What's new

Welcome!

What do high levels want in-game?

A

Albuquerque

In Fight 130+ you can put a quest with a random fight Tm it can be (Tm54 Super Power, Tm103 Reversal, Tm105 Circular Explosion, Tm31 Brick Break and maybe Tm73 Feint), other idea if you want, add 10 more lvl to enter (now 140).
The thing is Tms like a Brick and Feint are too expensive, that would be a reason to lower the price for that Tms.
Thanks
I could agree somehow in giving that spawn a better usage, even a quest in there, but...
There's no way to give TM73 Feint and TM31 Brick Break in a quest, at least in my opinion. Not all TMs should be easy to get, specially if they're valuable ones.
Feint isn't fighting type attack.

PS: as I've said before aswell, mind giving ideas for types of respawns? Specially you as a high level player should know which types there are missing to do decent exp.
In johto needs several, seeing that it has almost no decent to exp, then almost all elements or most common to avoid overcrowding in Kanto.
Respawns that are missing being decent:
- Fairy
- Fly
- Water (without dive)
- Electric (can improve respawn in pokemon palace quest)
- Poison
- Bug
- Ground
- Rock (In johto maybe and if have Sudowoodo please make it aggressive because it is annoying to be clicking/targeting on passive pokemons).
- Normal (I don't know. But why not?)

mmarvim

Reaction score
(In johto maybe and if have Sudowoodo please make it aggressive because it is annoying to be clicking/targeting on passive pokemons).

Actually, I want to give a new suggestion here that I was thinking about since long time ago. Will be very helpful if we have a new command that work like "!melee", maybe (!aggressive) that make with passive pokes become aggressive.
I never give this idea cause one time I told about it to one CM, talking about respaw with sudowoodo and another rocks, and clefable with Fairy, where all them is aggressive and this pokes passive, and it's fucking annoying keep trying right click to select them or clicking in "battle" window, then he called me lazy xD

Sheeper

Reaction score
New target to achieve
First of all, long time ago people were aiming for elemental quest and the more abitious - for palace quest. The thing is with a lot of changes those quests became a standard, not a goal to achieve.
We need something to encourage players to exp, reach higher levels and simply play the game - a simple quest like panni v2 or Aga's hell won't work in that case. The quest should unlock the whole new feature. At first I thought mega system will be something like that, but sadly no. as I have already suggested, It might be reworked for a very high level players, like level 200 or 230, via some long, time consuimg quest.
  • Mega Pokes should be much stronger than regular, cloneds or even shinies, this way it would be really worth to achieve it (might contain some PVP restrictions).
  • Mega pokes should only be obtainable and useable by people who have completed the quest.
  • Quest should reward us with a single, random mega evo item
  • Optionally, the evo might remain permanent with just switching possibility (with a cooldown).
    If needed I'm able to write a complete suggestion for it (I think I did it somewhere already)

New Respawns
As mentioned before - I do believe that adding several new spawns for high level players (like 180+) with either a really good catch or really good exp (beating 100+ grass or 135+ ice) might make higher levels satisfied.
Access to those location might require certain quests completed, for example, a kind of 180+ few spawns location might require the 180 level quest, which is going to be added, to be completed.
I believe players might point out the spawns type we miss hard.

Promotion quest counter
Instead of choosing a class and focusing on a certain type(s), a possibility to "exp" a certain type might be added. Using a fire pokemon would slowly increase our Fire Mastery - and advancing it would make us deal more damage with a specific type. There might be like 30 levels for each type, each level increasing our type damage by 0,5% - up to 15%. Unlocking certain levels like 10, 20, 30 might unlock features presented in the Promotion quest thread (it's somewhere in the depths of forum). This way we wouldn't end up limited to a certain class and would be another reason to keep leveling and be rewarded for it.

Finishing unfinished
There are several things in game that were supposed to get added and... were abandoned. I know some of them are going to be finished soon, but I just want to point it out (Spin Machine, Castform and Kacleon, transport to orange islands)

Reworks and players suggestions
- Reworking daily task system (There' my suggestion accesible for staff members).
- Adding new tasks (hoenn) and achievements
- Achievements panel built in client might be cool too.
- Reworking some of existing spawns - Kanto has a lot of useless islands at the moment.
- How about adding a rentable boat for free players allowing them to access some of the premium island (not all obviously, avoiding the quests islands to be accessed)
- Improvements for fishing, a great ones
- Gaining exp for catching isn't a bad idea too!

To sum up things shortly
- A totally new, grand feature for very high level players, granting a high adventage over lower level players (with a PVP restriction). Mega evolve system fits well there.
- Taking care of existing respawns and improving existings ones.
- Adding either promotion quest or a system suggested by me.
- Finishing some unfinished things, even if most of them are planned to be done :p
- Reworking some totally useless features or improving the bad ones.
- Adding several new things suggested by players - the good ones - Like hoenn tasks and achievements (Inko is quite good at it xD)

Tried to make it short, I know some of the suggestion might get a little offtopic since they're related to lower level people, but low levels will reach higher with time - we need to make it possible for them. In the end, Feel free to comment, leave a feedback etc. :p

PS There's never too much advertising!

psych07

Reaction score
Create new achievements for fishing system and add new pokemons to we can fishing hl maybe feebas or new pokemons

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys to avoid mess and any kind of disappoitment, I want to explain you one thing:
- We have our things to do as first ones (our priorities are alola, stats system and others from the list)
- This thread was created to see what players of higher level need, so once we get more time, we'll do things you are asking in this thread (once i finish alola map, and unfinished quest, I can make new spawns then)

So please, don't expect from us, that we'll do it within few days since this thread has been created. We need time. This thread is intended to show us what you need.

I can promise you new respawn and new quest. The rest is in hands of programmers. (Jano and Hohenheim).

@New Dawn
I was going to keep myself quiet and ignore your retardness but seems like I have to answer.
We are already having plans for new commers, we don't need to ask on forum for suggestions. Still if you're expecting to exp 6 pokemons 1,5 hour on magikarps instead 1,5 year, then keep dreaming.
I'd like if you stopped your bullshiting around forum, because it's not only boring, it's just retarded. Situation would be different, if you were right - Problem is that you aren't, you are living in imaginary world that has nothing to do with reality. If you were right, players would follow your thinking, but they actually are having fun of you.

ElFranxD

Reaction score
Maybe add items for give a pokemon, Like;
- "Sunglasses" (Increases ghost attack 5%)
- "Charcoal" (Increases fire attack 5%)

I explain?...

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well. I am going to write some things too. Most of them gonna repeat and I know you are going to do some after Alola, but just wanna write.
* places to exp with pokes type: water ( smg like 100+, but other pokes and other requires ), fairy ( or improve that one on 150+ ), poison, normal, dark (?), flying; of course with level min 160/170+
* new quests ( like the idea of Palace vol.2 in Johto region ) - maybe here also could be Palace vol.3 in Hoenn with diffrent requires ( other pokes, maybe some items, some caught pokemons, some quests done and there will be that type resps of which we are interested in)
* achievements ( maybe one of it could be Random Elemental Box - now we can get it only from tournaments or maybe if you decide to make Palace vol.2 here put on one side Random Elemental Box and second side Random TM Case )
* about Mega Pokemons - maybe not needed quest for random mega evo item but maybe quest which could give us one of these suggestion:
1) higher loot rate mega evo item (f.e. 15%-25% more chance)
2) could meet Mega Pokemons out of the time, I mean when X player defeats mega pokemon, the Y player who has done that quest could see the same mega pokemon faster than the time predict to resp it ( in this case that mega pkm will resp later 50% of predicted time )
3) complete quest will give us possibility to meet megas in other resps than they resp now with this restriction that only it could be defeated by players who complete that quest

Some to not excatly directed to high lvl players but generally.
* I write it once again, other players did it too - have possibility to exchange essences for items or let us giving essence in quest like water pump etc where we need to give not changed items ( for example 1000 water gems in water pump ) - really annoying in this case
* I would like to say something also about Ditto Memory Card Quest ( slot 3 ) - we need here to have 3 Legendary Birds dexed - some time ago when quest has been added was fine, we didn't have too much bosses like now; now it's hard to find one of these ( or maybe I don't play in right hours ); I don't know when was the last ride of those birds. I can suggest here to change that 3 Legendary Birds to have for example 5 dexed Legendary Pokemons ( random ). Could be easier to get that third slot, or something other instead of those birds ( or as I said, I am unlucky to see its raids ).

For now its enough, regards :)

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
- Create the Pokemon Palace 2 quest, with new areas to hunt (but adding hoenn pokemons)
- Add some water / fighting resp on Pokemon Palace
- Create the Elemental Quest 2 for players 140+ (giving the posibility to level up a pokemon till 150)

Last edited:

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
No guys, I didn't forgot this thread. I was somewhat busy yday and couldn't answer/watch your suggestions. Hi~​

3. Mayby some quest for random mega item per account at rly high lvl, for example 200+
4. Same like before but with random shiny poke.

Those I marked with bold are the ones I'll have to disagree with you; I've said before there was going to be more options to obtain Megas, but there's 0.00001% chance to add a Quest that gives you Mega and Shiny Pokémon for free.

8. New special outfits for achieving something. For example - catcher outfit for catched 200 or legendary catcher outfit for 300 pokes. Same with char lvls, exping one poke type etc.

This seems like a fine idea for those that love catching, I like it, just like Outfits for achieving lv 200, 300, and soon 400.

7. Add a quest for ppl with for example 180 lvl which let us exp pokes to even 150lvl.

This is actually a plan for this year, so don't worry about it. Level required to do it is yet not confirmed, but level limit for pokes was already confirmed to be increased to 150.

About spawns and quests, Raissa just confirmed there are going to be new ones after Alola is finished, just like I said, as they require Mapping and as I've said before, we can't have 2 mappers.

We can have good new places with Normal, Fairy, flying, poison and steel pokes. Islands with spawns 150+ and inside there we have another area, but this one 180+(like we have in new dark/Dragon 150+ and inside there 170+ dragon/ice)

Edit: New Bug Pokemon spawns

In johto needs several, seeing that it has almost no decent to exp, then almost all elements or most common to avoid overcrowding in Kanto.
Respawns that are missing being decent:
- Fairy
- Fly
- Water (without dive)
- Electric (can improve respawn in pokemon palace quest)
- Poison
- Bug
- Ground
- Rock (In johto maybe and if have Sudowoodo please make it aggressive because it is annoying to be clicking/targeting on passive pokemons).
- Normal (I don't know. But why not?)

We'll take this in consideration, thanks both of you for your suggestions :D. <3

need something to add statystic to pokemon etc. example: if i have pokemon 130lvl and 100% i can change this exp 100% to 1% more to dmg etc and now have pokemon 130lvl 0% exp and +1% more dmg. Again need 100% exp to add next % to dmg. This system will be motivation to exp pokemons 130lvls.

I'll have to disagree on this one. Just like I said before, limit is going to be increased to 150, so... there's no need for that, imo.

Actually, I want to give a new suggestion here that I was thinking about since long time ago. Will be very helpful if we have a new command that work like "!melee", maybe (!aggressive) that make with passive pokes become aggressive.

IDK if a command like this could be maked, but I'd like it tbh xD! Yeah, it's more for lazyness while hunting rather than real needing, not a 1st priority thing, but it's something good.

New target to achieve
[*] Quest should reward us with a single, random mega evo item

Just like I told to Emesh, there's a super low chance, almost null, to add a Quest that gives you Mega Stone for free. However, there will be something with different stages, in order to obtain more Mega Pokémon.

Promotion quest counter

I really liked, and I agree with your idea. It seems like a way to keep players exping rather than AFK in PvP (just like I do 99.9% of times)

I explain?...

Yeah I got it, you want equipable items. I am unsure if it was an idea for this year, but I like it. However, isn't a big priority right now, it's a nice idea, but not for now.

Some to not excatly directed to high lvl players but generally.
* I write it once again, other players did it too - have possibility to exchange essences for items or let us giving essence in quest like water pump etc where we need to give not changed items ( for example 1000 water gems in water pump ) - really annoying in this case

I like the idea of re-exchanging back essences into items. But, that's not up to me, but up to our programmers xD. Just like I said before, it's a nice suggestion but isn't high priority, however it could be added in some near future.

About your other suggestions, just like you said, and what Raissa said; new respawns and quests are going to be added post-Alola, and there's a plan to obtain Mega Stones, so I didn't quote it. doesn't mean I ignored or smth.
(applies to other posts which I didn't quote.)

@Buddha Jow(New Dawn)
Stop, please. This isn't a thread to complain, but to give suggestions. Seems like you can't even read some simply rules at first post.

A

Albuquerque

I've said before there was going to be more options to obtain Megas, but there's 0.00001% chance to add a Quest that gives you Mega and Shiny Pokémon for free.

About quest giving Mega item/pokemon, I totally disagree.
But why not a quest with random pokemon shiny for high levels? I think it's possible to make a quest more difficult than Aga's Hell (most difficult and boring game quest currently) that always starts with 50 players and only 10 finish.

Example:
This quest could be for level 180 minimum.
Task request.
Requirement of 200 catch Pokémon.
Payment to enter the room.
Enter only in party with number of 6 or 8 players.
Requires the use of 4 rare pokémons from each region level 130 to open the entrance. (Aerodactyl, Hitmontop*, Milotic/Absol and Bronzong/Lucario/Luxray/Toxicroak).

*I don't know if Hitmontop is the rarest of Johto, but it is the least seen since it is obtained in box. I know it's in the plans coming of the item to evolve with quest or something.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Tournament System:

Every end week we have one automatic system of tounament:

Pokemons 100 and 130
6x6
With box Tm or Addon Rewards
Every week probably no, but maybe every month has a chance, however I have to be honest, our list as you have seen in 2017 plans is long enough and there will be probably not enough time in this year to finish it all. This means your suggestion has a chance but probably not in this year. I have to remind, that we have only two programmers. Hiring one is not as easy as many people may think - first of all such hired person wouldn't have access to server, this means Jano and Hohenheim would have to control him and his codes, the result would be that they would be loosing time for it, instead of keep working on their queue list.

Improve steel 120, ice 135. it can not be that grass 100+ is better than something you need more level
That means grass 100+ should be a bit nerfed. If you guys are talking about improving respawns, you need to give position of it, because I am unable to remember all kind of spawns. Also take in your mind, that you may be a higher level and if such spawn is for 120+, then it shouldn't be too hard for lower levels. ( I mean if you're for example 180 and spawn is intended for people 120+)

besides that, promotion system/quest would be the most interesting thing to me (dont know if we should mention previous ideas or just come up with new ones but whatever)
That was a plan for 2017, but I'm not sure if will happen soon, maybe in the end of the year or 2018. Since current queue is Alola -> Stats and between those maybe some smaller systems, such as quest for 150+

I would say in the events we don't receive new pokemon, in Platinum it would be better to give those of previous events like Season Box V1 and V2,
because in Platinum they are so rare like to have a Shiny.
Since this year we'll probably have no season event, those pokemons from boxes may appear on respawn. We may eventually repeat event from previous year for players who want those pokemons or those, who previously didn't participate or those who wants to do it one more time. The reason of not planning it this year is big queue list with plans, so it's sad to waste time for something that would be in game just 1 or 2 weeks instead some permanent system/quest.

1- This
BwAPAGZ.png

2 improve johto,
- Create similar places to palace 150 with different creatures

They say the easy boring game, And still you have a platinum with many privileges of experience and trapped
No longer counts as a test server ( It's my opinion i'm sorry)
Platinum is still a test server and we're using it from time to time, though less often (that doesn't mean we're not doing anything, we just created clone server for some harder and longer tests)

Johto may be improved, but all after alola.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39147-Hoenn-tasks-achievement-suggestion

I'm looking for the suggestions that have already been posted and share the link.
I remember that someone has already made a suggestion of possible and examples new achievements.
This idea we'll be implemented, but it's in hands of Hohenheim, who is a little bit busy right now, but I'm sure he will do it sooner or later.

In what says about the exp stages, invictus' thread shows an amazing idea, i won't quote it here once albu already has done it.

A possible new quest that i had suggested a long time ago, some changes could be applied, but basically it is:

Mystery at the Lighthouse [Quest Idea].

http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...the-Lighthouse-Quest-Idea&p=306678#post306678
Your quest idea is good, but since the queue list is very long, it will have to wait few months.

I think there should be something related to WIP on a catch, cause after all its the main goal of many players (including me) and it's extremely frustating that sometimes we spend weeks or even months at a resp to catch a poke. Nothing really concrete came to my mind tho, just the following idea

Create special resp that you could get acess for like 1 hour every 1/3/7 days and on there would be a better resp of a given Pokémon with a shitty resp that you could choose before entering (like a Frost Rotom for instance).

I dont know if I made myself clear so I'll try again:
-Special "shortcut" resp
-You can only enter every X days/week (you decide the time frame)
-You can only stay for Y hours (once again you decide)
-Better resp than regular one, player gets to decide which Poké he/she wants (like 10 Frost Rotoms/3 min)

And to prevent economy to be ruined, I'd suggest to make it available only for 180+ or maybe 200+ and charge a fee to enter (2-5k depending on the poke)
I am sorry but I have to say that your idea is not good, it would just easy catching, what's not the point. If you want to be a catcher, then you should be ready for months spent on exp.

increase the maximum level of Pokemon from 130 to 150
That's planned since some time, but I'm kind of person who plans something, then gets new idea and throws previous plan for "later", that's what happened here. But I can say that when I was working on the quest fabula, I have done a doc for Jano with position and stuff for few pages, created necessary places on map and other necessary things such as books and maps. I just have to finish it and I guess it will be the 1st thing I will do after alola.

1. More spawns similar to 135+, 150+, PAPoi etc with all kind of types.
2. New quests for high lvls, starting from 160+
3. Mayby some quest for random mega item per account at rly high lvl, for example 200+
4. Same like before but with random shiny poke.
5. New tms quests at high lvls.
6. New achievements.
7. Add a quest for ppl with for example 180 lvl which let us exp pokes to even 150lvl.
8. New special outfits for achieving something. For example - catcher outfit for catched 200 or legendary catcher outfit for 300 pokes. Same with char lvls, exping one poke type etc.
9. New poke boxes?
10. Mayby also quests with new tm cases.
1. New spawns after alola (well not exactly after, because map will be for sure finished faster than all the systems etc)
2. Quests, quests, quests <- in queue, I started one, planned for 170-180 lvl (the one with door somewhere on hoenn i forgot name of nearest city xd)
3. We'll never do quest for random mega evo item, but we are planning to add more mega pokemons with special accesses.
4. rejected.
5. Yes, will be.
6. In hands of Hohenheim, so I can't say anything
7. already answered somewhere above
8. We'll think about it, since we have several non used outfits
9. Nop
10. Probably.

sheeper said:
for a very high level players, like level 200 or 230, via some long, time consuimg quest.
Ive had a plan to make mega pokemons obtainable and from a simple quest, but I dont want to talk about it on forum yet, because it's fresh plan and may change yet. I am also afraid that mega pokemons would push away normal pokemons, we can talk about it on skype.

@Promotion quest
we have no exact plan how we'll exactly do it, so we can talk about it on skype as well

@- How about adding a rentable boat for free players allowing them to access some of the premium island (not all obviously, avoiding the quests islands to be accessed)
* That's a good idea, I'd say Vulpix island or even laguna could be accessible for free area players. I can rework islands near Pewter in the near future but not for higher levels, most likely for medium level players 30-60 depending on island.

I explain?...
Those are held items, aren't they? We have thought of systems for held items, but time, time and again time.

Reasons why I didn't answer some posts
- It were repeating
- I was non sense talking
- I missed it

To the point
Respawns, ok, I will try to make new ones and/or eventually improve existing ones.
Quests, those that are planned in 2017 + those incoming with Alola will be faster, but those you are suggesting (not because they are bad, but because as I said few times, there's a queue with things to do) have chances to be considered for implementation probably in the end of this year or even later. Don't take it in the bad way, but try to understand. We have many plans, that we need to finish faster, we wont put higher priority for a quest, unless it's some very good system.

haszosz

Reaction score
That means grass 100+ should be a bit nerfed. If you guys are talking about improving respawns, you need to give position of it, because I am unable to remember all kind of spawns. Also take in your mind, that you may be a higher level and if such spawn is for 120+, then it shouldn't be too hard for lower levels. ( I mean if you're for example 180 and spawn is intended for people 120+)

That's the point. If exp is for 120+ and we as "high levels" exp there we figured out what's the problem. We don't have exp for us, "high level". We have to exp in 100+/120+/135+ zones, because there is no another way (except ice 170+, which is perfect, mucho miłości for that). My idea is to make some spawns designed for high levels. And that's almost all.

Last days i got the idea. Why don't you make extra exp events, which would be every 2 weekends. Extra exp shouldn't be for every single type of pokemons, but i used your division of types (I hope you are not mad at me, wiele love, Agnieszka). I mean once we will have x1.3 exp by killing rock/steel pokes, and 2 weeks after, we will have x1.2 exp by killing water/ice pokes. That would motivate people to go and exp some. I don't want exp x2 and it's obvious why. That would destroy this game, exp x1.2/1.3 wouldn't change much, but as i said before that would give motivation.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
That's the point. If exp is for 120+ and we as "high levels" exp there we figured out what's the problem. We don't have exp for us, "high level". We have to exp in 100+/120+/135+ zones, because there is no another way (except ice 170+, which is perfect, mucho miłości for that). My idea is to make some spawns designed for high levels. And that's almost all.
Then what should have been suggested (in case of this guy) is creating spawn for higher level, not improving spawn that is supposed to be for lower levels.

Last days i got the idea. Why don't you make extra exp events, which would be every 2 weekends. Extra exp shouldn't be for every single type of pokemons, but i used your division of types (I hope you are not mad at me, wiele love, Agnieszka). I mean once we will have x1.3 exp by killing rock/steel pokes, and 2 weeks after, we will have x1.2 exp by killing water/ice pokes. That would motivate people to go and exp some. I don't want exp x2 and it's obvious why. That would destroy this game, exp x1.2/1.3 wouldn't change much, but as i said before that would give motivation.
That's quite good idea. I'll talk with Jano about it.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
Raissa, I'd kindly ask you to reconsider my suggestion. It is not intended to provide easy catch, it'll only turn into it if staff set the wrong parameters. I'll give you an example:

If you set a parameter of 1 hour/week inside that resp with a resp of 10 pokes/3 min, people would be able to kill at most 200 Pokés every week (ignoring time spent to kill resps so it is actualy always less). This is helpful but far from being a guarantee to catch the Poké.
I play on platinum and it took me
1694 RB to catch Milotic
2367 UB to catch Mow Rotom
971 UB to catch Heat Rotom
1030~ UB to catch Rotom
1401 RB to catch Wash Rotom
940 UB to catch Absol

If we apply to any of these catches (and we suppose we'd go for them exclusively on this method rather than alongside with regular resp) I'd take me more than a month to catch the one with less balls thrown. Besides that there would be fees/mininum of balls thrown to be able to acess the resp.

It seems to me that your reasoning is "whatever might help catchers a little bit will be faced as easy catch", so if's that so please tell me and I wont bother myself thinking about others ideias cause this is my only struggle related to the game. And if you really have reasons to say this would become easy catch then please enlinghten me/us and I wont say a word no more, because the way you said it just seemed careless.

Nymeria

Reaction score
I realy liked the idea of a hunt place that you could only acess with a 130+ team. It would make pokes 130 more usefull, since the majority of players that i know of, doesnt like to hunt with maximum lvl pokes. + it would fit in just fine with the new quest to exp pokes to 150+. An area that could embrace 130+ team + exping poke to 150, and of course it would be awesome to separate players that needs to exp pokes to 130, from players that wants to exp his char or eventually pokes to 150.

Last edited:

huberto

Reaction score
What do I need as a high level? Answer is pretty simple, I need more fun :)
There are few things that make gameplay kinda boring or even annoying, at least for me. I will try to point it out, give a little suggestion what could be changed or added, show what in my eyes could be improved.

1. Map rework and new respawns.
I see most of comments saying that we need new big and better respawns. But do we realy need them that much? We have many great places already added to our map, but most of them is forgotten and unused by players. We can ask for more, but in my opinion it is a vicious circle. We are getting new and better islands/respawns, but after few weeks people are bored of it once again and ask again for new and better resp. Here comes my suggestion:
how about we actually nerf some of existing places, like 100+ grass, 135+ ice, 170+ dragon/ice, 130+ rampardos resp. And then boost whole map with rework of exp stages? Places considered now as good or even too good, would get nerfed, and due to exp stages rework they would be unchanged at the end, but places which now are a little bit underrated, like most of 150+ areas, would get boosted so more people start using it again. Other possitive point in this change is that people will spread out on more old respawns, and those which are already overcrowded may become "normal" again.
I also had suggestion similar to what Sheeper suggested, adding transport method for free players, to travel to some islands. I think kanto Squirtle island near Lavender, Bulbasaur islands near Pewter and fire island near Cinnabar should be good enough to improve map for facc newcomers and attract them to stay for longer.

2. New quests
We need some new quests, but different than we have for now. We need something with decent storyline, and reward that will give us something else than just a box, a tm case, or access to resp. Random mega evo item? It is an option, but im scared of requirements since they should be realy big and it may end up as a dream for the most of people instead of a goal to be achieved. Maybe some kind of bonuses to our character, promotion quest comes to my mind but it is realy hard to balance reward and bonuses for it. The point is - we need a reward that actually can be only obtainable with this quest, something not tradeble so level 130 high donator can't get it in any way unless he start leveling.

3. Benefits of being high level
What is the benefit of being a high level now? More health, and speed. What it realy gives us? Almost nothing. Bosses one shot us anyway, if someone start to KS us on respawn, we can't outrun him and kill spot faster because time needed to lure pokemons and kill them is too long, even 50 lvls of advantage means nothing. I have a little suggestion for benefit people who keep playing on one character, or focus on playing the only one char. My logic is simple, I am high level, right? It means I have higher experience, as in real life, more experience you have in anything, the better you are with it. If I have more experience in leveling I should know leveling better and be able to use that knowledge to level up my pokemons faster. Sounds interesting? Let me explain my idea then. Starting at 101 we will gain an experience bonus for our pokemons.
Lv. 101 - 1% bonus exp
Lv. 126 - 2% bonus exp
Lv. 151 - 3% bonus exp
Lv. 171 - 4% bonus exp
Lv. 191 - 5% bonus exp
Lv. 206 - 6% bonus exp
Lv. 221 - 7% bonus exp
Lv. 231 - 8% bonus exp
Lv. 241 - 9% bonus exp
Lv. 251 - 10% bonus exp
Lv. 261 - 11% bonus exp
Lv. 271 - 12% bonus exp
Lv. 281 - 13% bonus exp
Lv. 291 - 14% bonus exp
Lv. 301 - 15% bonus exp - last stage (sorry Selasor)

4. Less randomness - more things rewarding our hard work - people are most likely interested in things which they are sure about the reward at the end.
* Looting things:
How many people have you seen going to the exact place, trying to loot a TM for weeks? Not many, but everything changed now, since we have TM Tasks almost everyone is working with it. It motivated many of my friends, me too, to move out of pvp, and start hunting again. Diversity of TM's is higher, prices doing down, everyone is happy.

Second part of looting I want to say something about is actually a Mega Evolution Stone. I'm happy to hear about new megas, but if you want to add them in the similar way we have it already - skip it and move to something else because it will be a fail. I don't want to be rude, and please don't get me wrong but loot rate of the stone is a bad joke. It looked fine, maybe even a little bit too easy, when it was released, people looted 4 or 5 stones in the first few weeks but then something happend. I don't know but seems like someone fucked up the loot rate and forgot to put one more zero in 0,...01 chance, after few stones looted pretty quickly it got "fixed" because nobody else looted it for next 11 months. Don't say nobody looted it because people are not hunting bosses, I'm not sure about platinum but I'm sure there are people on diamond and pearl who keep seeking bosses, I am one of them. Loot chance should be either changed or let us change 100-150 tokens +100 of boss items for a mega stone, for example 150 tokens + 100 demonic essence to get a Mega Blaziken stone, restricted to only once and one change per account, and of course make tokens and boss items untradable. It will probably take 2 years to kill Mega Blaziken 100 times, but this is still better than nothing. 3rd option is change the frequency of boss respawn to every 18-30h or something like that but I'm not sure if it going to change anything.

* Catching:
We could, and we were complaining a lot about bonus not working, it is all clear now, we got a good change we are happy with. We can be kinda sure that if we stay in the same place, trying to catch something, we will eventually do it. The only thing I would suggest to change in it, is the missing bonus chance for some pokemons. Cloned Ninetales, Cloned Dragonite, Rotoms, price of first two is pretty clear, Rotoms are still going down, but maybe after few more weeks it can be added too. And of course Shinies. Would be great if we had bonus when we throw 500+/- UB's or RB's. If any of you want to tell me that it can't be done because it will be easily abused, please go and prove me, try to throw 500 balls on any Shiny with your own hands and then come and say it again.

5. Stop fighting people, start supporting them
This is probably the most important of what I want to say. I feel like staff is sometimes overthinking and seeing abusers too often - perfect example is the change of exp stages that happend over one year ago. What was the real reason of it? More people getting closer to lvl 200, or maybe many people "abusing" it by leveling multiple noob chars to 130 just to get rewards. We don't know, but we all suffered to this change. I almost stopped playing because I got too bored of slow leveling. I got to level 200 in 1 year and in next 9 months I got only 6 lvls, it means something, since I am leveling focused player. I probably would leave this game if I didn't had my guildmates, and my stupid challenge to catch all cloneds. Many people stopped leveling, because they feel like after level 130 or 150 it is too boring and kinda pointless. They only level up while doing tasks, or if they find a realy nice pokemon for them, and want to level it up, they are not intended to level up their character anymore. If we look at any other game, what is the reaction of staff, when they see their players leveling faster and faster, breaking some limits with every day? Some of games are trying to nerf it, put limits and make players slow down, this is what happening in PA. But in my opinion it is a wrong way. Most of games trying to upgrade gameplay, give more and better things to give high lvl players something to do. Why should we get punished because we love leveling up?
We could be watching similar situation in Tibia, years ago, when high level mages were hitting 1.5-1.6k with SD rune and started to level up too fast, or people leveling their lvl 20 noob mages with SD runes or knights with the best weapon. It all got nerfed, runes and weapons with level restriction, no more physical dmg with runes, dmg calculating formula changed to rely on magic level more and making char lvl almost non factor. But people didn't give up, they found out that they still can get crazy exp by spamming massive AOE spells, like having 4kk exp per hour with lvl 300 mage. It got nerfed as well because staff added cooldown for spells, it made many players leave the game, or start botting because leveling by my own hands was boring. It changed, they see that fighting high lvl people, or let's say it - no lifes, is pointless. They started improving h-lvl gameplay, and started looking for what is needed for players. Players were leveling solo a lot so they added bonus for leveling in party, with different vocation to motivate people to level up together. They are still adding better and better respawns, they don't care if someone go and get 2kk exp/h there, they let it be this way.
What I'm trying to say is that maybe we should move on to the new era of playing, without hidden bariers. Preferences of new generation players changed, people are not looking for challenging games, they look for games where they can chill out and have fun with friends. Make game a little bit easier, I'm not saying you should throw things for free, or make people getting everything in few days, but working 1 or 2 years to get a thing is not something we enjoy. Hope you understand me, because it is hard to describe it. And sorry for comparing PA to Tibia, but I can see big similarity.

Thats all for now from me, something could be changed in PvP, but since I'm not any good at it and I'm not interested in it anymore I won't try to pretend that I can say something usefull, I better leave it for people who are dueling more. I'm sure that I forgot about something but I can't remember it now, nevermind.
The last thing, I'm glad to see staff working on relationship between staff - community, thats realy good. Keep it up, keep up all the great work you are doing in last months or even last year. I hope we can make PA great again together.

Nymeria

Reaction score
5. Stop fighting people, start supporting them
This is probably the most important of what I want to say. I feel like staff is sometimes overthinking and seeing abusers too often - perfect example is the change of exp stages that happend over one year ago. What was the real reason of it? More people getting closer to lvl 200, or maybe many people "abusing" it by leveling multiple noob chars to 130 just to get rewards. We don't know, but we all suffered to this change. I almost stopped playing because I got too bored of slow leveling. I got to level 200 in 1 year and in next 9 months I got only 6 lvls, it means something, since I am leveling focused player. I probably would leave this game if I didn't had my guildmates, and my stupid challenge to catch all cloneds. Many people stopped leveling, because they feel like after level 130 or 150 it is too boring and kinda pointless. They only level up while doing tasks, or if they find a realy nice pokemon for them, and want to level it up, they are not intended to level up their character anymore. If we look at any other game, what is the reaction of staff, when they see their players leveling faster and faster, breaking some limits with every day? Some of games are trying to nerf it, put limits and make players slow down, this is what happening in PA. But in my opinion it is a wrong way. Most of games trying to upgrade gameplay, give more and better things to give high lvl players something to do. Why should we get punished because we love leveling up?
We could be watching similar situation in Tibia, years ago, when high level mages were hitting 1.5-1.6k with SD rune and started to level up too fast, or people leveling their lvl 20 noob mages with SD runes or knights with the best weapon. It all got nerfed, runes and weapons with level restriction, no more physical dmg with runes, dmg calculating formula changed to rely on magic level more and making char lvl almost non factor. But people didn't give up, they found out that they still can get crazy exp by spamming massive AOE spells, like having 4kk exp per hour with lvl 300 mage. It got nerfed as well because staff added cooldown for spells, it made many players leave the game, or start botting because leveling by my own hands was boring. It changed, they see that fighting high lvl people, or let's say it - no lifes, is pointless. They started improving h-lvl gameplay, and started looking for what is needed for players. Players were leveling solo a lot so they added bonus for leveling in party, with different vocation to motivate people to level up together. They are still adding better and better respawns, they don't care if someone go and get 2kk exp/h there, they let it be this way.
What I'm trying to say is that maybe we should move on to the new era of playing, without hidden bariers. Preferences of new generation players changed, people are not looking for challenging games, they look for games where they can chill out and have fun with friends. Make game a little bit easier, I'm not saying you should throw things for free, or make people getting everything in few days, but working 1 or 2 years to get a thing is not something we enjoy. Hope you understand me, because it is hard to describe it. And sorry for comparing PA to Tibia, but I can see big similarity.

I think that after that nerf in exp, game lost a lot of players and things got harder and harder. TM33 was 50-60k now its 80-100k. IMO if ppl wants to plays 60 hours/week let them. If they want to be lvl 200 in 5 months, only devoting their life to padventures. Let them. Things got harder and boring as huberto mentioned. Now what do ppl do when they want fast cash? Exp in platinum in 15 days, with no rush, and world trade them. It's easy cash and fast. But still, i would love to exp anothers acc in my own world as i did in the past, and so would many others. An another note: blocking !points x commando from platinum realy sucked. Sometimes we cant find diamonds for a day or two on pearl, and that would make diamond trading between worlds a lot of more helpful, profitable for everyone envolved, donaters and buyers.

The Viper

Reaction score
2. New quests
We need some new quests, but different than we have for now. We need something with decent storyline, and reward that will give us something else than just a box, a tm case, or access to resp. Random mega evo item? It is an option, but im scared of requirements since they should be realy big and it may end up as a dream for the most of people instead of a goal to be achieved. Maybe some kind of bonuses to our character, promotion quest comes to my mind but it is realy hard to balance reward and bonuses for it. The point is - we need a reward that actually can be only obtainable with this quest, something not tradeble so level 130 high donator can't get it in any way unless he start leveling.

This. Make interesting stories, simples lines asking for items because of this and that are too repetitive and boring nowadays. Pokemon Paradox was actually really nice because of the "charades" at the end. I would like to see that being used in more quests.

Back