What's new

Welcome!

What do high levels want in-game?

huberto

Reaction score
I'm not always hating, but I will always hate people like you, with poor imagination and lack of logical thinking, who would apply things without even thinking about the outcomes or how it is going to affect the game in long term prospect just because "they like the idea". We already had some changes made this way, changes that led us to the point where we are now - dead pearl server. It has to stop and people have to start thinking what is realy needed, and how can people realy get interested in playing, or game won't last next 2 years. Even the great work staff is doing currently won't help much if careless changes are applied.

Just reconsider leveling to 150, what it offers? Some people will come back to lv their team, some will leave beacause they don't want to lv the same pokemons to maximum lv again. There will be 2-3 months of 150 lv hype, but whats next? Pokes at 150 will become common, everything will come back to normal. Nothing, literally nothing is going to be changed. Game will stay the same, just number next to our pokemon will be higher. Not to mention all the time wasted on balancing many aspects of the game again. Did you ever think about how higher dmg will affect the game? Higher pokemon lv = higher dmg = faster killing spawns = faster leveling = probability of nerf in exp stages again = people getting discouraged and retire. Thats just a causal sequence, doesn't mean it would go this way. Did you ever think about how higher HP will impact the game? Percent based heals, or heals in general will have to be rebalanced. Percent based may become too strong, normat may become too week, if you boost normal heals (healing wish or ingrain) it will affect RPG part of the game. Better healing = smaller chance to die = easier running on quests or easier leveling on harder spawns. It will also impact on War system. How about 150 snorlax with more than 20.5k HP (not sure if duel buff to HP is 20%) + rest in duel. Sound fun right? There are many things which have to be taken into consideration and tested very well, not just he he, lets make pokemons 150, it will be fun xDDDD. Finally players having pokemons at 150 will start asking for increase of catching limit, because "I want as many pokemons as possible at lv 150 and if I catch Venusaur at 115 it will take me too long to max it, let me catch up to 135" or some other suggestion like this.

This stuff is too risky and there are many other and better things waiting for improvement like mega evo system (can't wait to see this dungeon).

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
You do know your way arround your worlds "and logical thinking", but u says things that is prolly just comming out of your ass, = u say shit. When i say "hey! lets exp pokes to 150!", i'm NOT saying, "change today, fuck consequences dont think about it, just do it". It shall improve the game AS LONG if it is well implamented. So, yeah, you have a point or two, but in general? hater as always. Saying wrong things and jumping to conclusions asf
oh, btw, why do u fear this change so much?

Pekepeke

Banned user
Reaction score
mmDN7hi.png

Unown event pls

huberto

Reaction score
You do know your way arround your worlds "and logical thinking", but u says things that is prolly just comming out of your ass, = u say shit. When i say "hey! lets exp pokes to 150!", i'm NOT saying, "change today, fuck consequences dont think about it, just do it". It shall improve the game AS LONG if it is well implamented. So, yeah, you have a point or two, but in general? hater as always. Saying wrong things and jumping to conclusions asf
oh, btw, why do u fear this change so much?

Why are you so angry bro? Take a chill pill and relax :)
I'm not afraid of this suggestion/change, but I find it ultra useless and amount of work to do around it makes it completely not worth the effort of staff. Better to use this time to find a way to bring newcomers and old players back for longer than few months.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Really?

Try do a poll about system caught+drop please.

I think high and low lvl wanted that it would go looked.

But for a players like Turek that throw 10k ,15k balls in pokes that arens't like C onix, R Gya, Elder, Aero, or others pokes that DON'T HAVE PERCENTAGE EXTRA, it's perfect and don't have problem.

Maybe he's right, i and most players that have paranoia uhsauhsauhsuhauhsa

I think that don't have sense need throw 20k balls to caught a poke that have extra change or arens't top like aero and cya that we know who are.

throw 5k+ balls in poke first evolution? pokes that value 10k-? pokes that could be more easy.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Really?

Try do a poll about system caught+drop please.

I think high and low lvl wanted that it would go looked.

But for a players like Turek that throw 10k ,15k balls in pokes that arens't like C onix, R Gya, Elder, Aero, or others pokes that DON'T HAVE PERCENTAGE EXTRA, it's perfect and don't have problem.

Maybe he's right, i and most players that have paranoia uhsauhsauhsuhauhsa

I think that don't have sense need throw 20k balls to caught a poke that have extra change or arens't top like aero and cya that we know who are.

throw 5k+ balls in poke first evolution? pokes that value 10k-? pokes that could be more easy.

You are in the right to say that im saying that cuz im CM or something like that, but for me, it works better than before

kevin1210

Reaction score
i know Dag, i'm not wanting speak about new system X old system.

What i'm looking that much players are disapointeds is about easy pokes being caught with 2,3,5k balls+

I just wanted ask something for staff: Just do a threat that we can vote about this, don't need do system caught and drop like ot or 50% chance, 20% chance.

Just need do that HAVE CHANCE OF CAUGHT POKES LIKE IVYSAUR, COMBUSKEN,ETC WITH 2K~3K+BALLS, BUT THAT NOT HAPPEN IT ALMOST WITH ALL PLAYERS OF GAME.

Really have much players that not think fair throw 4k balls in pokes like ivysaur.

Example system %, would mean like: 2k balls= 100% chance (extra chance, actually)

Could be like: 500ub in ivysaur = + 5% chance of caught (EXAMPLE)

i hope you can understand me

pokes like chandelure won't must need throw 7k+ balls to caught, unless have good respawn, like won't take 1 month to caught poke of 5k cash or hardly of a onix,etc

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score

What i'm looking that much players are disapointeds is about easy pokes being caught with 2,3,5k balls+

I just wanted ask something for staff: Just do a threat that we can vote about this, don't need do system caught and drop like ot or 50% chance, 20% chance.

Just need do that HAVE CHANCE OF CAUGHT POKES LIKE IVYSAUR, COMBUSKEN,ETC WITH 2K~3K+BALLS, BUT THAT NOT HAPPEN IT ALMOST WITH ALL PLAYERS OF GAME.

Really have much players that not think fair throw 4k balls in pokes like ivysaur.

Example system %, would mean like: 2k balls= 100% chance (extra chance, actually)

pokes like chandelure won't must need throw 7k+ balls to caught, unless have good respawn, like won't take 1 month to caught poke of 5k cash or hardly of a onix,etc

I am at 2.5k gbs on bayleef and nothing.
Once caught an ivysaur with 1.2k gb. Last week caught 3 ivys with less than 500gb.
1.1k gbs to catch a haunter. less than 100gb after I caught another. I guess sometimes you just have to spend a little more money in order to get better "rewards" even if its a first or second evo pokemon.

Selasor

Reaction score

suggest extra for those pokemon that do not yet have and ready

if I found it a little more difficult to capture now, but I think that this way is better some difficulty and more luck

another thing
the only extra that seems wrong to me are the safari, make lots of ball to get to your 100% in rare pokemon

Back