What's new

Welcome!

What do high levels want in-game?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello after some break here. This suggestion won't be maybe for really high lvl players but for players 150+.
I would like to suggest improve Fairy resp on 150+ zone. There is really nice zone but comparing it to others resps on 150+, this one is little poor in two aspects. First is about pokes' lvls there. I think Togekiss could stay as it is with that level, maybe make some random less to have possibility catch them ( not big ammount ), but Granbulls, Wigglytuffs I think could have lower lvls with having possiblity to catch them. As we can see - on grass zone/fire/stone/ice we can catch all which we meet, maybe Steelixes not all, but we know why.
Second of all - increase pokemons' respawn. The same - comparing to others, its not big. Ok, place is smaller, but IMO you could add more there, even add Clefables to have better place to exp poison and steel pokes and even have motivation too go there.
Regards

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Leveling up pokemons to 150.
Third TM.

Those two requiering a quest to be able to level up pokemons to 150 and use them (similar as elemental, you can't use 100+ if you haven't done it), and same with third TM, you can't put third TM if haven't done quest, nor use the third TM of any pokemon.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Third TM.

Those two requiering a quest to be able to level up pokemons to 150 and use them (similar as elemental, you can't use 100+ if you haven't done it), and same with third TM, you can't put third TM if haven't done quest, nor use the third TM of any pokemon.

150 quest was suggested by staff but a lot of ppl complained about it(most of them claimed they are too lazy to lvl their pokes to 150).

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Suggest new area with more Flying pokemons resp... 150 place there is only pidgeots -.- SO a place with Noctownls, Staraptors/Staravia, Pidgeots, Skarmories, Swellows, Fearows and Fan Rotom (All "separeted")

btw
Third TM.

Third TM isnt necessery imo

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Elias Walker

Reaction score

Nymeria

Reaction score
Pvp events and lvl up pokes to 150. I cant find motivation to exp pokes that are already 130

Nymeria

Reaction score
My money aint endless. .-.
Its pretty hard to make money to buy pokes and tms. +cathing and tasking for tms takes a lot of time, wich,thanks to my adult life, i no longer have. So i think that with pokes to exp to 150, i could exp more than pvp as i do cuzz of of that lack of motivation.
Besides the fact that I have 28 good pokes with ref, + the others full tm, cloned included. They are my favorite pokes, I would love to exp them again.

Nymeria

Reaction score
Oh, i dont like that thing to boost pokes, I prefer held itens, its closer to gba and the pokemon franchise

huberto

Reaction score
My money aint endless. .-.
Its pretty hard to make money to buy pokes and tms. +cathing and tasking for tms takes a lot of time, wich,thanks to my adult life, i no longer have. So i think that with pokes to exp to 150, i could exp more than pvp as i do cuzz of of that lack of motivation.
Besides the fact that I have 28 good pokes with ref, + the others full tm, cloned included. They are my favorite pokes, I would love to exp them again.

Basically saying you have no motivation to keep catching, farming TM's, collecting and leveling pokes. But you will be motivated if they add leveling to 150. Yeah, for how long? 3 month till you level up you super duper team to 150 on poi. Then you will come back here saying how bored you are because all your pokes are at maximum level again. Totaly legit to me, lets do it.

Nymeria

Reaction score
why do you always have to be the hater?
It's a suggestion brother, relax ;)
it's MO.
+ online game its about keeping players interessed and engaged to the game. to me exp something to his max lvl, its a final thing. it doesnt give me joy knowing that im losing my time exping a poke that its exped already. so yeah, i'm pro-poke lvl 150. i wasnt but i am now xd
deal with it

Last edited:
Back