be rude, just wanted to show you what I think

Regards o/

Last edited:

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
And here w go again.

Just about the suggestion stuff... I understand staff is working on some things, but players won't know about things they can't see... I think informing people that, for example "Update including new quest and in-game tutorial is being made and it's expected to be implemented at 01.09.2016" would be really motivating for people and such threads wouldn't appear...

Yes, it would be great but unfortunetly we can't establish the exact date of things that we will make. It's hard to predict if there won't be any problem with things that we should upload already, sometimes they need to be improved.

About taking players seriously, that would also solve the problem, or atleast expresing your interest in some suggestion would be cool, people wouldn't feel ignored. It was already said, Raissa promised to be more "okay" with players, players mostly are, but you can't expect every player to be fair for you, but staff, as organised group, should be.

We're trying to be fair but it's not so easy if some players treat us like shit. I'm not talking about everyone, but few players. Then they starting to cry that we are so bad and good players think that we are bad and then they starting to tell wrong stuff to others. About being "ignored" it's strange situation. We're trying to answear everywhere but sometimes it's impossible without making a shitstorm from other players. And sometimes it's dumb when a Staff member will tell what he think, just an oppinion, and everyone think that he's bad and he's refusing suggestion just to make an author feel bad. No, that's not how it works btw. And here comes a thought, better be quiet and and do stuff than tell and opinion and be treated like a retard.

About admins holidays, take it from players point of view, we barely see admins on forum, actually, only Hohenheim and Jano sometimes. It's not like they can't have holidays, but from player POV it looks like they have vocations 12 months each year e.e

They work when it's possible, but they use forum only when it's needed. Maybe players think that they are off 12 months per year but they are making all updates and stuff.

About game being one of the best... players expect it to be THE BEST, while we're still like 200 years behind Pxg, but here, ofcourse, it'll require a lot of time if it's even possible to fix it.

I don't think that PxG is that better, it's a different game, they have different systems and other stuff. One person will say that they are better, other person that PA is better. I don't think think that we want to be that game so comparing it and saying that we need to do something to be on their level isn't right. We're making updates in our way, not their. We don't need to be like them because in some point of view we are better.

As a conclusion, Long time ago, few years, staff was ignoring players really hard and you can't deny it, things have changed but it'll still take a lot of efford to fix that. Still, some players attitude changed towards staff, so now it's time for your turn, We don't expect big updates every months, but we'd love to see some information, "this is being made and you can expect it then", sth like that would be even great, or "we like that suggestion, we'll take it under consideration with some changes".

Well good to hear that things got better. And as I already said it's hard to predict when and what will be implemented. About answears in suggestion I said something already.

The key is one thing, You, as a staff need to take a look on everything from players POV, think like a simple player, simple forum user, what does he want to see, what will keep his hope for this game, not just updates, but some informations, the best thing You have done and came to my mind is making the Rebalance section public, look how many stuff is there from players side. Players will give you a lot if you only give them oppurnity, but they want something in exchange, if you show them your interest, we might avoid such threads... and ofcourse it will take some time.
Well we are trying to get on player point of view, but sometimes player should accept that his idea can't be implemented because it won't work or it's impossible. Players are our primary engine to make this game but sometimes it's hard to do anything when someone don't want to appreciate things that we're doing for him.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Yes, it would be great but unfortunetly we can't establish the exact date of things that we will make. It's hard to predict if there won't be any problem with things that we should upload already, sometimes they need to be improved.

- It doesn't need to be exact date, just approx, look on situation with mega pokes now, since like month we have no idea what is being made after all, or if sth is really being done. Just Himbee said sth to wait till september for sth, we had to wait like month, gather tons of Tokens just to hear 1 sentence answer, not really saying much answer, that's anoying.

We're trying to be fair but it's not so easy if some players treat us like shit. I'm not talking about everyone, but few players. Then they starting to cry that we are so bad and good players think that we are bad and then they starting to tell wrong stuff to others. About being "ignored" it's strange situation. We're trying to answear everywhere but sometimes it's impossible without making a shitstorm from other players. And sometimes it's dumb when a Staff member will tell what he think, just an oppinion, and everyone think that he's bad and he's refusing suggestion just to make an author feel bad. No, that's not how it works btw. And here comes a thought, better be quiet and and do stuff than tell and opinion and be treated like a retard.

- And here we have diffrent opinions. Look, You as a staff shouldn't really care about players who simply "threat you like shit", reason? They're a shit not understanding some basic facts. You can, and you ussualy do, discuss with them, you should simply tell what it looks like then, tell them what they see wrong. Wiser ppl won't care about those trolls and won't threat you "like shit" then. Don't feed trolls, care about the valueable players. About the suggestion, I don't really understand your argument, You, as staff decided that suggestion X isn't good, Raissa posts "Rejected due to Y reason, sorry", end of the story - thread closed, And if the author feels bad, then sorry, but he/she can't take on any criticism, it's his/her fault, your hands are clear. If you'll be quiet as you said, prepare for much more threads like that from people that were quiet before. If you'll remain quiet, players won't. PS No matter what you do, how good you do, even if now PA improval is higher than ever now, You'll ALWAYS see ppl that hate you, threat you like "shit", disadventages of being staff member/developer/admin etc. - There'll always be a bunch of such people.

They work when it's possible, but they use forum only when it's needed. Maybe players think that they are off 12 months per year but they are making all updates and stuff.

- I know that, you know that, some other people know that too, but many players don't. That's why it'd be cool if admins would post even in changelog "X is being prepared, might appear in next 2-3 weeks", people already see admins are there, sth happens, sth moves foward, it's not dead.

I don't think that PxG is that better, it's a different game, they have different systems and other stuff. One person will say that they are better, other person that PA is better. I don't think think that we want to be that game so comparing it and saying that we need to do something to be on their level isn't right. We're making updates in our way, not their. We don't need to be like them because in some point of view we are better.

- Well, Their game offers much more features, grows every day, much more players, more frequent updates, improves, changes, more servers for those players, It has for sure some disadventages, so gotta agree at that point, it's kinda diffrent game, but in terms of PokeOTS, they're simply more concurentive than PA is, the amount of players explains it all.

Well we are trying to get on player point of view, but sometimes player should accept that his idea can't be implemented because it won't work or it's impossible. Players are our primary engine to make this game but sometimes it's hard to do anything when someone don't want to appreciate things that we're doing for him.

- So inform them about their suggestion can't be implemented cause it won't work and shortly explain him why... And nobody said it'll be easy to develop that game, that's the conclusion that came to my mind a while ago... You, as staff aren't getting paid, for normal developers payment would be their engine... but for you, staff that works for free, it's surely demotivating that people doesn't appreciate your work, but that's sad life of staff, it always looks same, and in case of staff working for free I can't find a solution for that

Said what had to say, won't focus more on this thread and going to sleep, Gn Hrupeg o/

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
Solution is easy, much easier than you think. Just dont give a shit about people who complain and hate everything and treat you like a shit. Its not a problem for staff to ignore kind people and their suggestios, but you alway care about any word of hate. People will always complain, no matter how much work you put to do any update there will be someone who dont like it. But there will also be 50x more people who appreciate your work, most of them are silent but it doesnt mean they hate you and your work. You should stop respecting voice of complaining shit people and start respecting voice of people who are trying to do their best to help you improve the game. Every possitive word should be worth 100x more than word of hate and for now I see that it works in other way around. And if you keep saying words like "we are demotivated cause you all hate us" you will lose more and more players. Community already proved you that we are ready to wait, give you chance, even help in any possible way but you still ignore most of it and put us all in "bag of ungratefull idiots", what makes many people sad and demotivate them to even speak.
Best example: last season event, one of the best events in history of PA, for me only unown halloween event can compete with it. People were.complaining at the difficulty and some delays but it was made for people to cooperate and only some selfish unfriendly retards were complaining cause they simply were too lazy and had no friends to work with, not to mention that every delay was compensated. I still remember how we spent few hours on searching freaking gold bars, 15+ people working together and simply having fun. I lost more than one hour digging on island where were no gold at all but i wasnt mad even for a while because it was nice experience. Im sure im not alone with possitive feelings about this event but im (we are) not saying it, not because we didnt like it but becouse we just enjoyed the fun you prepared for us. You should count how many people participated in event and how many complained, im sure its less than 5%, but still you care more about these people.

Lets say it again, keep doing your great work, listen to possitive feedback and voice of comunity, ignore insulting haters and whats the most important start to noticing silent people who are not saying anything but just playing and enoying game you develop for them. They should be your real motivation.

PS. Go Hrupek, go!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
The same story again? I think we have been already talking of this. I already said what are our future plans, but 95% of things cannot be done without Jano, who's on vacations.

@on topic;
Gms usually receive 30-35 rewards for every event and it is enough for most of the events, Gms always have few left, because there weren't enough players. The thing author of this thread is complaining of is very rare. Else, it's not like events are once a year, but usually every 1-2 weeks. If you couldn't participate this time, then you can try another time.

Also we are reading your suggestions, some are good and we consider to add them in future, some aren't really interesting and some are just crazy, that maybe in player's eyes are amazing, but could destroy economy even more. I also promised that we'll give an answer for suggestions you are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back