What's new

Welcome!

What do high levels want in-game?

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Mostly part of hl people just exp on same places. Would be cool more hunts like 135+ ice, not that big with cool exp.

I agree with this. But it's been said that new spawns are coming after Alola, since we just can have 1 mapper, as one would overwrite 2ndone.
However, would you mind telling some types for those spawns?

Add much more space, several floors
in steel & ice 135+

I'll have to disagree with making it bigger, rather fixing exp they gave, as Knightmare and other players have pointed out Here

Tournament System:

Every end week we have one automatic system of tounament:

Pokemons 100 and 130
6x6
With box Tm or Addon Rewards

Ok, I think we can do something arround this, but with a few changes.
Note that, even if agreed, we can't apply them instantly.

More Achievements for Level 150+

Now we have achievement when reach level 200 or 300,
what About we have Achievement each 10 level after 150 maybe addon box, ramdom stone for pokemon evolution or tm box
it will make players prefer keep in one character than create a new

Agree on this one, but with huger exp stages rather than every 10 levels since it could be super easily abusable

Quest for Mega Evolutions.

Make one great quest at level 200 to have a choice of 1 pokemon mega.

We were already planning to apply more mega pokemons, but not as a quest, just as an access to better, harder respawn with regular spawn of mega pokemon.
You can be sure that, that there will be 3 different level cap accesses and I can't say more than that.
However we're not sure If we will manage to do it this year yet, but if so, then more likely after Alola (it will require map and there cannot be two mappers because one would overwrite another)

2 improve johto,
- Create similar places to palace 150 with different creatures
Sure something can be planned like this, aswell as Exp rebalance for Johto pokémons.

I'll be honest here, I haven't read it (yet) gimme some time and I'll read it completly, and I'll answer you there my opinions.

Thanks for posting here previous players suggestions Albu, I've read some of them (when they were posted), and I'll re-read them to give my opinion (most likely on the posts and not here.)

1.- Make a new water respawn, without diving zone, since the best that exists is Elemental Quest.

+1. Not much to say, but most likely new spawns are going to be added post-Alolan reason was explained above.

Last edited:

Onarres99

Reaction score
In Fight 130+ you can put a quest with a random fight Tm it can be (Tm54 Super Power, Tm103 Reversal, Tm105 Circular Explosion, Tm31 Brick Break and maybe Tm73 Feint), other idea if you want, add 10 more lvl to enter (now 140).
The thing is Tms like a Brick and Feint are too expensive, that would be a reason to lower the price for that Tms.
Thanks

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I think there should be something related to WIP on a catch, cause after all its the main goal of many players (including me) and it's extremely frustating that sometimes we spend weeks or even months at a resp to catch a poke. Nothing really concrete came to my mind tho, just the following idea

Create special resp that you could get acess for like 1 hour every 1/3/7 days and on there would be a better resp of a given Pokémon with a shitty resp that you could choose before entering (like a Frost Rotom for instance).

I dont know if I made myself clear so I'll try again:
-Special "shortcut" resp
-You can only enter every X days/week (you decide the time frame)
-You can only stay for Y hours (once again you decide)
-Better resp than regular one, player gets to decide which Poké he/she wants (like 10 Frost Rotoms/3 min)

And to prevent economy to be ruined, I'd suggest to make it available only for 180+ or maybe 200+ and charge a fee to enter (2-5k depending on the poke)

mmarvim

Reaction score
@medz idea is good, but Imo 200/200+ and maybe Y-spaw times, like 10 spawns ea time, and 1time/1 week.

Edit: maybe it should require a minimum amount of balls trowed in Pokemon too. Example: Togekiss (better spawn 1-3 min) so you should use at least 500 balls on it before getting there, Aerodactyl (2/4 min) you should use at least 750 balls on ea before can use this "shortcut" reap.

Last edited:

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Yeah, the frequency of access, the time on the resp and the number of Pokes i leave up to staff. And the idea of minimum of balls thrown is good!
Whoever find this idea interesting is wecolme to suggest improvements

ThiicoLost

Reaction score
Could have more functions for guild
Only thing that can be done now is WAR
Perhaps a new system of tournament between guilds, each guild would choose some players to participate and each test would be worth points for the final reward
As: survival, time to kill a boss, pvp, Guild Vs Guild, and mini events worth point

sorry about my english, i used google translate

Grayfoox

Reaction score
1) I would like to suggest things to do with pokes 130. Maybe a quest where you need all your pokes 130 to enter and get more experience (something like poi, but to level up the character)

2) More respawns like Palace but in other regions

3) I think we have great places to catch pokes, so no new respawns/places are needed. But in most of cases, we need an update in the old respawns.

psych07

Reaction score
I agree with this. But it's been said that new spawns are coming after Alola, since we just can have 1 mapper, as one would overwrite 2ndone.
However, would you mind telling some types for those spawns?

I'll have to disagree with making it bigger, rather fixing exp they gave, as Knightmare and other players have pointed out Here

Ok, I think we can do something arround this, but with a few changes.
Note that, even if agreed, we can't apply them instantly.

Agree on this one, but with huger exp stages rather than every 10 levels since it could be super easily abusable

We were already planning to apply more mega pokemons, but not as a quest, just as an access to better, harder respawn with regular spawn of mega pokemon.
You can be sure that, that there will be 3 different level cap accesses and I can't say more than that.
However we're not sure If we will manage to do it this year yet, but if so, then more likely after Alola (it will require map and there cannot be two mappers because one would overwrite another)

Sure something can be planned like this, aswell as Exp rebalance for Johto pokémons.

I'll be honest here, I haven't read it (yet) gimme some time and I'll read it completly, and I'll answer you there my opinions.

Thanks for posting here previous players suggestions Albu, I've read some of them (when they were posted), and I'll re-read them to give my opinion (most likely on the posts and not here.)

+1. Not much to say, but most likely new spawns are going to be added post-Alolan reason was explained above.

Maybe each 20~25 level one new achievement will be welcome :)

And maybe tournaments can have some special rulez like:

Kanto Tounament: can use only pokemons of kanto...

Maybe we need too some mini events end of week like double xp or double loot :)

Some tm task are almost impossible review some respawn of pokemon for task increase respawn or just down how many need to kill

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
New areas to hunt with good exp and pokes of dif types would be awesome.
And of course, why do we want to exp? To get more pokes, cash, achievs and quests. Making a long life plan that envolves keeping the players enterteined and happy.
I dont remember who have mentioned before, but plz MAKE JOHTO GREAT AGAIN! May be a new palace area with only johto/hoenn pokes, like kanto's ( lvl 160-170 requiered). ofc after alola, as u mentioned.
oh! some quests seems to be ready already, with chest and shit, Add reward already lol.
+ Froslass quest? At least rare candy, wtf is that star "???" ???

Szmul

Reaction score
1. New Quest (lvl 165-170 requiered) ,which reward will be acces to second part of Pokemon Palace. Quest can have the same formula as Pokemon Palace Quest ,but other pokemons will be requiered for example : Aerodactyl ,Kabutops ,Omastar ,Dragonite.

2. Remove Froslass from INQ box and add Rampardos and Garchomp. You can also change list of pokes available from Papoi box.

3. Make possibillity to reset character ,where players can make TM tasks. It may be reset by special item from premium shop or by not doing TM task during last 50 days.

Last edited:

karksiukas

Reaction score
increase the maximum level of Pokemon from 130 to 150

Already in the plans of 2017.

latest

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39259-VIP-list-limits

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
- Balance exp from pokemon for example mamoswine give less exp than jynx, same for example steelix
- Add more exp with diffrent types of poke like water, poison, fire, fly like those 135+, same situation with 170+ i know its new and created as first but its just boring we waiting for more (there should be everywhere similar exp per h)
- Add special outfits for 200, 300..
- Hard rebalance some useless exps like cerulean ^ bird island same in johto
- Add exp for catch - actually there isnt any reward for being catcher expect useless reward from achievement
- Add this stupid tutorial in game for new players because people who never played tibia dont understand control of this game = alt + f4
- Renew this ugly palace map
- STOP MAKING CORRIDOR MAPS
- Add to market option where we can counter offer

@Too the exp for catch actually it can be in some kind of achievement like catch all fire pokemons from x region = x exp, catch all very rare pokemons from x region = x exp

Last edited:

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
In Fight 130+ you can put a quest with a random fight Tm it can be (Tm54 Super Power, Tm103 Reversal, Tm105 Circular Explosion, Tm31 Brick Break and maybe Tm73 Feint), other idea if you want, add 10 more lvl to enter (now 140).
The thing is Tms like a Brick and Feint are too expensive, that would be a reason to lower the price for that Tms.
Thanks

I could agree somehow in giving that spawn a better usage, even a quest in there, but...
There's no way to give TM73 Feint and TM31 Brick Break in a quest, at least in my opinion. Not all TMs should be easy to get, specially if they're valuable ones.
I think there should be something related to WIP on a catch, cause after all its the main goal of many players (including me) and it's extremely frustating that sometimes we spend weeks or even months at a resp to catch a poke. Nothing really concrete came to my mind tho, just the following idea

Create special resp that you could get acess for like 1 hour every 1/3/7 days and on there would be a better resp of a given Pokémon with a shitty resp that you could choose before entering (like a Frost Rotom for instance).

I dont know if I made myself clear so I'll try again:
-Special "shortcut" resp
-You can only enter every X days/week (you decide the time frame)
-You can only stay for Y hours (once again you decide)
-Better resp than regular one, player gets to decide which Poké he/she wants (like 10 Frost Rotoms/3 min)

And to prevent economy to be ruined, I'd suggest to make it available only for 180+ or maybe 200+ and charge a fee to enter (2-5k depending on the poke)

@medz idea is good, but Imo 200/200+ and maybe Y-spaw times, like 10 spawns ea time, and 1time/1 week.

Edit: maybe it should require a minimum amount of balls trowed in Pokemon too. Example: Togekiss (better spawn 1-3 min) so you should use at least 500 balls on it before getting there, Aerodactyl (2/4 min) you should use at least 750 balls on ea before can use this "shortcut" reap.

This is actually a nice idea, I like it, but both together. (ammount of balls required to use that special "spawn" to avoid people trying to catch recent released event Pokemon).

I'm sure we will have new places with alola, but will be nice if we have more (good) places to hunt 180+/200+. Maybe some kind of privates hunt island (quest).

All kind of new spawns are going to be posted after Alola, as it requires mapping and of course time, and as I've said before we can't have 2 mappers working together. I can't assure you levels, but you can expect some good high level spawns.
PS: as I've said before aswell, mind giving ideas for types of respawns? Specially you as a high level player should know which types there are missing to do decent exp.

Could have more functions for guild

I agree with this, and I did like that idea to "Choose players to do tournament".

1) I would like to suggest things to do with pokes 130. Maybe a quest where you need all your pokes 130 to enter and get more experience (something like poi, but to level up the character)

Sounds like a nice idea imo. This would make some low level spawns stay for low levels, and high levels which just want to Exp his char would use this place.

increase the maximum level of Pokemon from 130 to 150
Just like Kasas said, it's already planned to do, to look at it(press here)

- Balance exp from pokemon for example mamoswine give less exp than jynx, same for example steelix

I already mentioned here that Exp was going to be balanced. It might come alongside with Alola update.

- Add more exp with diffrent types of poke like water, poison, fire, fly like those 135+, same situation with 170+ i know its new and created as first but its just boring we waiting for more (there should be everywhere similar exp per h)

Thanks for suggesting types, aswell as levels.
But as I've said before, new spawns are going to be added once Alola is finished (we can only have 1 mapper...)

- Add special outfits for 200, 300..

Agreed. I've already seen Selasor's idea on this.

- Add exp for catch - actually there isnt any reward for being catcher expect useless reward from achievement
Disagree.
Reason behind this: Ok, there's no real rewards for "catching 'em all" but, what if you sell them?
It's been said before that there are 2 kinds of spawns:
level spawns; with pokes 121+ which you can't catch but only Exp (and yeah, remember I've said here before that Exp was going to be "fixed")
profit spawns; with lower level pokes you can catch to sell and make money, as name says "profit" out of them.

- Add this stupid tutorial in game for new players because people who never played tibia dont understand control of this game = alt + f4

I know you checked this so, I'll quote from this post.

21. Beginner Island (optional)
If you're an old player you must remember this island. It was said it's going to be "remaked" with better tutorial and shit, probably not this year but next (it's an optional plan, if there's time left.)

Also there's a tutorial for newcomers, not really in client but in website. Link here

@Too the exp for catch actually it can be in some kind of achievement like catch all fire pokemons from x region = x exp, catch all very rare pokemons from x region = x exp

I read this after you edited your post, and now that seems more factible.
An achievement on exp for catching for ex. all fire pokes would be fine, there could be something like this in a near future.

Last edited:

emesh

Reaction score
1. More spawns similar to 135+, 150+, PAPoi etc with all kind of types.
2. New quests for high lvls, starting from 160+
3. Mayby some quest for random mega item per account at rly high lvl, for example 200+
4. Same like before but with random shiny poke.
5. New tms quests at high lvls.
6. New achievements.
7. Add a quest for ppl with for example 180 lvl which let us exp pokes to even 150lvl.
8. New special outfits for achieving something. For example - catcher outfit for catched 200 or legendary catcher outfit for 300 pokes. Same with char lvls, exping one poke type etc.
9. New poke boxes?
10. Mayby also quests with new tm cases.

mmarvim

Reaction score
PS: as I've said before aswell, mind giving ideas for types of respawns? Specially you as a high level player should know which types there are missing to do decent exp.

We can have good new places with Normal, Fairy, flying, poison and steel pokes. Islands with spawns 150+ and inside there we have another area, but this one 180+(like we have in new dark/Dragon 150+ and inside there 170+ dragon/ice)

Edit: New Bug Pokemon spawns

Last edited:

Duzy pan

Reaction score
need something to add statystic to pokemon etc. example: if i have pokemon 130lvl and 100% i can change this exp 100% to 1% more to dmg etc and now have pokemon 130lvl 0% exp and +1% more dmg. Again need 100% exp to add next % to dmg. This system will be motivation to exp pokemons 130lvls.

mmarvim

Reaction score
To close the servers so the High Levels can have it all for themselves, for who cares about newcomers anyways???? Screw the newcomers right? Let's not give a shit about them, what are they for anyways, just to get in our high level way of life...

Brow, almost all of last changes was for new players, and we will have more of that of course. But old players know better the game and know what we don't have and make the game more "boring" after long time of playing. So we need new stuffs too. And common, all new players will become hight level one day , so, this new stuff for "hight level" will be for you too one day.

Back