Welcome!

War system ( Guild wars )

You agree?

• Total voters

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
hi ^^!

Well now im writing to post my idea, its simple add the War system of guilds. I know this idea was suggested some times but i think its time to add something new to PAdventures ~

Why?
- We have PAniquilator quest = Aniquilator , PAPOI = POI , well why not add another thing of tibia, the war system
- With this we can see wich its the best guild not only in pvp tournament, now we can see in pvp mode in all the citys / spawns ^^
- PA will be more funny ;D
- With this the guild will be more famous and we can add more people to each guild
- We really will have a purpose to have guilds

Rules if this is acepted
- Frags should be 25 - 300
- To recognise a guild in the page the best place will be by frags no guild wars that the guild won
- When the war start you can cancel it
- We can use the commands .!invitewar guild,frags / !revokewar guild / !startwar guild / !warinfo . (if its possible let see to all players when the guild invite to another guild to a war and when they accept)
- You can not invite players when your guild is in a war or leave the guild

If you agree ok ^^ if you not tell my why, or if you agree with changes tell me :3

Skyrus

Reaction score
Once a war started you shouldn't be able to cancel it anymore, fight till the end or atleast 50% of the frags. Still nice idea but I don't think it will be added.

Zloty Kinda Pro

Reaction score
really? Brazilian and Spanish ppl already mass inviting to the guilds, if there will be such thing like a War mode, they will even pay you to have 200 players in guild and "own" the server. Disagree.

Skyrus

Reaction score
really? Brazilian and Spanish ppl already mas

s inviting to the guilds, if there will be such thing like a War mode, they will even pay you to have 200 players in guild and "own" the server. Disagree.

You can't random pvp lol nobody will accept war with that guild so no they wont be able to own the server. Make war above lvl 100, protection till lvl 100 even if you are in guild.

kirius

Reaction score
umm would be fun, anyway it does not hurt to die

many people "afk" remain, for they have nothing interesting to do.
I think going to kill the enemy when hunting would be fun XD

Last edited:

Saemund

Reaction score
"I think going to kill the enemy when hunting would be fun XD"
Is everyone here that stupid as I think? Seriously? Killing someone you don't like?
This is a Pokemon server, not a damn T****! You want wars? Fine, but let me tell you what
they should look like since this is a Pokemon server.

The two guilds want to fight so they go to the PVP area (which should be edited for those purposes).
One leader invites the leader of the other guild to the war. If they both agree, then the war can start.
Also, those wars should not be enabled anywhere else but the PVP area. Why? Because, what comes to me,
I don't want to see anyone fighting around me while I'm training my Pokemons, or trying to catch some.

Damn it... I don't know if you still remember but "Pokemon" is the anime for little kids.
You need a shrink, seriously.

Last edited:

kirius

Reaction score
pokemon manga was made before the anime. there pokemon can die. fighting other pokemon

* and could ensure that 70% no children playing here xd
ps: if you do not want to enter a war that is noob, does not have to do xd

Phaesta

Reaction score
Is everyone here that stupid as I think? Seriously? Killing someone you don't like?
This is a Pokemon server, not a damn T****! You want wars? Fine, but let me tell you what
they should look like since this is a Pokemon server.

The two guilds want to fight so they go to the PVP area (which should be edited for those purposes).
One leader invites the leader of the other guild to the war. If they both agree, then the war can start.
Also, those wars should not be enabled anywhere else but the PVP area. Why? Because, what comes to me,
I don't want to see anyone fighting around me while I'm training my Pokemons, or trying to catch some.

Damn it... I don't know if you still remember but "Pokemon" is the anime for little kids.
You need a shrink, seriously.

You may disagree with any suggestion, but at least respect their opinions. I'm disagree with this suggestion too (for the same reasons), but i don't think they are stupid just cuz they think differently...

Zadkiel

Reaction score
- You can not invite players when your guild is in a war or leave the guild

not agree whit that because, what happens when u have second char lvl 20 on the guild and you don't want to loose the war because of those chars?

kirius

Reaction score
not agree whit that because, what happens when u have second char lvl 20 on the guild and you don't want to loose the war because of those chars?

before accepting the war, expel all those unnecessary members. easy

Mayking

Reaction score
i think that it`s a good idea, but whit changes, for example:
The war of guilds must be in private islands once for week and the winning guild will be the only one that could enter this island.
That Islands will has better zones of hunt and more loot rate.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
do a tournament between guilds e.e this is unnecessary

kirius

Reaction score
i think that it`s a good idea, but whit changes, for example:
The war of guilds must be in private islands once for week and the winning guild will be the only one that could enter this island.
That Islands will has better zones of hunt and more loot rate.

would not have that, just a place to have battles.

this is based on the tibia game. in that game non-pvp worlds also have their war system and does not affect those who are not involved
I think it should not be difficult to implement

Skyrus

Reaction score

Easy make a protection lvl like under lvl 80 or 100 you can't be attacked or you can't atk someone who is in the enemy guild even if your guild is in war with another guild.

Back