What's new

Welcome!

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?? (IDEA PROPOSED BY ZELDAX)

what do you think??

• Total voters

wicho16

Reaction score
DONED FOR ZELDAX I ONLY TRANSLATED THE TEXT :D

As a good friend said earlier in another post, I would like to do many quest to keep the style RPG is left aside, as mentioned earlier could begin with an easy quest, that my version would be:
You start off in Pallet Town X level (could be 1 or 5), you're in your room, with no pokemon, down the stairs and will be the default one npc npc "Mama," begins a dialogue:

Zeldax: Hello
Mom: Good morning dear, you need something?
Zeldax: yes
Mama: My son the Professor oak is searching you, said something that will give you the necessary tools to start your adventure
Zeldax: goodbye.
Mama: Bye honey!

go out of the home and of coursethe town are not veryt big, at this moment you can see where the lab because is big, white and have much equip. we enter and talk to the Prof Oak who will be in the middle of the laboratory:

Professor Oak: Hello Zeldax
Zeldax: Help
Professor Oak: I was looking for wanted to help you in your first steps of your journey, I have a mission is easy, go with my daughter XXXX and ask for "the hair", you know that my grandson Gary heard the top of the village and found I propose
Zeldax: Adios.

So you are planning your neighbor, who will clear the professor's daughter, talking to her, who was in the first floor of the house.
XXXXX (say X because nose will want to put that name): Hi Zeldax.
Zeldax: hair (to make it easy dialogue)
XXXXX: Sure, I suppose my father will send for him, well do not toil in Gary but I leave not in his room, go for it, is on the second floor.
Zeldax: Ok, bye.
XXXXX: Luck.

Beware: the dialogue will be only for newbies know what to do and give a touch rpg and will not need to talk to the neighbor to get the "hair."

Go up to Gary's room on the second floor, there will be a chest, it is necessary and gives the hair, you come back with the teacher.

Teacher: Hello Zeldax.
Zeldax: Hair
Professor: Thanks! (Object is removed), I've done a great favor, as reward, well it turns out that I have a Bolbasaur, a Charmander and a Squartl respectively (I say apparently because the issue that we talk about This all voted for these as initials .....) Pokemon takes you want, but you can only choose one.
Zeldax: Boulasaur / Charmander / Squartl
Professor Oak: Here you have take this letter and give it to your mother, you will do?
Zeldax: Yes
Professor Oak: Thanks for all

After you've got your pokemon only deliver the letter to your mother who will give you an amount of experience depending on which level begins 1 or 5 or whatever, but you need experience to go up a level, and serious dialogue:

Mama: Good morning dear, you need something?
Zeldax: Letter
Mama: A letter?, Let me read it (you remove the card from the bag poke) hmm I see, so I go out on your adventure?, Well know I love you son and you know so I will let you take care, see also the teacher gave you a pokemon to defend yourself, well let me make one last child please take this (the 10 balls and potions).
Zeldax:bye

You go to the lake and in the game will be below the laboratory, there you were with Gary.

Gary: Hello Zeldax!
Zeldax: Help
Gary: Sure, my grandfather told me it would start your Pokemon adventure, well I'll help you deal with this, tell me you want to know?
Level?, Hotkeys?, Attacks?, Fishing?, Gyms?, Evolutions? or you want me to teleport to the city where you want to start your adventure?

And then you would say that Gary and I would give an explanation:

Level:
Well you are interested so I level?, Well I'll explain:
The Pokemon have levels and you too, when a pokemon get a certain experience level goes up and their defense, attack, life and speed up, and when you you level up equally but in all your pokemon, but of course in a way slightest, an hour clear your Pokemon level up faster than you, so do not worry if your Pokemon give them more experience is normal.

Hotkeys:
I'll explain: The hotkeys are some keys and combinations on your keyboard to use words or objects, using it to words is how you can use your Pokemon attacks faster, if you doubt this ask me for attacks, you can set the button Hotkeys.

Attacks: As it is logical every Pokemon has attacks and how to use them is simple, just say M and the number of attack you want to use, ej. a Pikachu attacks are:
Iron Tail
Thunder shock
Agility
So to say thunder shock You need to say m2 because thundershock its the second atack.

Fishing:
It is a basic skill that can be used to catch water type Pokemon, this skill every time you level up you can catch Pokemon more powerful and more steadily, to fish right click the fishing pole that is in your set and then you click on the water, of course you can use with hotkeys to make it faster.

Gyms:
As it is logical there Gyms in which you'll have to deal with their respective leaders to win medals to be won is more than enough a duel pokemon 6 pokemon, if you get all the medals you can go to the pokemon league and if you beat many will give you surprises, and finally let me tell you that in every town there is a gym of a different element.

Evolution: When a Pokemon reaches the appropriate level that evolves and transforms into another more powerful and more rugged look, but beware that in order to use a pokemon will have to be equal to 10 (or 5 do not know, we will have to wait for I told the staff) to use lower levels, so do not try to use a Charizard at level 10, hehe.

So, you understand the basics of the game?

zeldax: Yes
Gary:eek:k
Zeldax: Teleport
Gary: What city do you want?
Cerulean
Viridian
Pewter
Fuschia
(Other)
Zeldax: Cerulean (teleports to the city and end the quest)

Here some sprites than Zeldax doed:

peloj.png

cartay.png

DONED FOR ZELDAX I ONLY TRANSLATED THE TEXT :D

wicho16

Reaction score
rewmember i dont doed this idea. i only traduced.

Kibuba

Reaction score
It's a good idea ^^.

I hope Nino or another admin read it.

Cya~~

Dude

Reaction score
I don't like the idea. I don't like it because there is gonna be many people doing this quest,
but the GM cud just make a npc channel.. I hate NPC channels. Also is sorta long/boring/waste of time

Might aswell just start with our Pokemons and have fun.

Zeldax

Reaction score
Dude said:
I don't like the idea. I don't like it because there is gonna be many people doing this quest,
but the GM cud just make a npc channel.. I hate NPC channels. Also is sorta long/boring/waste of time

The areas be to much longer so if to much people are doing the quest its ok,and you hate the NPC channel?,well the NPC channel will be in PWO,so sorry :S.

And just star with pokemons,like PO?,too bored.

But its ok,thanks for give your opinion,:D.

Xamp

Reaction score
"I dont liked" nice words, LoL.
"I didnt like" << that's right.

Well this 14 year old mate (Zeldax) needs a translator and he found a good one, (bad one really)
My cousin has 12 years old and know a lot more than Zeldax. Shall we laugh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I didnt like the idea my vote goes to NO.

Dude

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
Dude said:

The areas be to much longer so if to much people are doing the quest its ok,and you hate the NPC channel?,well the NPC channel will be in PWO,so sorry :S.

And just star with pokemons,like PO?,too bored.

But its ok,thanks for give your opinion,:D.

So starting with pokemons is boring? I think that quest would be a waste of time really when you can be having fun catching/gaining exp instead of wasting like 15 minutes on a pointless quest.. Btw I hope NO NPC channel. x.x

wicho16

Reaction score
Xamp said:
"I dont liked" nice words, LoL.
"I didnt like" << that's right.

Well this 14 year old mate (Zeldax) needs a translator and he found a good one, (bad one really)
My cousin has 12 years old and know a lot more than Zeldax. Shall we laugh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I didnt like the idea my vote goes to NO.

yes yes but the point is that you understand and no one will care if your cousin or aunt knows more than zeldax, and I am not his official translator -.- just saw that his idea was excellent and perhaps others forum users know this idea.

Ok, so why you dont liked the idea?

Xamp

Reaction score
I liked the idea but I dint like the translation. It's good ("the quest") is nice and should be added. ;)
The wrong thing: We are starting to copy the RPG of GBA or DS games..

That's all. :p :p

Dude

Reaction score
Zeldax said:
Easy,say to "Mom":
Hi,Skip Tutorial,Bye.

:D.

Perfect! I'd rather have GM's use their time on other things, but if it deos get added, add that option.

Back